tonights fitbaw

Masonic

Plenty on the now which is decent the festive period schedule is always jam packed tonights action is in the FA Cup and the Wee Cup in England. Across the water we have French football, German Football, Dutch Football some Copa Del Ray in Spain and some sporadic games in Greece and Belgium for the hardcore fans and degens, Also we have two games the World Club Champs with the winner of the semi playing Real in the final. I would go on and on but i cant be bothered naming hundreds of fixtures across dozens of leagues.

Betting wise i like Liverpool i hear the guys on Sky trying to spam and troll to ramp Bournemouth maybe they have an open trade on the exchange :D

Having looked at the match day squad i think Rodgers will go Mourinho esk and name a strong side. 11/10 yesterday was a better price of course but Evs is still decent. If you bet at the bookies your looking at closer to 9/10.

you really think there is value in Liverpool at that price away from home in this kind of form? I can't bring myself to back them at the moment.

any other attractive markets for European games today?

you really think there is value in Liverpool at that price away from home in this kind of form? I can't bring myself to back them at the moment.

any other attractive markets for European games today?

the only attractive markets are the profitable ones :)

Put a couple of quid on RB Leipzig and N?rnberg to come good in the second half of their Bundesliga 2 matches just now. A 7/1 shot, so I'm not holding out that much hope.

St Etienne, Borussia Moenchengladbach, PSG, Lyon, Liverpool, PSV accumulator at just over 40-1.

And so little confidence in Liverpool I've got a single on Bournemouth to at least get my stake money back.

The Old Tolbooth

St Etienne, Borussia Moenchengladbach, PSG, Lyon, Liverpool, PSV accumulator at just over 40-1.

And so little confidence in Liverpool I've got a single on Bournemouth to at least get my stake money back.

I've got a single on Bournemouth and done over 4.5 goals too! 

I've got a single on Bournemouth and done over 4.5 goals too! 

How could you John ?

Have a little faith........................................................................................................................only a little though !!

edit... told you so !!

The Old Tolbooth

How could you John ?

Have a little faith........................................................................................................................only a little though !!

Because right now Pool are embarrassing mate, and saying that they go one up :rofl: 

Because right now Pool are embarrassing mate, and saying that they go one up :rofl:

Sods law John...Sods law !!  :pleased:

Still I cannot see it lasting the whole 90 mins

The Old Tolbooth

Sods law John...Sods law !!  :pleased:

Still I cannot see it lasting the whole 90 mins

Not with that defence, although Bournemouth look a bit shocked now. 

Looks like PSG might be the team to stuff me up again, currently 1-0 down. I really should learn to avoid them on accumulators.

Decent recovery by PSV though.

Bournemouth hit the post after Liverpool miss a sitter

3-1 Liverpool but still a good contest due to Liverpool's inability to defend

3-0 Spurs and Kane scores again

Bollocks, Lyon ended 0-0. Now into extra time but that doesn't help my bet. 

Still my start of season bet for Spurs to win the League cup and Europa double is still on  :2thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

You'd think that with Souness and Redknap doing the draw that Liverpool would have been drawn against anyone apart from Chelsea! :lol: 

Archived