Next Season

jambon_

Do you think that with our current squad we will be able to avoid relegation next season?

With hamilton's strong team coming up and with killie and St.Mirren making a few good signing, i get the feeling we will struggle.

IMHO if romanov doesn't sign his much promised "World-Class" players then i doubt we will stay up.

If Pinilla carries on his superb form :dribble:and we keep our stars such as elliot and neilson i think we may escape relegation, but i wouldn't bet on it.

Do you think that with our current squad we will be able to avoid relegation next season?

With hamilton's strong team coming up and with killie and St.Mirren making a few good signing, i get the feeling we will struggle.

IMHO if romanov doesn't sign his much promised "World-Class" players then i doubt we will stay up.

If Pinilla carries on his superb form :dribble:and we keep our stars such as elliot and neilson i think we may escape relegation, but i wouldn't bet on it.

epic_fail.jpg

He certainly has.

Just joined today and his first post askes if we're going to avoid relegation next season.

I was going to say he's an undercover hibby but he can't be 'cos he's got 'jambo' in his name.

That means he's got to be a Hearts fans doesn't it.

*sniff sniff*

:hobofish:

We still have a very good starting XI and substitutes, it's just the fact that keeping them fit, actually selecting them, and then selecting them in the right position seems to baffle our coaching team!

I know your perhaps being just a tad sarcastic, you are you telling me this team wouldn't challenge at the top end of the league, and by that I mean 3rd/4th. Add 2 decent fullbacks to that, a driving midfielder and a proven finisher and I think we'd challenge the Old Firm once again. That's only 4 players needed in my opinion, and we can afford to offload another 8 or so players on top of the ones already gone.

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Kingston

Palazuelos

Bruno/Jonsson

Miko

Pinilla

Nade

i'm just saying what everyones thinking.

How long before romanov leaves us with nothing?

its reality!

It's not even a very good attempt at a wind up is it? :hobofish:

Aye, unless you get rid of muppets like Gatthuesi and Donaldson there's a fair chance you'll end up going down!

We still have a very good starting XI and substitutes, it's just the fact that keeping them fit, actually selecting them, and then selecting them in the right position seems to baffle our coaching team!

I know your perhaps being just a tad sarcastic, you are you telling me this team wouldn't challenge at the top end of the league, and by that I mean 3rd/4th. Add 2 decent fullbacks to that, a driving midfielder and a proven finisher and I think we'd challenge the Old Firm once again. That's only 4 players needed in my opinion, and we can afford to offload another 8 or so players on top of the ones already gone.

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Kingston

Palazuelos

Bruno/Jonsson

Miko

Pinilla

Nade

pinilla and nade up front- lots of teams will be scared of them right enough!

i'm just saying what everyones thinking.

How long before romanov leaves us with nothing?

How long before Hibs win the Scottish Cup?

Clerry Jambo

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Kingston

Palazuelos

Bruno/Jonsson

Miko

Pinilla

Nade

Just hope Kingston is still around out of that lot:eek:

in my opinion Hibs are in a much better position than us

they have a secure bank balance, whereas we are millions in debt and have a crazy owner, who we don't know what he will do next.

I know whos position i would rather be in.

they have a secure bank balance, whereas we are millions in debt and have a crazy owner, who we don't know what he will do next.

Well i dunno about you guys, but he's won me over.

That's why you are a hibs fan though.

hearts_crazy

Can jambon get a prize now for being the most obvious hobo on the wind-up ever on Kickback.

:107years::107years::107years:GIRFUY hobo, now do one.

Please Mods, can we keep him? We've not had a "special" pet for a while now.

I use the term special as it's not very politically correct to tag someone a ****** these days....

do you not think the 107 years joke is a bit old now.

trust me we have got bored of it now and it doesn't offend us.

please think of something new.

I like your prediction for Pinilla golden boot 08/09:lolpoint:

Don't join the army son.

You'd never withstand any Al-Qaeda interrogation.

Toxteth O'Grady

Don't worry It'll soon be 108

:)

ToadKiller Dog

you could be right 107 years is a long time.

anyways is it not about time you put that pink hoody in for a wash ,must be reeking by now?.

hearts_crazy

Don't think i'll ever tire of it:):107years::107years::107years::107years: :)still funny

Mr Quagmire

just think, in 3 years time it will be 110 years.

i think it looks cool = 110 YEARS

I think we may have a party to celebrate.

FTH

Archived