the lanarkshire brazil

winston churchill

Jam Tarts 1874

Good to see confirmation that the great hobo love-in is now well and trully blown out the water.

I notice that the person who put that first post on did so at 9.45pm, the guy's head must have been so ready to explode that he ran all the way back to his hovel to hammer out that rant - well done!

The People's Chimp

Ha ha. Oh well, they can't even wheel out the old "results don't count, it's how you play that matters" excuse this time round.

Next season isn't looking too pretty for the hobbits....

winston churchill
Ha ha. Oh well, they can't even wheel out the old "results don't count, it's how you play that matters" excuse this time round.

Next season isn't looking too pretty for the hobbits....

you never know,ian the pixie black was spotted at the sangiro last night:wacko:.

The People's Chimp
you never know,ian the pixie black was spotted at the sangiro last night:wacko:.

aye, i saw that. free tickets through rankin but that doesn't stop them creaming over his mere presence. Desperate times at the san giro....

:cry_smile:

Craigieboy
aye, i saw that. free tickets through rankin but that doesn't stop them creaming over his mere presence. Desperate times at the san giro....

:cry_smile:

Tick Tock!

LOL.

The People's Chimp

Fe*k Hoofing it. Want tae see decent attacking Fitba played bi talented players.

Decent Fitba will win games. It did under Mowbary' date=' and MM's Motherwell also proved the case this season.[/quote']

the hibs players are definitely bi, but I dont think you could call them talented. I digress, however, back to the key issue, which is that tony mowbray's "wide open passing game" won them sweet F.A. Another hobo conveniently forgets 02.04.06.

:)

winston churchill
Whereas what they are actually getting at present is hoofball and bad results.

Nae luck eh ?

the hoofballers dont play hoofball,it's only against us, or any live games on TV that they resort to hoofball,remember the balls round:wacko:

ToadKiller Dog

The Hobos should be happy that Petrie has been able to add another floor to his house and put in his new swimming pool from the profits made from being the old firms nursery.

John Findlay

I wonder if Brian Kerr was having any regrets.

John

Archived