GET IN

Lovecraft

monkfish1979
Not a good enough answer. Why don't you despise Celtic to the same extent?

Why should he?

Charlie-Brown
Not a good enough answer. Why don't you despise Celtic to the same extent?

maybe because Rangers are the worse of two evils?

cosanostra

They sure as hell are.

The hunnish orc hordes losing makes me smile. :)

You want him to say it's for religious reasons. So you can call him a biggot.:sad:

I am an atheist.

Sorry

The Real Maroonblood

Fair comment.

Nucky Thompson
How can anyone choose between the two?? In all the years I've watched Hearts, it's been Celtic that's fecked us over and their fans that have giving me the most grief:cool:

chester copperpot
Fair comment.

FT terrorists.

Anyone clapping should be shot.

monkfish1979
I am an atheist.

Sorry

:mad::mad::mad: Nobody really hates either of the OF for footballing reasons, do they now? That would be absurd. They've always been huge advocates of equality and fairness in the league. So you must be a bigot. There is no other explanation.

Midloth_Iain
How can anyone choose between the two?? In all the years I've watched Hearts, it's been Celtic that's fecked us over and their fans that have giving me the most grief:cool:

I cant. Hate both the feckers with equal measures / mheasures. :)

Ivan Drago

exactly - hate them both in equal measure.

lets not forget the amount of times Rangers have stole our most promising players tho :mad:

Hans von Luck

Have to say that the ones in the hoops give me the pure bile, non Scottish club.

Always getting Irlund thrown down your throat.

Mid you the other mob have a identity crisis as well.

Basically all Weegie ****.

Charlie-Brown

I hate Celtic too but they deserve to win the title this year more than Rangers do also the fact that in just over a week the Huns quadruple then treble dreams have been blown away isn't anything to be sad about.

monkfish1979

The only thing that swung it for me is that it wouldn't have been funny if Sellick hadn't won. This is fecking hilarious. The crab must be in bits.

Nucky Thompson
The only thing that swung it for me is that it wouldn't have been funny if Sellick hadn't won. This is fecking hilarious. The crab must be in bits.
I suppose you have a point:p

:mad::mad::mad: Nobody really hates either of the OF for footballing reasons, do they now? That would be absurd. They've always been huge advocates of equality and fairness in the league. So you must be a bigot. There is no other explanation.

:)

Many, many reasons.

They cheat every year.

Their fans.

Barry Ferguson.

They destroy young players careers, just to protect their grip on the Scottish game.

Alan Mclaren

The Webster saga

Nacho Novo

Etc Etc

Reasons for hating Celtic:

They cheat every year.

Their fans.

Scott Brown.

They destroy young players careers, just to protect their grip on the Scottish game.

Bobo Balde.

The Pressley saga.

Derek Riordan.

Etc, etc.

The Real Maroonblood
Its great all these Chatholic shympathiser's have a great night tonight.

God blhess.

May Allah be with you.

:):):):)

chester copperpot

They cheat every year.

Their fans.

Scott Brown.

Bobo Balde.

The Pressley saga.

Derek Riordan.

Etc, etc.

So many missing, but I'll let it lie. Dont want banned tonight.

shaun.lawson
Yes.

His anti-football tactics have cost him and Rangers the only 2 trophies they really cared about winning this Season.

They've got what they deserved.

:)

I'm baffled by this. Look at the two squads: on paper, Celtic's is far better. When Smith took over, Rangers were miles adrift on and off the field. Actually, it's remarkable they came so close - and like Celtic in 02/3, only lost the title because of doing too well in Europe.

If you ask me, Smith's tactical acumen (and, um, Scottish referees) are a huge reason behind them having done so well. Granted, maybe their anti-football is the reason they got past plainly superior sides in Werder Bremen and Fiorentina, so creating the backlog that did for them; but he's done a terrific job. And with the money from the CL and UEFA Cup run in the bank, they'll be spending significantly during the summer, on more talented players than their current lot.

All that said, there's more than an element of karma in all this. Smith being paid back for Rangers' dominance during the 90s, and the betrayal of his country; Rangers being paid back for snatching the title in '03 and especially '05; and the hooligans who disgraced their country getting their just desserts too. Personally, I'm pleased the side more committed to attacking football has triumphed - but you can only **** with the ****** you've got, and Smith's done a remarkable job with his one.

They cheat every year.

Their fans.

Scott Brown.

Bobo Balde.

The Pressley saga.

Derek Riordan.

Etc, etc.

Fair play, but I despise Rangers more.

Probably to do with their fans more than anything else.

Plus, Mclaren was my favourite player when I was a kid.

monkfish1979
So many missing, but I'll let it lie. Dont want banned tonight.

To be fair, there aren't many people on here saying that they like Sellick, and if we're talking tribalistic denominational prejudice, I personally don't care if a team's catholic, protestant, buddhist or fecking scientologist in origin.

I do like it when Pinky and the Brain cry, though.

Archived