hun ch back of pittodrie

12XU

did you notice how ( dream team manager ) wattie smith scuffled off at final whistle.hunch back of pittodrie.

this man is a loser - no ideas on tactics as was shown in uefa cup final....blows the league big style.

in fact he makes rixys look good.

how funny will it be if saturday ends in tears for mccoist - come on queen of the south.

novo - what a pathetic little piece of ****.

sorry for no capitals - in internet cafe and keyboard is like rankers.

home tonight.

Is Walter Smith the reason clubs should never take a former manager back ?

Rawrrrrrrr
did you notice how ( dream team manager ) wattie smith scuffled off at final whistle.hunch back of pittodrie.

this man is a loser - no ideas on tactics as was shown in uefa cup final....blows the league big style.

how funny will it be if saturday ends in tears for mccoist - come on queen of the south.

I don't know what is more pathetic, that you believe that or you wasted time and cash to share it from an internet cafe

1) Rangers got to a uefa cup final, 2 domestic finals -winning at least 1- and took the league to the last day finishing significantly clear of anyone else

2) WS is a highly proven manager both at international and domestic level and is one of the most sucessful scottish managers ever

Yes im sure he and rangers fans are dissapointed they dont have more to show from this season but I would say they did brillantly to do as well as they did and as much as I hate them I just find your thread rather embarasing to your intellect

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes im sure he and rangers fans are dissapointed they dont have more to show from this season but I would say they did brillantly to do as well as they did and as much as I hate them I just find your thread rather embarasing to your intellect

!!!

BangkokHearts

Nae luck Rangers is all I have to say on the matter.

Thunderstruck
I don't know what is more pathetic, that you believe that or you wasted time and cash to share it from an internet cafe

1) Rangers got to a uefa cup final, 2 domestic finals -winning at least 1- and took the league to the last day finishing significantly clear of anyone else

2) WS is a highly proven manager both at international and domestic level and is one of the most sucessful scottish managers ever

Much as I dislike both sides of OF, I have to say that Walter Smith put a brave face on the whole affair in his press conference earlier and was the epitome of diplomacy and sportsmanship. Contrast that with the petulent "GIRFUY" attitude of his counterpart from the east end. I can imagine that, within Castle Greyskull, they will be purple with rage at the lack of sympathy from SPL and the unnecessary postponement of games (in particular, the OF Derby) when they were in full flow. Someone will suffer for all of this in SPL/SFA.

I am equally sure that, if Celtic had lost out under the circumstances endured by Rangers, there would a great wailing and gnashing of teeth down London Road way along with rampant hysteria about the "great conspiracy".

Pete Seeger
Much as I dislike both sides of OF, I have to say that Walter Smith put a brave face on the whole affair in his press conference earlier and was the epitome of diplomacy and sportsmanship. Contrast that with the petulent "GIRFUY" attitude of his counterpart from the east end. I can imagine that, within Castle Greyskull, they will be purple with rage at the lack of sympathy from SPL and the unnecessary postponement of games (in particular, the OF Derby) when they were in full flow. Someone will suffer for all of this in SPL/SFA.

I am equally sure that, if Celtic had lost out under the circumstances endured by Rangers, there would a great wailing and gnashing of teeth down London Road way along with rampant hysteria about the "great conspiracy".

Good post. Walter talks a lot of sense 99% of the time. I like him as a guy. That'll probably make me a bigot though.

Nelly Terraces

WS always seems a pretty decent bloke, 'spesh when you put him up against the ginge scrote at Tattieland.

A collector of Vinyl as well. So he's alright, for a hun, in my book.

badly drawn boy

Stupid post

home tonight.

Is Walter Smith the reason clubs should never take a former manager back ?

Are you a drug addict?!

But was Walter not a real manager?

Even with the help of refereeing mistakes, and Kurskis, he couldn't do it.

Clarkserino

Prancer, you started a thread taking the **** out of WS for blowing the quadruple!

You should have given a third option which is

3) I am pathetic for ranting on this thread and contradicting myself on another.

Sometimes i reckon you just disagree with folk for the hell of it.

Drud addict - no never.

entilled to my opinion - yes.

closet hun - no - but some may be on the site.

WS always seems a pretty decent bloke, 'spesh when you put him up against the ginge scrote at Tattieland.

A collector of Vinyl as well. So he's alright, for a hun, in my book.

NT,

I don't doubt WS is a more decent bloke than WGS, but he is just a touch more diplomatic at airing his grievances, in line with his bland charisma.

When asked yesterday about how his players would react to Uefa and League dissappointment for the Cup game, he stated there is no template in world football where a team can a league decider on a Thursday night and a Cup Final on the Saturday. Strachan more likely would have made the same comments in a more sarcastic manner. WS was still whinging.

Pity a reporter didn't point out some facts to him as to why they ended up playing so many games in a short space of time. Admittedly (near) success on the park was one of the major ones.

Jam Tarts 1874

Walter Smith generally seems OK. Maybe he doesn't have to moan too much in the media because he knows his club have friends at the SFA who will usually find ways to keep Rangers happy anyway. If today's cup final is tight (due to Rangers fatigue, 163 games so far this season blah blah), watch out for QoS being on the end of an outrageous decision to swing it Rangers' way.

Archived