Top 4 vs Each Other - At Halfway Mark

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

1    Heart of Midlothian P6 W5 D1 L0 W83% D16% L0% F14 A4 Pts16
2    Hibernian P6 W2 D2 L2 W33% D33% L33% F9 A5 Pts8
3    Queen of the South P6 W2 D1 L3 W33% D16% L50% F6 A11 Pts7
4    Rangers P6 W1 D0 L5 W16% D0% L83% F6 A15 Pts3

Very Interesting - Rangers have mostly dropped points against the top teams.  If Hibs had been able to beat sides from the bottom half of the table, things would be very different.

Very Interesting - Rangers have mostly dropped points against the top teams. If Hibs had been able to beat sides from the bottom half of the table, things would be very different.

And Alloa.

Very Interesting - Rangers have really only dropped points against the top teams.  If Hibs had been able to beat sides from the bottom half of the table, things would be very different.

Aye, if yir anty had baws, she would be yir uncle Boab. :smile:

I was going to start a similar thread a couple of weeks ago. But Rangers have since lost a cup semi to Alloa and two well beaten defeats by QotS & Hibs.

We have witnessed a complete implosion that they cannot recover from, Kenny Miller even admitting it.

Results on the 3rd and 16th virtually guarantee the title.

letsalldothebeattie

Heard that on the Radio during the Hobbos v Zombies game, Not really surprised at the stat though because us, Hibs & Queens seem to be the only side to go at Rangers during games and they dont like it.

Just disappointing that wee blip of the draw at Fester otherwise its a perfect record. Long may it continue

Presuming those stats came from londonhearts, I think we have an interloper...

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=1033959

(Yes, I am aware of the hypocrisy by me highlighting this)

I think we have a few interlopers if you read some of the comments on the Rangers turmoil thread.

I can't get into the link as it wants log in details.

Aye, if yir anty had baws, she would be yir uncle Boab. :smile:

Indeed, and I think Rangers will drop points all over the place now - think Dumbarton may do something at the Ibrox.  I think it is the continued beating of the teams at the lower end of the division that make the difference between winning and losing leagues.  It doesn't hurt to win all the battles, as we are doing :-)

Archived