We're Doomed...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This new plan to bring about our demise, will surpass even Sergey's ten (not at all wasted) years of trying to bring us down:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?295814-allisbarry-at-it-again-Yams-accounts&p=4251712#post4251712

greenginger 02:49 PM Today

Could someone with a good camera phone not visit their "100 year old wooden structure" as Budge described and take some footage and post it on U-tube.

Get some publicity and force them to spend the money on making their stadium compliant with safety regulations.

It's been fun chaps, I'll see you all in another life.

:sob:

oh no! do you not realise how seriously people will take this w.. erm person? this could be the end of Hearts, I mean, the whole world is holding it's collective breath on something happening at Tynecastle, thats my beans on toast in the  bucket now :thumbsdown:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We would have got away with it had it not been for those pesky hobbits :-(

Sssshhhhh... Dinnae aggravate them, FFS. If one of them has an Iphone and a free Saturday, we are in the grubber and as good as homeless. :unsure:

scottish_chicP

You'd think they'd worry more about their own shitey team than our stand that they don't have to sit in :lol:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If this goes as it normally does, they'll spend 10 years targeting our main stand and then find that one day their own collapses, injuring hundreds.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You'd think they'd worry more about their own shitey team than our stand that they don't have to sit in :lol:

You only have to read Stubbs' '9 Points Better Team' interview to realise, they base their success on a barometer which has "winning a moral victory over the yams" as 75% successful.

:cornette:

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse than our narrow escape from Sergay's genius, this happens. Nightmare.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse than our narrow escape from Sergay's genius, this happens. Nightmare.

Undone by an asbestos-covered simpleton with a phone smarter than himself. How could it come to this?

:sob:

Yes life's dealt him a poor hand...but wait! it get worse...I just know he voted yes!

What we know so far...

1 He's ginger

2 he's a hibbie

3 he never shat himself on 18.09 ;-)

This is the problems with Hibs fans. They are far to interested in talking about us than worrying about the utter mess at their own football club.

Last season was a prime example where all they seemed to care about was "Hertz goin bust!" and "Hertz gettin relegated!". Not once did they stop to think about the slippery slope that their own football club have been on. Imagine turning up to Tynecastle with party hats thinking that they we going to relegate us, only for us to go on and pump them 2-0 and not only that but for them to then go on and get relegated themselves! Hilarious!

Ive always said that Hibs fans would rather Hearts got beat than their own team win.

Comedy gold when they are in the middle of agreeing a deal with creditors to pay them a fraction of what they are due them to clear their debt cause they cannot afford to pay them.

they do amuse me over there. 

This new plan to bring about our demise, will surpass even Sergey's ten (not at all wasted) years of trying to bring us down:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?295814-allisbarry-at-it-again-Yams-accounts&p=4251712#post4251712

greenginger 02:49 PM Today

Could someone with a good camera phone not visit their "100 year old wooden structure" as Budge described and take some footage and post it on U-tube.

Get some publicity and force them to spend the money on making their stadium compliant with safety regulations.

Obviously it's lost on the vermin filth that the Stadium has to have meet safety regulations before we can let anybody in it.

Not the brightest lot are they.  

Obviously it's lost on the vermin filth that the Stadium has to have meet safety regulations before we can let anybody in it.

Not the brightest lot are they.

They are thick as pigshit as proven by yet another straw clutching fishing exercise shown here. Safety Certificates have to be renewed on a regular basis and these guys don't award them without thorough inspections.

They have an inferiority complex and I guess the reality of the 5-1 cup final finally ended all hope they had of competing with us on the pitch.

It must be quite demoralising for these clowns when even our kids team beat them 4 times last year.

If this goes as it normally does, they'll spend 10 years targeting our main stand and then find that one day their own collapses, injuring hundreds.

Dozens!

Surprised none of them has tried to become a building control officer.

Maybe its in the pipeline and they are studying as I type.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

The most likely outcome would be a piece of the Main Stand would fall onto the undercover stand inspector while in the process of carrying out his cunning scheme. Said it before - Hibs are the Frank Spencer of football clubs. Everything they try to do backfires on them in hilarious fashion.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The most likely outcome would be a piece of the Main Stand would fall onto the undercover stand inspector while in the process of carrying out his cunning scheme. Said it before - Hibs are the FRANCK SPENCER of football clubs. Everything they try to do backfires on them in hilarious fashion.

FTFYM

That whole thread is just one big catastrophe. Not even sure where to begin. They don't half love making stuff up to suit their own warped wee minds. :laugh:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That whole thread is just one big catastrophe. Not even sure where to begin. They don't half love making stuff up to suit their own warped wee minds. :laugh:

I blame you, and your ilk. Pretty sure you were amongst the first to highlight saggy cables and rouge owls in the grand old lady. :mad:

I blame you, and your ilk. Pretty sure you were amongst the first to highlight saggy cables and rouge owls in the grand old lady. :mad:

Not me, I quite liked the sagging cable in the end. Part of the stand's rustic charm. The ectoplasm in the loo was my bugbear.

This is the problems with Hibs fans. They are far to interested in talking about us than worrying about the utter mess at their own football club.

Last season was a prime example where all they seemed to care about was "Hertz goin bust!" and "Hertz gettin relegated!". Not once did they stop to think about the slippery slope that their own football club have been on. Imagine turning up to Tynecastle with party hats thinking that they we going to relegate us, only for us to go on and pump them 2-0 and not only that but for them to then go on and get relegated themselves! Hilarious!

Ive always said that Hibs fans would rather Hearts got beat than their own team win.

Absolutely correct.

They've always been obssessed with us, but posts like the OP has quoted proves that we have absolutely ruined the vermin shitehawks :pleasing:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Absolutely correct.

They've always been obssessed with us, but posts like the OP has quoted proves that we have absolutely ruined the vermin shitehawks :pleasing:

Greenginger has splinters all over his knuckles from his time scraping Sergey's barrel. This new level of humiliating depraved ridicule will probably cuddle his body like a gigantic death shroud-comfort blanket.

:pleasing:

The 'PBS' is the last straw they have to clutch at.

The only hope they have of becoming the dominant force in Edinburgh is if we are weaker. The administration thing didn't work out they way they hoped, far from it, so Hearts having to direct money into a new stand/stadium, instead of on the pitch, is all they have left.

H1b5 have little or no prospect of getting better, so they have to pin all their hopes on us getting worse.

Archived