When will this horrible dominance be broken?

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

We could have managed it 2 years ago.

When the **** will we ever break this evil duopoly?

In my lifetime?

shaun.lawson

In my lifetime?

Never - until the OF leave for pastures new, anyway. Cheer up: you could be an East Stirling fan!

Nucky Thompson

In my lifetime?

Next year:) We were just luring them into a false sense of security for the last 2 seasons:p

Never - until the OF leave for pastures new, anyway. Cheer up: you could be an East Stirling fan![/QUOTE]

Or a Hearts fan,ooops:)

Charlie-Brown

Any team (well not Hibs) breaking the dominance would be a great thing for Scottish Football - if it was HEARTS that did it then even better - but it would take a truly remarkable season requiring great players, good luck with injury & suspension, over-coming BOTH uglies as well as match officials & media intrigues etc etc.

But it will happen one day - forever is a long time.

Craigieboy

I am honestly gutted watching these ****ers.

If that is how they celebrate after 40 odd titles, how would we enjoy just ****ing one.

****'s sake.

monkfish1979
Next year:) We were just luring them into a false sense of security for the last 2 seasons:p

Word. My source informs me that Vlad's latest batch of Lionel Messi clones are almost ready to hatch. Don't ask who told me, because I'm not telling.

Craigieboy
Any team (well not Hibs) breaking the dominance would be a great thing for Scottish Football - if it was HEARTS that did it then even better - but it would take a truly remarkable season requiring great players.

The Hearts team of early 05-06 with a manager in charge is better than either of those sides I watched tonight. Such a wasted opportunity when all we needed was a couple of additions before the self inflicted nonsense started.

Goose Baxter

I think its shocking when you see Rangers & Celtic's goal difference at +50 odd's and then the countrys 3rd best team is only on +4

Shows you how pish the standard of football is out side the old firm.

Arthur Axident

it might be a wee start with Mike McFlurry's career seemingly floatin' doon the pan to Seafield.

Arf

Charlie-Brown
I think its shocking when you see Rangers & Celtic's goal difference at +50 odd's and then the countrys 3rd best team is only on +4

Shows you how pish the standard of football is out side the old firm.

Ross Tokely, Garry Kenneth & Robbie Neilson spring immediately to mind....although Kirk Broadfoot is scarcely any better!

Commander Harris
Ross Tokely, Garry Kenneth & Robbie Neilson spring immediately to mind....although Kirk Broadfoot is scarcely any better!

I'm no fan of neilson as a player but I honestly think he is a better RB than Kirk Broadfoot.

Charlie-Brown
I'm no fan of neilson as a player but I honestly think he is a better RB than Kirk Broadfoot.

Both terrible with the ball at their feet, KB is better in the air, I am a fan of neither!

badly drawn boy

We had the chance but Romanovs ego was more important than the goodwill of the club

We had the chance again based on wages paid etc -but Romanov thought he knew best ( see above ) and we finished 8th

We see this p--- every season watching horrible weegie cantz waltz of with the title - i mean Strachan cant -Mcgeady Cant -Macdonald Cant -Nakamura -Cant -Caldwell Ggrr Cant -Stupid smiley man Pressley , rent a team Cant

Scottish football is an absolute embarrassment -every season we have the indignity of watching 2 horrible set of terrorist sympathising buckie drinking ****bags have there names flashed round the planet in the name of scottish football and watching Edinburgh kids wearing the weegie kits as badges of honour

Romanov you said you would change things -give Scotlands capital a team to be proud of -you had it in your grasp

And you f----- it up with decisions based on your ego and lies then and lies now

Were sick of this sh-- -f---- give Edinburgh a team to be proud of or f--- off

jambovambo

He had a great game tonight.

Charlie-Brown
He had a great game tonight.

Kenneth completely humpty at Tynie in the most recent game we played Utd.

jambos are go!

In my lifetime?

We must and I hope we both see it. Denying them CL places regularly provides the silver bullets.

Jam Tarts 1874
We had the chance but Romanovs ego was more important than the goodwill of the club

We had the chance again based on wages paid etc -but Romanov thought he knew best ( see above ) and we finished 8th

We see this p--- every season watching horrible weegie cantz waltz of with the title - i mean Strachan cant -Mcgeady Cant -Macdonald Cant -Nakamura -Cant -Caldwell Ggrr Cant -Stupid smiley man Pressley , rent a team Cant

Scottish football is an absolute embarrassment -every season we have the indignity of watching 2 horrible set of terrorist sympathising buckie drinking ****bags have there names flashed round the planet in the name of scottish football and watching Edinburgh kids wearing the weegie kits as badges of honour

Romanov you said you would change things -give Scotlands capital a team to be proud of -you had it in your grasp

And you f----- it up with decisions based on your ego and lies then and lies now

Were sick of this sh-- -f---- give Edinburgh a team to be proud of or f--- off

Maybe if you asked Vlad a little more politely. :)

In my lifetime?

No. We had the chance in 05-06 but MadVlad's self-inflated ego was more important to him than the club. Such a shame cos the Biggot Brothers are very poor teams at the moment, who knows where we'd be now if he'd left things alone, we were only 2 or 3 players short of the best squad in the league.

Legend Claws

It says so much about our league that every time football is brought up over here, people ask me 'so Rangers or Celtic?'

Seymour M Hersh
Never - until the OF leave for pastures new, anyway. Cheer up: you could be an East Stirling fan!

Never say never. It can and will be broken one day.

Seymour M Hersh
I am honestly gutted watching these ****ers.

If that is how they celebrate after 40 odd titles, how would we enjoy just ****ing one.

****'s sake.

They're all low life glory hunters and the sk um of the earth. Both sides being just as bad as the other. The quote in the hibsman today from the sellik ****** is priceless! Season high? Winning the league against all the odds!! I ask you. All the odds? These tw*ts don't know the meaning of against all the odds. I fecking hate them both.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

flecktimus

Dont agree with Never

So how do i think we could achieve splitting them

1) Vlad must screw the nut and appoint people at HMFC who know how to run a football club and then use his contacts in eastern Europe to acquire talent. This could give us a good source of players from all over Europe.

2) Tynie has to be reconstructed to around 30000 capacity

If we could get the above situations in place then we may start to split the OF and it wouldn't take long for OF fans to stop buying season tickets,starting to bring there attendances closer to ours and therefore giving us more of a level playing field.

One major plus that we are forgetting is that Edinburgh is growing and Glasgow retracting.

If you had said never in the 70s to me i would have agreed,but the change in the balance of power between the 2 cities has been immense.

I passionately believe over a certain time scale we can achieve:)

Dont agree with Never

So how do i think we could achieve splitting them

1) Vlad must screw the nut and appoint people at HMFC who know how to run a football club and then use his contacts in eastern Europe to acquire talent. This could give us a good source of players from all over Europe.

2) Tynie has to be reconstructed to around 30000 capacity

If we could get the above situations in place then we may start to split the OF and it wouldn't take long for OF fans to stop buying season tickets,starting to bring there attendances closer to ours and therefore giving us more of a level playing field.

One major plus that we are forgetting is that Edinburgh is growing and Glasgow retracting.

If you had said never in the 70s to me i would have agreed,but the change in the balance of power between the 2 cities has been immense.

I passionately believe over a certain time scale we can achieve:)

You are Vladimir Romanov,yes?

Pants Shaton

If we had maintained the same quality squad and manager from early 2005/2006 we would still be challenging the Old Firm.

flecktimus
You are Vladimir Romanov,yes?

No, just someone who will not except the word never:)

No, just someone who will not except the word never:)

Okay,when will hibs win the Scottish cup?

Archived