Pelosi returns

12XU

Rawrrrrrrr
I thought we had released him!

Sadly not

But never mind he only has another 3 years to prove us wrong;)

Ray Winstone

Another 5 year failure.

Nothing special for Raith - missed half of this season through injury, not going to cut it at Tynecastle.

We've got a few players who are at an age when they're just not going to make the grade with us. He's one of them.

loveofthegame

In other news i know Andrew Cook, through Edin Uni Football Club, whose mentioned in that same piece. I knew he was signing for them but it looks good seeing it on BBC Sport! Would like to offer my congratulations on here, well in lad.

I was in the same class as Laurie Ellis at school. He wasn't that good then so he has done well to get to that level.

Is 'goalkeeper Gary O'Connor' the same one who was a Hearts player around 13 years ago?

Charlie-Brown

Pelosi & Jamie MacDonald can no longer continue on loan at Raith / QoS because they have had successive 6 month then season long loans at those clubs and according to some rule somewhere either at the SFA or SFL then another loan at those same clubs would in effect constitute a permanent transfer.

super_vlad
Pelosi & Jamie MacDonald can no longer continue on loan at Raith / QoS because they have had successive 6 month then season long loans at those clubs and according to some rule somewhere either at the SFA or SFL then another loan at those same clubs would in effect constitute a permanent transfer.

Hopefully MacDonald will come in and make a impact next year for us. Pelosi is a ****, and never going to make it at SPL level so we are stuck with him

aii O'conner was the one at hearts

a was talking to him when he was on loan at east stirling

for last couple of months of dis season , done quality ;)

Archived