Hibs v Rangers

Sten Guns

Hopefully should be a good game. Hibs seem to have had this hoodoo over Rangers since the Tony Mowbray days. To me Hibs have improved since the start of the season whereas Rangers have probably got worse and i'd fancy them today. Although you never know how a team can react in the first game under a new manager. Sometimes for the guy who's just left it's sods law and they start playing like world beaters.

sunblestjambo

I'd like Hibs to take something from the game but ive a feeling Rangers might give them a bit of a beasting today. While probably not my preferred scenario it's an outcome I can still look on with lots of happy joy joy.

It's really win/ win for us today - just have to take care of business at Livngston.

kingantti1874

Hibs are irrelevance to hearts at this point in time, hoping that they can win comfortably so that the Rangers can join them in the category

Matthew Le Tissier

Hibs to win, both teams to end up with 7 men and mass riots in the stands =). Then Hearts to do the business vs Livingston

For the first and most likely last time in my life I will be hoping for a hibs win, and on the 3rd normal service will resume when Hearts pump them 3 or 4 - 0.

scott herbertson

Did they stay at the Balmoral last night or as those days gone ?

At a guest house I believe

rising_damp_rigsby_2.jpg

As long as we win, I couldn't care less about this game.

This!

If we pick up three points today, Easter Road is win-win, which is why I've backed a 2-2 draw.

Only 2/1 for a red card, which would be nice!

Diadora Van Basten

I expect Hibs players not to try a leg as they think that will help Rangers catch Hearts due to their losers mentality.

I know too many hibs arseholes to want them to win. A draw does neither any good.

Sadly I know far more Rangers arseholes, so am going for the Hibs win.

As long as we win, I couldn't care less about this game.

Disagree with this to be honest.

I also hope we win. However I do care and hope our rival for the title loses maximum points

Draw with several sendings off for me. But would rather hibs win than rangers. Nothing like a bit of misplaced hibs confidence coming into a derby.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Draw with several sendings off for me. But would rather hibs win than rangers. Nothing like a bit of misplaced hibs confidence coming into a derby.

I'd be confident about the derby regardless. Rangers at the team we need to outpace over the season. The more games they lose, the better.

I think Rangers will win this one by a couple of goals unfortunately. Although McDowall said he won't be changing much I would expect he will match Hibs like for like in midfield and will play Clark from the start and drop Moshni.

Hopefully should be a good game. Hibs seem to have had this hoodoo over Rangers since the Tony Mowbray days. To me Hibs have improved since the start of the season whereas Rangers have probably got worse and i'd fancy them today. Although you never know how a team can react in the first game under a new manager. Sometimes for the guy who's just left it's sods law and they start playing like world beaters.

They've only beaten them 3 times since 06/07.

letsalldothebeattie

Not often i say this but fancy Hibs to win the game, Hibs arent anything special but think they will be too good for Rangers i think. A Hibs win and a Hearts win and a nice 15 point lead over the Zombies tonight

Disagree with this to be honest.

I also hope we win. However I do care and hope our rival for the title loses maximum points

This.

Anyone saying they don't care can't be a PHM.

Blackcurrent Jambo

Couldn't care less about any of them...WE will WIN this league through our own volition.

N Lincs Jambo

I expect Hibs players not to try a leg as they think that will help Rangers catch Hearts due to their losers mentality.

Hmmm, hadn't thought of this scenario but now you mention it would that not be just like Hibs???

Archived