Tonight's Europa League games

graygo

Amazed there hadn't been a thread previously.

On BT sport, Celtic being absolutely mauled so far..

Should be 3 or 4 down and had a penalty against them.

Tottenham v Partisan Belgrade maybe abandoned if the Belgrade supporters keep running onto the pitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Salzburg playing well at the moment, a few more goals in them hopefully.

And Celtic have a goal back...

Got offered a ticket for this game while I was taking my kids to school this morning.  I laughed.

The Salzburg players' technique looks to be on a different level.

Madness at Spurs. Boring game but third pitch invader.

Game been halted! Ref takes the players inside.

THREE separate fans have ran on the Spurs pitch in The first 40 minutes.

Ref has stopped the game and the players have been taken off!!!!

On ITV4 right now.

Jambof3tornado

Looks like Celtic have closed the whole top tier. Best fans in the world.

Yup,but clearly the cameras are under instruction not to film the empty top deck,only time you see it is by accident.

Tottenham v Partisan Belgrade maybe abandoned if the Belgrade supporters keep running onto the pitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another one on and it looks like you could be right, ref taking them off now by the looks of it.

Madness at Spurs. Boring game but third pitch invader.

Game been halted! Ref takes the players inside.

Is there some sort of fad going on at the moment.  The Basel game last night was a bit odd too.  Including a couple on the pitch looked like trainspotters/anorak types with a camera going.

Edit:  Here you go ...

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/champions_league/204177/football-vine-pair-of-completely-oblivious-pitch-invaders-disrupt-real-madrid-basel.html

Are you sure it's defo Partisan Belgrade fans that are invading??

Commentator suggests one of the pitch invaders ran to the Belgrade support.

Another one on and it looks like you could be right, ref taking them off now by the looks of it.

Yep their off. Strachan tell about his experience where he got smacked on the head and it put him off his game and also about the possibility of a fan carrying a knife. Scared stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure it's defo Partisan Belgrade fans that are invading??

Commentator suggests one of the pitch invaders ran to the Belgrade support.

Trying to get to his mates after being chased out the Spurs end? A bit odd for Spurs fans to all of a sudden become mad for invading the pitch.

Jambof3tornado

Just been confirmed it looks like its been coordinated by Partizan fans.

Bit weird unless someone has placed a bet on number of pitch invaders in the 1st half????

Weird weird situation tho. Never seen anything like this before.

ITV are saying that prior to each 'invasion', a cue has been given, by mobile phone, by a fan in the away end. How the hell can they figure that out?

It's also been mentioned that each of the three invaders have had the same t-shirt on. Strange.

Anyway, games started again....are Celtic still getting beat? ;-)

Weird weird situation tho. Never seen anything like this before.

ITV are saying that prior to each 'invasion', a cue has been given, by mobile phone, by a fan in the away end. How the hell can they figure that out?

It's also been mentioned that each of the three invaders have had the same t-shirt on. Strange.

Anyway, games started again....are Celtic still getting beat? ;-)

Celtic 2-1 down and its HT.

Is there some sort of fad going on at the moment. The Basel game last night was a bit odd too. Including a couple on the pitch looked like trainspotters/anorak types with a camera going.

Edit: Here you go ...

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/champions_league/204177/football-vine-pair-of-completely-oblivious-pitch-invaders-disrupt-real-madrid-basel.html

Was watching a Norwegian cup match last night and they had pitch invaders too (plus several flares on the pitch)

Was watching a Norwegian cup match last night and they had pitch invaders too (plus several flares on the pitch)

Murrayfiled had a streaker last week (nothing really strange there I guess.

At Basel, it wasn't just these oddball filmmakers, they were the final scene, as previously there were 2, possibly three pitch invaders one right after the other.  It too seemed coordinated.

Yep their off. Strachan tell about his experience where he got smacked on the head and it put him off his game and also about the possibility of a fan carrying a knife. Scared stuff.

Pretty sure Strachan was attacked by a Celtic fan

Any Celtic players rested or injured ahead of sunday? Looks like the thumb has played all game so may not feature sunday, no Guidetti so rested or injured?

Watching the quality of team Celtic are plying their trade against if they get into a settled rhythm in the league now that they have got back to the top they are going to be arrested for brutal, forced anal buggery against rangers.

Any Celtic players rested or injured ahead of sunday? Looks like the thumb has played all game so may not feature sunday, no Guidetti so rested or injured?

guidetti was not eligible as he was signed after the deadline for registering players to play in europe

Brown gets away with murder, arms all over the opposition when tackling and chasing down the ball. Plus he's an ugly git.[emoji35]

Archived