True Hearts Supporters

BelgeJambo

Due to my personal circumstances, I have served in the Royal Navy for 23 years and worked in Belgium for the past 9 years. I follow Hearts mainly through Hearts Tv at 8.99 a month, I contribute 30 pound a month to FOH and try to get across for as any games as I can. I also contributed on here towards players kit sponsorship. One thing that becomes more and more obvious with some of the younger posters on jkb is the disregard for people in my position who have never been in a position to commit to buying a season ticket, but are automatically classed as plastic Hearts supporters that sit in the Roseburn. Some fans are fickle and should realise that you don't have to buy a season ticket to be a true Hearts fan. There are many Hearts fans in Belgium and they all love the club (non Scottish also) and with their contribution, I am sure it all adds up to the immense turnaround in the way the club is now being run. Apologies for the rant, but fed up of being questioned about my loyalty and the number of posts I have made that may put me in the bracket of being a troller HHGH

Don't bite. When the trolls have responsibilities of their own (God help us all) they'll be the exact same or more than likely contribute less to the one and only HMFC.

Hey cool and don't take Kickback as a true reflection of all Hearts fans! There are many posters who claim to be Hearts fans on here  but are definitely supporters of other clubs on the 'wind up'.

Thats the way it is with football forums.

Several posters have their own agendas!

However, we all are entitled to our views and free speech is paramount.

I don't think anyone can deny you are true Hearts fan and you have a huge amount of loyalty.

I have 3 cousins in Australia all Hearts fans but....they don't have a season ticket....so what!

Well done for continuing to show your commitment to our beloved club and a Happy New Year when it arrives.

I've been a season ticket holder since I was 12. I lived in Gorgie for 10 years. For 4 years I couldn't afford to buy a ST but bought tickets when I could and walked down to Tynie. Similar thing, different circumstances. Doesn't make me or you less of a true Hearts Supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to my personal circumstances, I have served in the Royal Navy for 23 years and worked in Belgium for the past 9 years. I follow Hearts mainly through Hearts Tv at 8.99 a month, I contribute 30 pound a month to FOH and try to get across for as any games as I can. I also contributed on here towards players kit sponsorship. One thing that becomes more and more obvious with some of the younger posters on jkb is the disregard for people in my position who have never been in a position to commit to buying a season ticket, but are automatically classed as plastic Hearts supporters that sit in the Roseburn. Some fans are fickle and should realise that you don't have to buy a season ticket to be a true Hearts fan. There are many Hearts fans in Belgium and they all love the club (non Scottish also) and with their contribution, I am sure it all adds up to the immense turnaround in the way the club is now being run. Apologies for the rant, but fed up of being questioned about my loyalty and the number of posts I have made that may put me in the bracket of being a troller HHGH

when you come on this site, as a general rule of thumb you have to factor in that over 50% of of posters are smart arse idiots.

still a decent site generally for getting info on hearts and some decent opinions though.

wouldn't get to precious about any negative stuff, haters gonna hate.

Life experience shines through every day. I am one who wishes to win Substantial amount on the lottery and solve the main stand issue without any debt to the club. Would then retire early and just ask for a couple of nice seats to sit in our beloved Tynecastle

Hearts Heritage

You have to have travelled at least 300,000 miles to watch Hearts.

Anything less than than and you're out.

scott herbertson

Are you keeping the stats on us Davy?

I think i can safely say in total I have travelled well over 300000 miles to see the famous

The only reason I can see for this thread is you doubt your own credentials and are looking for some reassurance.

Also what constitutes a younger poster? I'm 34 and don't think you're a PHM

Chris you are certainly not in the age bracket. I don't doubt my own credentials, I wish my career path had been different and could be following the Hearts, can't always be choosers of our own destiny

Half the idiots on here are not old enough to shave. Who cares what they think..

But these aren't the problem posters :whistling:

All I have to say to the OP is Orval. You have not drunk enough of it.

Orval nah Duvel yes

Whichever, no wonder those Trappists cannot speak.

Bit of a long shot as Belgium is a big place but have you ever come across Bertrand and/or Oliver who are non Scots but follow The Famous?

I'll never understand the need to feel accepted on a forum when people don't actually know who you are....yeah there is some on here who know each other but the vast majority don't. Who gives a flying **** what people reply to your posts....most will be trolling you.......carry on

alwaysthereinspirit

You know better than them how much you love Hearts.

I love all the know-all, knows bugger all who haunt this board.

Why would anyone worry what people on an Internet forum think of them? Sorry but your either a Hearts fan or not it's that simple. What other people think is their problem. There's too many in here trolling and giving it the PHM shit chat and probably couldn't find their way to Tynecastle.

If your really concerned how people perceive you or what they think of you perhaps football forums are not for you.

Why would anyone worry what people on an Internet forum think of them? Sorry but your either a Hearts fan or not it's that simple. What other people think is their

problem. There's too many in here trolling and giving it the PHM shit chat and probably couldn't find their way to

Tynecastle.

If your really concerned how people perceive you or what they think of you perhaps football forums are not for you.

It's not about me, it's the general attitude of some towards anyone sitting in the Roseburn mainly

Why would anyone worry what people on an Internet forum think of them? Sorry but your either a Hearts fan or not it's that simple. What other people think is their

problem. There's too many in here trolling and giving it the PHM shit chat and probably couldn't find their way to

Tynecastle.

It's not about me, it's the general attitude of some towards anyone sitting in the Roseburn mainly

Your OP is about you. You felt the need to list your credentials of how YOU feel makes you a true Hearts supporter. You then said YOU are "fed up being questioned about" YOUR loyalty

Like I said if it worries you so much that you feel the need to rant and list credentials trying to prove how good a supporter you are maybe forums aren't for you or just learn to ignore the twats that annoy you. There is the ability to put users on ignore.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm on 297,000.

AAAGGHHHH, I'm a plastic Jambo!

I've bit once or twice in the past on here, and it's clear that one or two posters aren't too keen on me. But see this place? It's handy as **** for finding out about the Hearts. So that's why im here.

Treat it as such, and you'll get along fine.

There's bams everywhere mate, and this place is no different. It's clear that some on here seem to treat JKB like a chat room. There's wee pals acts goin on all over the shop, dare I say it even wee "cliques" goin on. And that's where the majority of your daft smilies and smart arsed responses seem to come from. And that's fine, it's a byproduct of what is actually a very decent tool for us Jambos.

So keep posting mate. Keep civil, speak your mind, and those of a similar ilk will soon start replying. Once you've sorted the wheat from the chaff you'll find this is a handy wee place to visit

;-)

...is this where I say "rant over"??? ;-)

when you come on this site, as a general rule of thumb you have to factor in that over 50% of of posters are smart arse idiots.

still a decent site generally for getting info on hearts and some decent opinions though.

wouldn't get to precious about any negative stuff, haters gonna hate.

Exactly what I said, but in a more smart, concise manner

...ya smart arsed idiot ;-)

Belge, take a chill pill mate. I'm almost word for word in the same position as you,just change RN for RAF and Belgium for Spain. There are proper A holes on here but you can usually spot them, the rest are just Jambo obsessed JKB addicts,like us!!!

Some things are immeasurable. You are as True as you feel about, other people's opinions are their problem, not yours.

The opinions I read on here are some of the most bizarre you'll ever come across. Sadly, most of them will be done simply for a reaction.

Don't take it too seriously.

I'm sure in the real world folk wouldn't question your commitment to Hearts.

When did this place turn into Facebook? This is the equivalent of some fat single mum making an ambiguous status designed entirely to garner attention and "likes".

This place is for discussing football not to give attention to insecure fatties.

How does abuse work on this forum? Is it ok for people to call large swathes of users arseholes, smart arse idiots, pricks and whatnot, because i've had warnings handed out for far more civilized descriptions of members.

Attention seeking passive aggressive rabble rousing which is designed to bully the perceived bullies is one thing ("disenfranchised shite posters of the world, unite!"), and largely a question of quality so i'll ignore it, but it seems to me that, in certain circumstances, abusing fellow members is above board.

chuck berrys hairline

Orval nah Duvel yes

I endorse this post.

Don't let then get to you. You support Hearts by backing them with cold hard cash and spirit even though your in continental mainland. Tell the wee pricks to gtf!

Archived