Poster or Post of the Year

Kiwidoug

One post has stuck in my mind.  Following the scoring of a late winning goal, "Thank Feckersley" was the contribution of one of our number.

Liked that.

Samuel Camazzola

I really enjoyed the "Open Letter" which I think was from the early part of the year by Dode.

It was a great piece of writing and from the heart!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Don't know who wrote it, but after our Petrofac Training Cup defeat:

"In some ways I wish the club had died, rather than face the humiliation of losing in the Peteofac Training Cup.

"It's the people who drove 15 minutes and paid 12 quid that I feel sorry for."

:lol:

Post if the year was quickly deleted.

I can't remember the posters name but someone said something along the lines of Hibs fans feeling like they had been slapped in the face by a large penis.......and someone put up a gif of a man jumping up and slapping some bint over the face (she was standing) with his penis.

Only lasted about ten mins before removed, but was seen by plenty, it was a genuine 'spit coffee over screen' moment.

Italian Lambretta

Great - I always look forward to the annual kickback back slapping awards.

I must be in with a shout on a couple of categories?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Post if the year was quickly deleted.

I can't remember the posters name but someone said something along the lines of Hibs fans feeling like they had been slapped in the face by a large penis.......and someone put up a gif of a man jumping up and slapping some bint over the face (she was standing) with his penis.

Only lasted about ten mins before removed, but was seen by plenty, it was a genuine 'spit coffee over screen' moment.

Can't remember who posted the gif. Think I might have provided the analogy though. The gif was like some kind 'finishing move' from Mortal Kombat! :rofl:

Don't know who wrote it, but after our Petrofac Training Cup defeat:

"In some ways I wish the club had died, rather than face the humiliation of losing in the Peteofac Training Cup.

"It's the people who drove 15 minutes and paid 12 quid that I feel sorry for."

:lol:

That was a top post.

Have we had an annual awards thread yet this year or is that banned?

I was thinking of starting it but thought it was better to wait til Secret Santa was done.

And I'm sitting here thinking, It's been a year of amazing gifs..

The two Hamilton v Hibs ones and the many excellent gifs created by a James Bond named poster. Not forgetting the 10 years a slaver pic either.

it's got to be sergey's one about how we'll only know the full truth of his involvement in the death of hearts after event, only for everything to get rubber stamped within a few days and hibs to get relegated a few weeks later.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

it's got to be sergey's one about how we'll only know the full truth of his involvement in the death of hearts after event, only for everything to get rubber stamped within a few days and hibs to get relegated a few weeks later.

+1

Hapless fantasist that he is. :rofl:

Oh, Sergey... :facepalm:

Cripes, this has been moved to The Shed!  And there's a Black Friday thread clinging on in The Terrace.  'sno fair.

Maroon Sailor

This one is in the top 10

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

I went to Rugby Park to see Killie against Caley Thistle. Paid at main stand go up stairs and move to centre for best view. Two stewards come over and ask me who I support. I tell them Hearts. This confuses them. Then they say as I came up the stairs for away support I must move and sit with them. I ask is it the same price and they say yes so I tell them I prefer the seat with the better view and I'll stay put. They leave and return with two police officers. Police ask who I support, I tell them Hearts, they are confused. Two stewards and two police have a chat among themselves. I say if it helps I will go back down the stairs and come up the central stairs. Police advise stewards this is a good idea what with me being a pensioner and unlikely to cause a riot. Stewards watch while I go down stairs and come up the next stairs and sit in same seat. Everyone is happy. Kilmarnock fans sitting nearby enjoyed this pre match entertainment so much that one of them bought me a tea and a pie at half time! That's stewards for you, give them a high vis jacket and it goes to their heads.

Edited by bobjay, 20 January 2014 - 10:43 PM.

Say What Again

That would be me.

1zladzo.jpg

I never remember any of these things, so I'm glad others do.

Loved that at the time, and loved seeing it again.

Top work, RG :lol:

Placid Casual

Loved this one :rofl:

Women are brutal. Was going out for dinner with the ex one night, I fancied Mexican she said no. Ended up in a bar and see ordered Fajitas. ARSEHOLE

Say What Again

Cripes, this has been moved to The Shed!  And there's a Black Friday thread clinging on in The Terrace.  'sno fair.

And one congratulating someone for becoming a Mod.

Cyber nepotism :(

Say What Again

Reminds me of this one from the scented candle thread :lol:

I got the Mrs one. Still unlit. Says she's 'not ready'.

Arsehole.

Brilliant.

That's a belter, forgot about that one. Although the one Gambo referred to would be a runaway winner if it wasn't deleted so quickly.

Archived