share certificate

Jambof3tornado

getintathem and Jambos 1983 Write to

Equiniti Limited

34 South Gyle Place

South Gyle Business Park

Edinburgh

EH12 9EB

Tell them your old and new address and you should be sorted.

This is the address on the bottom of the recently issued share certificate.

Telephone: 0871 384 2030.

They will help with duplicate certificates, too, if you have pre Vlad shares.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wilmslow Jambo

Thank you Stuart G they are looking into it for me and will call me later today, they couldn't find me either surely Hearts can fix this though if Equiniti can't

My name is spelt incorrectly on my certificate so I phoned Hearts and was put through to the accounts department.  They took my name and telephone number and said it would be forwarded with other queries they had but it could take more than a few days to be sorted.

Dagger Is Back

I have just phoned Equiniti as well, they have no record of my 2012 purchase only my original shareholding, strange, as I have my receipt and loyalty points, looks like no new certificate for me, at least I have the original that I didn't sell to Vlad

Stuart, sounds similar to my situ. I contacted HMFC and was asked to put the details in an email to [email protected]

I don't have my receipt, wish I'd copied my share app too, but am waiting on a copy of the cheque from the bank. Might be worth dropping them an email with a copy of your receipt. Just give them all your details.

I think in fact I'm sure that when the club (AB) collates these discrepancies they will be sorted out. I would also imagine that these missing shares would attract the attention of the relevant body, Stock Exchange I presume. One for FF to clarify!!

Stuart, sounds similar to my situ. I contacted HMFC and was asked to put the details in an email to [email protected]

I don't have my receipt, wish I'd copied my share app too, but am waiting on a copy of the cheque from the bank. Might be worth dropping them an email with a copy of your receipt. Just give them all your details.

Thanks mate, will drop them an e mail, bit dissapointing but not end of world when it is put into perspective as to how things could have went.

Dagger Is Back

Thanks mate, will drop them an e mail, bit dissapointing but not end of world when it is put into perspective as to how things could have went.

Totally agree Stuart. Dannie Boy, you're right. I trust the new hierarchy totally and I'm sure they'll sort this out. Just need to give them a little time as I'm sure they will have a few 'cases' to resolve.

Hmmm moved house so better drop them an email as although my ST address was updated it doesnt look like my cert is heading this way.

Footballfirst

I think in fact I'm sure that when the club (AB) collates these discrepancies they will be sorted out. I would also imagine that these missing shares would attract the attention of the relevant body, Stock Exchange I presume. One for FF to clarify!!

Nothing to do with the Stock exchange as we are not a listed company.  It is something that needs to be sorted between the club and its registrars.

The only official notification required is that of the total number of new shares issued. That should be submitted to Companies House.

Separately, the club is already late in submitting its AR01 (annual return) to Companies House which should list the directors details and the  total number of shares held by the major shareholders (I think it's 3%+)  It is likely that the club has held off submitting the AR01 until the 2012 issue was sorted out.

Nothing to do with the Stock exchange as we are not a listed company. It is something that needs to be sorted between the club and its registrars.

The only official notification required is that of the total number of new shares issued. That should be submitted to Companies House.

Separately, the club is already late in submitting its AR01 (annual return) to Companies House which should list the directors details and the total number of shares held by the major shareholders (I think it's 3%+) It is likely that the club has held off submitting the AR01 until the 2012 issue was sorted out.

Thanks for the clarification FF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just phoned Equiniti about my change of address they have my shares but can't release them over the phone so I have to write them a letter. Also they want a ref.number which I explained I didn't have so hopefully shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Just phoned Equiniti about my change of address they have my shares but can't release them over the phone so I have to write them a letter. Also they want a ref.number which I explained I didn't have so hopefully shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Equiniti just returned my call they have my details but are waiting on my share details from Hearts and I will receive my certificate as soon as Hearts reply to Equiniti with my share details, like you Stan I provided my receipt ref etc over the phone but they have to wait on Hearts confirmation so I will receive my certificate whats another few days in the grand scheme of things

I wrote to Equiniti on Monday and they phoned me this morning to ask for the original certificate to be returned. They were going to check my application with Hearts but didn't foresee any problem in issuing me one with my surname included.

Wildly overacting to people expressing a bit of puzzlement over the use of a crappy old Robinson era redesign of the crest??

One grown man went to Tynecastle to complain about it's use and another is disgusted and worried that the crest it still in use 

Francis Albert

One grown man went to Tynecastle to complain about it's use and another is disgusted and worried that the crest it still in use 

Mild compared to the original furore over Robinson's "rebranding" exercises of which this is an unwelcome reminder.

Mild compared to the original furore over Robinson's "rebranding" exercises of which this is an unwelcome reminder.

Unwelcome reminder I'll give you that but still OTT IMO. Anyway, I'll say no more about it - lunchbreak over!

I'm not being roped into arguing about this, your profile says you are 33 years old. On that basis your seemingly 'provocative' posts looking for an argument or cyber fight are surprising.

I'm not being offense - but whats the matter? When the pieman revealed the crest in question it was a seriously hot topic and of interest to most, I think those disgusted with it far outweighed those who were happy with it. These are just interesting recollections of a previous era, brought back to mind by the certificate design. My statement of being 'worried' was in a nonchalant post to someone else, why are you bothering to jump and down over it?

Let it go mate - this thread was a pleasant one and in fighting isn't called for. As per your statement - I will say no more.

If it helps anyone at all ...

Tesco sell an 'A4 Certificate' Frame for ?2.50. Its a light grey (of the top of my head) background with a black edge) obviously wont be able to see the backdrop but looks quite good and although not got it yet, fully intend to get it later this week.

(Tesco I am referring to is the big one in corstorphine)

I wonder if anyone knows what happens regarding shareholders who have shares from before the last issue.

I already had shares and bought more shares when the club asked for help.

I have had no notification regarding the NEW shares although I have the receipt of purchase somewhere.

Is the club sending out an up to date certificate for TOTAL shareholding. I'm wondering if that's why I have had no certificate for the latest share issue.

I was told to contact Duncan on 0131 347 0402,by TO,to inform him of any address change.although my new address was change in TO at time.Hope this helps.

If it helps anyone at all ...

Tesco sell an 'A4 Certificate' Frame for ?2.50. Its a light grey (of the top of my head) background with a black edge) obviously wont be able to see the backdrop but looks quite good and although not got it yet, fully intend to get it later this week.

(Tesco I am referring to is the big one in corstorphine)

Ironic it's not the brand new Tesco in Gorgie that frooozzunshares.net were predicting!!

will need to iron my share certificate as been screwed up in post!

however all is good and have just registered for emails on Shareview as requested by Ann

I was told to contact Duncan on 0131 347 0402,by TO,to inform him of any address change.although my new address was change in TO at time.Hope this helps.

Is Duncan connected with Tynecastle or Equiniti?

Dagger Is Back

I wonder if anyone knows what happens regarding shareholders who have shares from before the last issue.

I already had shares and bought more shares when the club asked for help.

I have had no notification regarding the NEW shares although I have the receipt of purchase somewhere.

Is the club sending out an up to date certificate for TOTAL shareholding. I'm wondering if that's why I have had no certificate for the latest share issue.

I have 'old' shares too and have a certificate for those. I received a new certificate for the shares I purchased in 2012. So separate certificates.

I have 'old' shares too and have a certificate for those. I received a new certificate for the shares I purchased in 2012. So separate certificates.

I am the same. I called the registrar. They are merging my holdings, and will write to me once done. I have to then send both certificates, and they will send me one new one.

Telephone 0871 384 2030.

Cheers mate thanks for replying.

Looks like I'll need to chase this up.

Dagger Is Back

Cheers mate thanks for replying.

Looks like I'll need to chase this up.

NP.

Email [email protected]

Give them all your details and proof of purchase. They're working on a few cases like yours. I'm in the same boat as you with shares I bought for my son. Also see Claudias post above about how to get one certificate

Good luck

Dagger Is Back

I am the same. I called the registrar. They are merging my holdings, and will write to me once done. I have to then send both certificates, and they will send me one new one.

Telephone 0871 384 2030.

Thanks for that. I'll get that sorted once I get my missing shareholding rectified.

Bought 4 lots of shares all at same time but one hasn't arrived for my youngest grandson. I see that we have to wait a few days before contacting the club. Should I ignore this and get onto it straight away?

Dagger Is Back

Bought 4 lots of shares all at same time but one hasn't arrived for my youngest grandson. I see that we have to wait a few days before contacting the club. Should I ignore this and get onto it straight away?

I've written to the club now after speaking to the Registrars. They confirmed that they only had 1 set of new shares registered to me. They didn't have any record of another holding is purchased for my son, although the cheque for both purchases has been cashed.

I was getting annoyed with myself for being unable to find my proof of purchase receipt for the 2012 shares.

Then I had a eureka moment and remembered to check my LPs account. There it was on my LP statement . Panic over all the details are there.

Just thought I would mention in case anyone else has lost their receipt. 

Dagger Is Back

I was getting annoyed with myself for being unable to find my proof of purchase receipt for the 2012 shares.

Then I had a eureka moment and remembered to check my LPs account. There it was on my LP statement . Panic over all the details are there.

Just thought I would mention in case anyone else has lost their receipt.

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing that. Proves I wasn't losing my marbles when I thought I'd bought two lots of shares.

Just been in contact with my dad and my share certificate arrived on Saturday.. Will now send him along to Tesco to get the frame..

Dagger Is Back

LP's account??

Your account that you use to buy your e tickets for cup games etc. There's a section that details the loyalty points that you've earned. The LPs you got for a share purchase should appear there. It's a decent proof of purchase I'd reckon.

Dagger Is Back

Must be honest, starting to get a wee bit worried that my 'Certificate' hasn't arrived yet.

Don't worry. Just track down your proof of purchase i.e. counter receipt, transaction on bank statement, cashed cheque, credit card statement, loyalty points earned and that will be your starter for 10 if it comes to it. Given the mess we were in at the time, it's no surprise that there are a few loose ends needing sorted.

All will be good.

European Jambos Mum

Your account that you use to buy your e tickets for cup games etc. There's a section that details the loyalty points that you've earned. The LPs you got for a share purchase should appear there. It's a decent proof of purchase I'd reckon.

Thanks. Will check. have found 1 receipt but bought 2 lots

European Jambos Mum

Thanks. Will check. have found 1 receipt but bought 2 lots

Yes, I have it on my LP account.  Who should I contact first?

Dagger Is Back

Yes, I have it on my LP account.  Who should I contact first?

I sent an email to [email protected].

Gave them all my info, names, ref no, amounts, dates etc.

Haven't heard back from them but it will take them a while I'd imagine to piece it all together.

Good luck

European Jambos Mum

I sent an email to [email protected].

Gave them all my info, names, ref no, amounts, dates etc.

Haven't heard back from them but it will take them a while I'd imagine to piece it all together.

Good luck

Thanks

Don't worry. Just track down your proof of purchase i.e. counter receipt, transaction on bank statement, cashed cheque, credit card statement, loyalty points earned and that will be your starter for 10 if it comes to it. Given the mess we were in at the time, it's no surprise that there are a few loose ends needing sorted.

All will be good.

Appreciate it mate.

Footballfirst

HYDC have confirmed that they now hold 386,864 shares in their name.

IIRC HYDC were asked to subscribe and hold shares on behalf of individuals who were unable to find the minimum subscription for the 2012 share scheme and for organisations involved in various fund raising activities.

While the number of shares seems high, it represent less than 0.25% of the total shares in issue.

stuartmitchell

Hmmm moved house so better drop them an email as although my ST address was updated it doesnt look like my cert is heading this way.

Hi mate. I'm in the same boat but mine came through on Wednesday. I'm sure it will be through soon :)

Has anyone who emailed supporters services received a reply yet?

I haven't had a reply yet, sent e mail first week after certificates were sent out as I had phoned the company dealing with it, they only have my old shares registered.

Archived