There is a god........................

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Drogba sent off, Terry slips on his other heid and misses, Ashley Cole giving it the big ones after his penalty only to lose seconds later.................HA HA!!

Now for messrs Weir, McGregor, Thomson, Boyd and Novo to fail tonght and its been a good week for football. Failure for the hoofball grunters of the North and South:)

Things happen in 3s so maybe we will get a quality manager in as well....................maybe took that too far:rolleyes:

Was so pleased for the likes of Bobby Charlton, Giggs and Scholes last night. And Fergie who is fashioning his last great side to be all about football. He's got rid of any kickers from his team. Just imagine who he has got his eye on to add to it in the summer!

Chelsea are such a big powerful side with some tremendous footballers. Ballack and Lampard tired last night but were starting to dominate the game before they did so. But I can't stand the way that they pressure the referee after every decision.

We_are_the_Hearts
Was so pleased for the likes of Bobby Charlton, Giggs and Scholes last night. And Fergie who is fashioning his last great side to be all about football. He's got rid of any kickers from his team. Just imagine who he has got his eye on to add to it in the summer!

Chelsea are such a big powerful side with some tremendous footballers. Ballack and Lampard tired last night but were starting to dominate the game before they did so. But I can't stand the way that they pressure the referee after every decision.

Same here, the same reason why I want Celtic to win tonight!

Yes it was all meant to be. All the portents were there.

Probably Sir Alex's last tilt at the cup. 50th anniversary of the Busby crash. Cavaliers against roundheds. The miss by Terry of all people.

I wonder if Chelsea have tapped Frail ?

Charlie-Brown
Yes it was all meant to be. All the portents were there.

Probably Sir Alex's last tilt at the cup. 50th anniversary of the Busby crash. Cavaliers against roundheds. The miss by Terry of all people.

I wonder if Chelsea have tapped Frail ?

Well they previously had Jim Duffy as youth coach there so you never know! :P

Walter Bishop
Drogba sent off, Terry slips on his other heid and misses, Ashley Cole giving it the big ones after his penalty only to lose seconds later.................HA HA!!

Now for messrs Weir, McGregor, Thomson, Boyd and Novo to fail tonght and its been a good week for football. Failure for the hoofball grunters of the North and South:)

Things happen in 3s so maybe we will get a quality manager in as well....................maybe took that too far:rolleyes:

Post of the day!! ;):)

Archived