Vandalism in Roseburn by Celtic fans

Noddy1874

A Celtic spokesman said 'these are not Celtic supporters'. Aye, ok then.

I know, quite astonishing. Always the victim, it's never their fault! Vile club vile fans.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Amazing - it takes abuse aimed at Rangers for the media to get uptight about this.

Scotland is a joke country.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

That'll be the same laddie with the spray can that smashed all the seats in revenge for the appaling sectarian abuse he received.

Poor laddie is not even a Celtic supporter.

Fortunately with all the evidence on view the great name of tgfitw will not be tarnished.

Amazing - it takes abuse aimed at Rangers for the media to get uptight about this.

Totally in denial. No point in us commenting on this any further. Actions speak louder than words. The minimum possible allocation for these sub humans the next time they visit.

Mid Calder Jambo

It's a pity that this was a cup tie where we had to give them 20% of the tickets.  Assuming that we go up, it was quite clear to me from AB's statement that they will be getting 5% of the tickets for any league games at Tynecastle.

Having now seen this absolutely vile graffiti, I am tempted to say that we ban that club completely from Tynecastle and force the authorities to make a decision about their support.  My fear is that the silence has been so deafening this week that we would get ourselves in to serious bother with those at top, who protect both sides of the old firm to satisfy their own bigotted agendas.

Until someone takes a stance against the old firm, and we are much more in a financial postion to do that now, then this type of caveman behahiour will continue as clubs continue to sup from the financially corrupt well that is the old firm.

What I don't understand is that, with 100 seats or so broken, that we can't supply Celtic with a list of the seat numbers so they can supply a list of names of the occupants of these seats. Maybe a bit simplistic but if the said occupants were then charged it might send out a message that this won't be tolerated. I realise that not everyone sits in their designated seat but something has to be done to end this. If you hired a car and lent it to your mate, who wrecked it, who would be to blame? It's much the same for seats at the football really.

I'm not surprised Hearts have released photos given what I heard about how the incident was handled. Disgraceful stuff really.

Photos like this should be released every time they do it. The brass necked wanks have no shame.

I'm hoping we are going to drip feed photos over the next few weeks, then again before the next time we play them..

I am pretty sure Hearts didn't want to release this but I was told that Ann Budge was very angry with the level of vandalism and also disappointed at Celtics response. I assume they decided to release it to highlight how appalling it really is.

I would fully support Hearts banning Celtic fans for the next time we play them. I don't know if rules allow it but I recall Cektic fans getting banned from Ibrox in the mid 90s

Minimum allocation, don't open kiosks, one turn style and keep toilets closed. Welcome to tynecastle...

If we have to give them tickets then this. Treat them with the contempt they deserve

What a defensive move by Celtic :lol:

Any teams fans are 'great' with 'an outstanding reputation' if you claim every fan that rips the place apart 'isn't a Celtic fan' :rofl:

maroonlegions

Vile disgusting reprobates, seriously we should ban these total and utter scum bags, if its not them insulting the "poppy" and its symbol of respect to the war dead its stuff like this . Something needs  to be done other clubs need to grow a pair , zero tolerance.

Remnants of Standards

I wouldn't condemn an entire support for the actions of one idiot with a marker pen.

However i'm prepared to make an exception in this case.

Totally agree.

Journo is just a bluenose wanting to build a story about this single bit of vandalism, certainly in poor taste. But, as with the media in general, is not interested in talking about destruction of 100 seats and poor behaviour by a support that do this regularly with impunity

ginger jambo98

"These are not Celtic supporters"

Unbelievable :lol:

Wonder why Celtic sell tickets to non-Celtic supporters especially when Charlie Nicholas reckons we've cut their allocation. Very strange.

In future, every Celtic supporter should be searched with the threat of a football banning order. If they are found to have any smoke bombs, fireworks, spray paint etc, ban them for life. Anyone that comes to a game with a can of spray paint isn't going there to paint the walls, he's going there to commit a crime, likely to be of an obscene nature, I can't see them spraying 'I heart Celtic'. This is a premeditated crime, committed in an area that you are hidden from site, a toilet cubicle, it's just so cowardly.

Cut their allocation to 1 section, search them, if they break the law, arrest them and give them a lifetime ban.

Nelly Terraces

Said it before I'll gladly donate 50 quid to the club for any shortfall caused by cutting these reptiles ticket allocation to the bare minimum at Tynecastle. It'll be money well spent.

Awaiting the official Celtic statement blaming hearts

Official or otherwise (Nicholas, provan, etc) there will be a defence trying to deflect this

Toxteth O'Grady

"These are not Celtic supporters"

Unbelievable :lol:

Celtic should be fined for selling tickets to people who are not Celtic supporters

If this isn't worth 'bleating on about' I don't know what is.

Abhorrent scum.

portobellojambo1

What I don't understand is that, with 100 seats or so broken, that we can't supply Celtic with a list of the seat numbers so they can supply a list of names of the occupants of these seats. Maybe a bit simplistic but if the said occupants were then charged it might send out a message that this won't be tolerated. I realise that not everyone sits in their designated seat but something has to be done to end this. If you hired a car and lent it to your mate, who wrecked it, who would be to blame? It's much the same for seats at the football really.

While there isn't much to pick between any of those who were in the Roseburn last Sunday (terrorist sympathising shit is all the same irrespective of the brand of shell suit it has stolen for a day out) it wasn't necessarily those who were sitting in the broken seats who actually broke them, it could have been any random walking past it who decided it made good sense to break it.

I find this line from a Celtic spokesman literally unbelievable. ?These people are not Celtic supporters.? So I take it these animals, who purchased a ticket for the game, hence how they got in, who the article says are associated to the Green Brigade were only in the ground because they were unable to get into Harvey Nichols when presenting those self same tickets to the doormen there. Why can they (Celtic) not just be honest and own up to their problems, if you deny you have a problem element in your support how do you cure that problem

nice one to release some pics

suggests Hearts are unhappy with Celtic's response

drip feed the pics now - probably much worse vandalism but the "66" pics will bring maximum publicity as a start

Remnants of Standards

Surely if 100 seats have been damaged why only five arrests?

Police Scotland's normal approach is not to enter the away end but make cctv-led arrests later...any update on that?

I am not surprised they are not happy with the response. I was not surprised with the response, either, though, from them, or their vile friends in the press.

Remnants of Standards

They'll probably claim it was one of our ground staff told to do it to put them in a bad light. Just wait.

Official or otherwise (Nicholas, provan, etc) there will be a defence trying to deflect this[/quote[

yes - Celtic PR machine is well established

but celebrating the deaths of Rangers fans poses a different challenge - with the anniversary of the event near followed by an old firm game

Hearts not to be messed with now I suspect with new regime

The graffiti is utterly disgusting and Septics response is once again weak. I'm glad we've leaked it though!

However, if we are going to punish an entire support due to a handful of idiots. Technically others could punish all of us for the one handed gesture which was very publicly screened at the last home Derby or the mess Easter Road was left in when one of our own smeared graffiti in faeces across the toilets.

Scottish football needs to take harsh and severe action against anyone caught vandalising or promoting bigoted views and like it or not that would also catch a minority of our own.

The Old Tolbooth

Let's be honest here, it's not the first time it's happened, and won't be the last! In the game that Lennon was attacked, I was deeply dismayed by the actions of John Wilson because the vermin fans behaviour that night was utterly disgusting, with stewards put in hospital, the usual party songs (that nothing ever gets done about), and vandalism! The time before that, they wrecked the toilets to such an extent that they weren't ready to use for the visit of Inverness, who luckily brought a very small support so it wasn't much of an issue for them. They also robbed the kiosks and threatened the staff (schoolkids working behind the kiosks), and handed out food to their own supporters, whilst also having a stand off with the police who had to raise their batons, but because the police were heavily outnumbered, the only place they could drive them was back to their seats as it was too much hassle for 30 officers to get that many fans out of the ground and it would have been chaos. 

It was my neighbour who told me about the above incidents as he has head of security in their end that night and he never wants to be there when Celtic  are in town again, he reckons they're the most vile bunch of subhuman scum he's ever witnessed, and he's a Livi fan! 

There's so many more incidents I could list about their vile support, but I'd be here all bloody day! The only ay to deal with vile scum, is to treat them like vile scum, drop their league allocation to 5% (because the GFA will never allow us to ban their cherubs completely), close the kiosks, and have a heavy, zero tolerance police presence in their end, you know, just like what we're subjected to when we go through to the piggery, when our fans have been thrown out for doing absolutely nothing! We legally can't close the toilets, but I'd build a special old style trough for those *******s to use, because it's all that animals deserve! 

Go on Ann, do the right thing, it's been happening for far too long now and we're sick of it, it actually stops some Hearts fans from going to this fixture because of their behaviour, and we can't be having that, more Hearts fans in the stadium means less chance of damage, and less animals to cause trouble, it's a no brainer. 

The graffiti is utterly disgusting and Septics response is once again weak. I'm glad we've leaked it though!

However, if we are going to punish an entire support due to a handful of idiots. Technically others could punish all of us for the one handed gesture which was very publicly screened at the last home Derby or the mess Easter Road was left in when one of our own smeared graffiti in faeces across the toilets.

Scottish football needs to take harsh and severe action against anyone caught vandalising or promoting bigoted views and like it or not that would also catch a minority of our own.

It would catch some of our own, and rightly so. Most of us know this, and Ann knows this, and she seems to be prepared to do this. Good on her, I say.

It would catch some of our own, and rightly so. Most of us know this, and Ann knows this, and she seems to be prepared to do this. Good on her, I say.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:spoton:

Archived