Betfair

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Does anyone know how long it takes for the refer and earn option to credit your account?

I know its when someone spends 25 pound they get that back plus also the person who refers them gets 20. My mate says he ran out yesterday and his account has still not been credited with his "free" 25. Does it take a few days for it to be added or has he been bumped?

Cheers

Does anyone know how long it takes for the refer and earn option to credit your account?

I know its when someone spends 25 pound they get that back plus also the person who refers them gets 20. My mate says he ran out yesterday and his account has still not been credited with his "free" 25. Does it take a few days for it to be added or has he been bumped?

Cheers

May take a bit of time, think they say 72 hours. If you just phone up n ask they will do it straight away.

Chester™

If its credit for the refer and earn part, both of you must have 100 Betfair points as well.

Destruction Derby
If its credit for the refer and earn part, both of you must have 100 Betfair points as well.

What if only the "referer" has the required points?

sorry for all the questions, lol

Chester™

If you only have the points then there is no top up. Your mate will still get the ?20 match if he has made ?20 worth of bets. That takes three to four days. But if he has already got that and you are both looking for the extra bonus you get, then not until your both reach 100 points.

Hope that clears it up.

Destruction Derby

I have got 249 points and i have referred my mate, he has only got 41 points, he recieved his ?25 today but i still aint got mine, surely i should get my bonus as i'm over the 100 point limit and not him or does he need to get to 100 for me to be rewarded??

This is hopefully the last question, lol

cheers

Archived