What is wrong with that club?

Boston Jambo

Celtic, must they spout off at the most inopportune moments.

After the 7-0 game McGrain goes on a rant about it being the most exciting football, the greatest game in forty years etc.

They'd just beat a financially strapped, weakened, club.

Now after benefiting from a dubious decision the manager goes on to praise the officials involved.

If you get a call like that, you shut up and show some decorum, no need to rub salt in the wound.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a win but was their hands together celebration not a bit OTT as well on Sunday?

Maybe it's actually a back handed compliment towards us though in the way they view us?

Nothing wrong with enjoying a win but was their hands together celebration not a bit OTT as well on Sunday?

Maybe it's actually a back handed compliment towards us though in the way they view us?

"Back handed compliment"???

They plain HATE us mate and Broonie and Stokes will do anything possible to rub us up the wrong way.

You can just imagine the response from Celti fans if an away team did this after a win at Parkhead eh!

I don't understand Celtic at all. They're big fish in a very, very small pond in Scotland and when they're out of Scotland they are an embarrassment. 

No idea why they get so excited about beating us or anyone else in the Scotland for that matter, they have a huge budget for a wage bill in Scotland.

The sooner they are out of Scotland the better, their supporters are vile, and I don't have any respect for anyone else at their club either.

scots civil war

first us v them match ive been to for 3/4 years was on sunday

and what struck me was the bullying behaviour not withstanding on the pitch with that horsefaced arsehole brown and his duped foreign team mates

celebrating their goals in front of kids,families at the front of the ground .......utterly pathetic it was,winding families up

i remember that other scumbag caldwell doing the same a couple of seasons ago n all

classless scum

first us v them match ive been to for 3/4 years was on sunday

and what struck me was the bullying behaviour not withstanding on the pitch with that horsefaced arsehole brown and his duped foreign team mates

celebrating their goals in front of kids,families at the front of the ground .......utterly pathetic it was,winding families up

i remember that other scumbag caldwell doing the same a couple of seasons ago n all

classless scum

Aye.

Celtic - classless scum.

Good point. Well made.

steviebaggio98

Christ, we'll soon be no far behind them in victim stakes if the amount of emotionally disturbed, paranoid pant-wetters on here keep making out every referee has a secret agenda against us! and we've got the cheek to continuously lambaste the OF with such egocentric behaviour? Grow a pair, we lost, we move on!

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Christ, we'll soon be no far behind them in victim stakes if the amount of emotionally disturbed, paranoid pant-wetters on here keep making out every referee has a secret agenda against us! and we've got the cheek to continuously lambaste the OF with such egocentric behaviour? Grow a pair, we lost, we move on!

Aye ok then. Nevermind the two atrocious reffing performances in our last two games, but highlighting refs' (and the SFA's) obvious leniency towards the Old Firm down the years is now paranoia? 

too many ex Hibs players around that team

nice we've wound them up

I think that's why they love beating us so much. They know their real team has no ******* chance of ever pumping us.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I think that's why they love beating us so much. They know their real team has no ******* chance of ever pumping us.

You could tell that Celtic players were urging Griffiths on to score. It's pretty sad that the only chance Hibs players have of getting one over on us is by joining other clubs.

Nucky Thompson

You're going from thread to thread trying to put down Hearts fans. What's your agenda?

Your tiresome mate. Away and troll somewhere where you will be more welcome.

"Back handed compliment"???

They plain HATE us mate and Broonie and Stokes will do anything possible to rub us up the wrong way.

You can just imagine the response from Celti fans if an away team did this after a win at Parkhead eh!

i used the term loosely bud. I know they hate us, that's the point really.

They enjoy beating us but you don't hate another team for nothing. There's a long history of rivalry between the clubs and in many respects if a club like Celtic enjoy beating us that much it says how serious they take us.( as much as trying to wind us up).

steviebaggio98

Your tiresome mate. Away and troll somewhere where you will be more welcome.

:sob:

As Chrambo often states, those of whom who label someone a troll have nothing to offer a debate.

If you can't handle a different perspective other than your own, then please refrain from using the internet 'mate' :2thumbsup:

steviebaggio98

You're going from thread to thread trying to put down Hearts fans. What's your agenda?

To which threads do you refer exactly??

I think it's at its worst at the moment with characters like brown, stokes and Griffiths about. Let's face it, there's absolutely no class in any. Unfortunately, because they are not good enough to play in a serious league, they will be about for a time. But in that time, our team will change and get stronger. It's only two years ago Broon was hobbling off at Hampden. Great memories.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

There was yet another example on Sunday of a Celtic fan brandishing a flag at us, in a provocative, "take this you Orange *******s" type of way, clearly expecting folk to be outraged.

As usual, I didn't have a bloody clue what flag it was. Also, the "Always Anti Fascist" flag was back. They are absolute weirdos some of them! :lol:

scots civil war

There was yet another example on Sunday of a Celtic fan brandishing a flag at us, in a provocative, "take this you Orange *******s" type of way, clearly expecting folk to be outraged.

As usual, I didn't have a bloody clue what flag it was. Also, the "Always Anti Fascist" flag was back. They are absolute weirdos some of them! :lol:

they are antagonisers loaded on buckfast and cheap bevvy

a dangerous combination as witnessed on sunday

Archived