Injuries

We_are_the_Hearts

LoveNgoo, LoveNgoo wherefore art thou LoveNgoo

Still out after getting crippled by the Celtic guy. I heard the incident on BBC radio - when he went down Murdo MacLeod was right in there with "he's at it - nothing wrong with him"!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Generic Username

This wasn't the case yesterday morning though. As I posted a few days ago Sow's injury in one where the only way to test it is to kick a ball as that's the only time he gets pain. He must have had the injection yesterday afternoon as he was doing light work with the physio in the morning.

That's quite the feat considering Osman isn't in the country, and hasn't been since Friday.

You my friend are a slavour, he was sitting in the main stand on Sunday, spent the whole of half time signing autographs. He was at Riccarton on Monday, I seen him with my own eyes.

This poster has a personal problem with me, claims to know me but yet won't contact me.

I'd go an get your eyes tested then, chief.

Osman was on a flight home on Friday (or Thursday, can't remember which), and he isn't due back until the end of this week.

And I'll offer up my source; Robbie Neilson.

Haha CL just tweeted Sow been at home with family and back tomorrow

Ngoo ??

Genuinely one of my top 3 moments of the season this.

• 4 months later...
tartofmidlothian

Certainly had me fooled as I had him down as one of the most reliable ITK'rs. Feel like a proper knob head now!!!

:(

Me too.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived