Prince: Jambo for ever

Clerry Jambo

I officially love the wee man. Still can't believe he's only 26. Has the potential to be a real cult figure at this club.

Some of those statements too just reaffirm how good the management is right now too. I'm starting to even wonder if Neilson is even more suave, sophisticated and professional than dear old Paulo.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Give 'Boo Boo' a Pardew contract...what could possibly go wrong?

I officially love the wee man. Still can't believe he's only 26. Has the potential to be a real cult figure at this club.

Some of those statements too just reaffirm how good the management is right now too. I'm starting to even wonder if Neilson is even more suave, sophisticated and professional than dear old Paulo.

Says he's not fully fit yet - more to come

got a good set up / players around him to get the best from him

Snake Plissken

This is pleasing news.

Gomis and Buaben at the heart of our midfield next season and beyond.... :jjyay:

Also am moist. However this sort of stuff gets said by tons of footballers so I'm not too moved.

Also am moist. However this sort of stuff gets said by tons of footballers so I'm not too moved.

Last one was Stevo before he got punted, not that this will happen with Prince

How on earth could he not get offered longer terms at partick? Maybe it was his choice knowing he would find a bigger team.

It's just been a great fit at hearts. He's not the first to have played their best football with us. It's like there's an aura about the place that brings out the best in certain people and players. Not many places like those exist nowadays.

chester copperpot

How the **** did he end up at Partick Thistle and them not holding on to him.

He's ****ing marvellous and I like him x lots.

Classy guy on fb too ?

We_are_the_Hearts

How the **** did he end up at Partick Thistle and them not holding on to him.

He's ******* marvellous and I like him x lots.

Classy guy on fb too ?

He wasn't fit....................flying under Robbie's training regime now though..................

TomTheOxfordshireJambo

This is the most welcoming news I've heard, a nice boost during and injury plagued period! He is a favourite of mine and could easily become a cult hero at hearts in a short period of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I've been very pleasantly surprised with Buaben, a much better player than I thought. I absolutely love the turn he does whenever the ball comes to his feet, very rarely does he fail to beat his marker whenever he does it. Gomis uses the turn too and I've wondered if one of them taught it to the other. He used it to create his goal on Saturday and again the ball was in the perfect place for him to carry it into the box after he completed his turn, in the blink of an eye!

Great signing and I hope to see him in maroon for a number of years to come.

Jambof3tornado

Sky reporting that we've have offered Prince a new 3 year deal.

A real statement of intent. Prince wouldnt look out of place (when fit) in any top 6 SPFL team.

build your team around him and Gomis.

Please sign Prince!!!

My Dundee Utd mate told me that we were going to love Gomis and Buaben and that was before they kicked a ball for us.  Was very disappointed they were not staying at Tannadyce.

He thought Levein was the key to them coming to us as there is mutual high regard.

Looks like he was 100% right.

Jambof3tornado

My Dundee Utd mate told me that we were going to love Gomis and Buaben and that was before they kicked a ball for us. Was very disappointed they were not staying at Tannadyce.

He thought Levein was the key to them coming to us as there is mutual high regard.

I was excited by Gomis, Buaban took it to another level!!

My Dundee Utd mate told me that we were going to love Gomis and Buaben and that was before they kicked a ball for us. Was very disappointed they were not staying at Tannadyce.

My United supporting boss said exactly the same thing.

Amazing what this club does to players.

I, too, hope you become a Jambo forever, Prince.

:pleasing:

. Bobby Prentice told me years ago. When you leave Hearts you leave a piece of your heart behind.....

Well said  the Prince.  But I dont WANT him to feel completely relaxed and happy at home here. 

I want him to look at the competition for his place, and other stuff, so he has to get up each day and say, 

what  do I need to do this week to do my best for Hearts and to keep myself at the top of my game. 

Jambof3tornado

Well said the Prince. But I dont WANT him to feel completely relaxed and happy at home here.

I want him to look at the competition for his place, and other stuff, so he has to get up each day and say,

what do I need to do this week to do my best for Hearts and to keep myself at the top of my game.

Its up to Robbie to keep them fighting hard for their places.

My Dundee Utd mate told me that we were going to love Gomis and Buaben and that was before they kicked a ball for us.  Was very disappointed they were not staying at Tannadyce.

Sorry Mate but there is no y in Tannadice.

I agree Robbie has a big role in keeping the players happy to be at Hearts .

Just when a player seems do content, I worry.   - ie too relaxed.  But I know he is giving  100%.  

Archived