share certificate

Jambof3tornado

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
European Jambos Mum

Has anyone who emailed supporters services received a reply yet?

I sent an email 27/11/14 and then another on 6/12/14 saying I had not received a reply. The replied on 8/12/14 saying my email had been passed on to Debbie in accounts. She would get in touch but was very busy. Debbie then emailed me later that day saying she could not find me on database. Asked me to forward copies of receipts. This I did and she replied on 8th, saying it was noted and will be looked into in due course. Her email is [email protected].

I'm in the same boat. Have sent email to Debbie (thanks EJM) so hopefully it can be sorted out.

I definitely don't have my proof of purchase, I know that much. Eek.

I have had the LPs added on and received notification of the AGM so they obviously have me on some list or another so fingers crossed it's easy enough to resolve.

Dagger Is Back

I'm in the same boat. Have sent email to Debbie (thanks EJM) so hopefully it can be sorted out.

I have had the LPs added on and received notification of the AGM so they obviously have me on some list or another so fingers crossed it's easy enough to resolve.

Should be redm. I'm sure they'll sort it out. There seem to be a few folks affected and God knows what kind of mess they inherited. I haven't heard anything yet either but when I do I'll update here. Thanks EJM for the name and email - always easier if you have a named person.

Ta

Dagger Is Back

Share queries are being collated and then Hearts will liaise with the Registrars to resolve them. Just a case of being patient.

• 3 weeks later...
King Of The Cat Cafe

Share queries are being collated and then Hearts will liaise with the Registrars to resolve them. Just a case of being patient.

Bump.

You forgot the rider that was in my message: "in due course."

portobellojambo1

This might seem like a daft suggestion, but will they not have your details on their records under your maiden name at the point of issue of the share certificate, maybe.

• 1 month later...
King Of The Cat Cafe

I certainly have not.

Going on two months now since the date Ann Budge said we should make contact by if nothing received.

Anybody had an update from HMFC yet?

Nothing for me either, not concerned as I am still an original shareholder but it would have been nice to have cerificate for new shares as well.

On that subject, can someone please post or PM me the Edinburgh address at the bottom of the certificate. Gyle way, I think.

Francis Albert

On that subject, can someone please post or PM me the Edinburgh address at the bottom of the certificate. Gyle way, I think.

Equiniti Limited,

34 South Gyle Crescent,

South Gyle Business Park

Edinburgh EH12 9EB

Equiniti Limited,

34 South Gyle Crescent,

South Gyle Business Park

Edinburgh EH12 9EB

Thanks. Long story, but I had to phone them. I phoned the main number, who said they had no offices in Edinburgh.

Have e-mailed them three times and wrote to ann budge but still no word from them, poor show from hearts, thats life I suppose but I will not forget. 

Dagger Is Back

It would have been nice to have had a holding email. It's not that difficult to set up a wee email group to keep folks posted.

Not concerned but would like to be able to give Junior his certificate with his existing one.

Have emailed Debbie for an update and will post here when I get a reply.

Cheers

Still waiting on mine as well, Have been in touch with them by e-mail over the last month or so. Hope to get it shortly.

European Jambos Mum

I decided to ask for an update and got this today

Please accept our apologies for the delay in replying.  We have been collating all the share queries on to a spreadsheet so that we can deal with them. 

As we had no record of you on our original database, we have checked with the ticket office and they have confirmed that you have been allocated loyalty points for the shares.  We will be liaising with our Registrars to relay this information.

Please bear with us as this will still take a few weeks.

Many thanks.

Debbie 

Dagger Is Back

Got this reply earlier too. Shame that they're receiving requests for info which will be taking up their time, when a simple update from them would have sufficed. Still must be a nightmare  to try and piece it altogether.

Sorry we have not given information sooner.  Unfortunately, we are still working through the queries we have received regarding the 2012 share offer. 

We are having to look out your original form to check your query, along with many other forms.  We will hopefully be able to sort all the issues in the next few weeks.

Mine arrived on Friday morning after emailing the club about it at the start of December. A proud moment opening that letter.

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Time for a bump.

Progress report, anyone?

Nothing heard. I've got a note to chase them up at the end of this month by which time it will be over 3 months.

No idea where my certificate is now. Need to search tomorrow.

I got in contact with Debbie by email and she replyed by saying that I've to send a letter of indemnity to the Registrars which they would send out to me. She also said it would be a lengthy process.

I was told in December the club were looking in to it and would get back to me. I've heard nowt

King Of The Cat Cafe

OK, finally got a reply from the club, after sending another email. As mentioned above, the next step is to phone the share registrars, Equiniti. 0871 384 2492.

They told me the certificate was sent to my old address in November - even though I previously had told them of the change.

They will send out a letter of indemnity, that will cost ?42, and a counter-signatory form. If your bank cannot sign that, and not all can, the cost is a further ?23.32.

OK, finally got a reply from the club, after sending another email. As mentioned above, the next step is to phone the share registrars, Equiniti. 0871 384 2492.

They told me the certificate was sent to my old address in November - even though I previously had told them of the change.

They will send out a letter of indemnity, that will cost ?42, and a counter-signatory form. If your bank cannot sign that, and not all can, the cost is a further ?23.32.

So for sending something out incorrectly they want ?42 or possibly ?65.32

I look forward to this phone call when I make it

• 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Chased Debbie on Monday and got an email today to say that they've tracked down the application I made for Juniors shares. The Registrars are now being instructed by HMFC to issue another certificate for those. Will hopefully be here before his birthday.

There was an issue with mine, as it was lost at their end, though I could not prove it due to losing proof of postage . They are not charging me for the letter of indemnity or the counter signatory, but I think it may depend of the 'value' of the shares, or perhaps they believe my version of events.

Never seen so much as a sniff of my certificate(s).

Same here. Not been sent to my old address (which I updated with the club months before the certificates were issued anyway) and not a sniff at my new address.

Two emails to the club last year have gone unanswered.

I haven't moaned about it given that everything else around the club has improved immeasurably but I'm hugely disappointed at this, and slightly dismayed now to read that it looks like costing me over forty quid to fix.

Stuart Lyon

Phone 0871 663 1874 (only joking). Acting on behalf of my mate in Oz I asked about his share certificate. They had it at Tynecastle but didn't say why it hadn't been sent to the address in OZ on the application. Equiniti said my mate needed to check with Oz authorities about the right for him to own these shares which was surprising as he is an existing shareholder. They then said they couldn't deal with me and asked if I could get him to contact the Club direct. I have done this and he emailed them about a week ago. I'm waiting to hear from him that he has eventually received the long overdue certificate.

colinmaroon

Same here. Not been sent to my old address (which I updated with the club months before the certificates were issued anyway) and not a sniff at my new address.

Two emails to the club last year have gone unanswered.

I haven't moaned about it given that everything else around the club has improved immeasurably but I'm hugely disappointed at this, and slightly dismayed now to read that it looks like costing me over forty quid to fix.

?40???

I moved last August but have a year long redirect via Post Office.

Like yourself, I didn't want to moan about it but, I have to say extremely disappointed.

• 1 month later...
European Jambos Mum

Guess what turned up in the post today???  My share certificates. :2thumbsup:

Guess what turned up in the post today??? My share certificates. :2thumbsup:

Mine came today as well, had my certificate from my original shareholding but there was satisfaction finally getting this one due to the circumstances.

Mine has appeared today too. I'd kinda forgot about it, came out of the blue.

Frame shopping at the weekend.

I've still not heard anything from the club about my shares query despite repeated email requests. I am hoping now that we are in the close season that something might happen. I am encouraged that others have had their issues resolved.

Jamboelite

Heard nothing, for those that got theirs today did you just email or did you call as well

Heard nothing, for those that got theirs today did you just email or did you call as well

email.

troonmaroon

Had any of you got a letter from the registrars a few weeks back saying they'd been informed the original certificates had been 'lost'...?

Had any of you got a letter from the registrars a few weeks back saying they'd been informed the original certificates had been 'lost'...?

I got that about 8 weeks ago. Still took an age for the certificate to follow.

Archived