Title Odds tempt The Rangers fans..oh and the suspensions !

CJGJ

1.  Despite not feeling great about the McDowall appointment, I really do think we are overpriced at 6/1 to win the league (Bet365).

Hearts have a young team and injuries/Suspensions are going to kick in at the later stages of the season.

I've got a ?35 free bet and reckon I'm going to fire it on at those odds.

2. 12 points is a big gap but this Hearts team (on paper) are not close to us. If the players get the finger out then there is no reason why we can't put pressure on them. With their young squad with little experience they could well crack under the pressure. Massive match at the end of Jan.

3. We still have 6 Pts to play for against the jambos, not a bad price, well worth putting ?50 on, let's be honest it's will be hard but if we beat Hibs on Saturday its a 2 horse race, and who knows who we will get in on loans from Newcastle in Jan.

4.  Last I looked it was nine points with a game in hand?

Everyone is conceding that hearts will win their game in hand?

...OH AND THAT WAS POSTED THIS MORNING !!

1.  Despite not feeling great about the McDowall appointment, I really do think we are overpriced at 6/1 to win the league (Bet365).

Hearts have a young team and injuries/Suspensions are going to kick in at the later stages of the season.

2. 12 points is a big gap but this Hearts team (on paper) are not close to us. If the players get the finger out then there is no reason why we can't put pressure on them. With their young squad with little experience they could well crack under the pressure. Massive match at the end of Jan.

3. We still have 6 Pts to play for against the jambos, not a bad price, well worth putting ?50 on, let's be honest it's will be hard but if we beat Hibs on Saturday its a 2 horse race, and who knows who we will get in on loans from Newcastle in Jan.

What a total fud!  He should wait until after the weekend's games, I'm sure he'll get an even bigger price then!

Surely that couldn't have been from a single poster? If so the ***** lives on the moon.

scottish_chicP

However you never know, Farts could go into admin 2 and drop 25 points ha ha         

:lol:

That can't be serious..................... can it?

****in Hell, how much is wrong with that?

1.  Despite not feeling great about the McDowall appointment, I really do think we are overpriced at 6/1 to win the league (Bet365).  On what is he basing this optimism?

Hearts have a young team and injuries/Suspensions are going to kick in at the later stages of the season.   We have had injuries and suspensions every single game we have played.  They have affected us not one bit.  We are unbeaten, including 2 wins v Rangers

I've got a ?35 free bet and reckon I'm going to fire it on at those odds.  Go for it, i'm sure the Bookies could use the money.

2. 12 points is a big gap but this Hearts team (on paper) are not close to us. If the players get the finger out then there is no reason why we can't put pressure on them. With their young squad with little experience they could well crack under the pressure. Massive match at the end of Jan.  Jesus, where do I start with this one.   He's right to say we are not even close, we are clearly much better.  If we continue on this form we won't even notice any 'pressure' from anybody, we're 12 points clear FFS.  Young squad, inexperience.  A full season in SPL and half season in Championship for the majority of them, so no longer inexperienced, (or as young).  Crack under what pressure?

3. We still have 6 Pts to play for against the jambos, not a bad price, well worth putting ?50 on, let's be honest it's will be hard but if we beat Hibs on Saturday its a 2 horse race, and who knows who we will get in on loans from Newcastle in Jan.  Even if they were to win both these games, and assuming we match their results elsewhere we would still win the league by 6 clear pointsHas he failed to spot that Rangers are already living beyond their means, and if they were to 'strengthen' in January it could mean Admin 2 is imminent.  (Tell you what, put your ?35 on that).

4.  Last I looked it was nine points with a game in hand? Better look again then you dick Could be 15 on Saturday.

Everyone is conceding that hearts will win their game in hand?  We just did, so GIRFUY.

What an utter and complete moron.

The delusion will persist and that suits us. The media, by and large secretly hope we falter. The Hibs and Rangers fans all assume we will falter. I'm seeing no sign of it. We are comfortably beating teams home and away whilst playing within ourselves and without some of our best players. At full strength and, possibly with one or two signings we could be frightening. They won't see it until it's too late. Fabulous.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The delusion will persist and that suits us. The media, by and large secretly hope we falter. The Hibs and Rangers fans all assume we will falter. I'm seeing no sign of it. We are comfortably beating teams home and away whilst playing within ourselves and without some of our best players. At full strength and, possibly with one or two signings we could be frightening. They won't see it until it's too late. Fabulous.

A friend and I were talking about the "playing inside ourselves" thing at the weekend. I think it's clear that we have gears there to go through if necessary, and that Robbiebhas told the team the win is the only thing that matters just now, so not to go too gung-ho. I think we might see a more swashbuckling approach either this weekend, or the next fixture, if we increase our lead again this weekend.

Has this guy done any homework or is he looking at everything through the usual blue tinted specs. Injuries/Suspensions, we've played through both of these and are still winning. We could conceivably lose both games to Hibs and both games to the Rangers and still win on goal difference so we will have to lose to other teams that haven't even come close up till now. There's still a long way to go and lots of points to play for but I'm not putting any cash on the Rangers that's for sure!

A friend and I were talking about the "playing inside ourselves" thing at the weekend. I think it's clear that we have gears there to go through if necessary, and that Robbiebhas told the team the win is the only thing that matters just now, so not to go too gung-ho. I think we might see a more swashbuckling approach either this weekend, or the next fixture, if we increase our lead again this weekend.

I've likened it to when we used to play teams like Dukla Prague in the 80's. You'd be watching the game and thinking, "They're not great" then they'd click, score, and just go back to doing what they were doing. You're in trouble before you know you are. Very impressive.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Good post. :thumbsup:

Archived