What a bunch of Fuds....

jambodan

scottish_chicP
Christ some of them are getting awfy upset about SW's throwaway remark! Losers. :lol:

Imagine if the roles were reversed. They'd be wetting themselves.

Guest C00l K1d

One of them mentions that their announcer got the sack when he did similar.

Iirc though most hearts fans thought it was bang out of order too? The sacking I mean

The folk on here are just as bad as that thread.

:spoton:

It's like a shite Inception. Every time a thread pops up over there obsessing over us one will pop up over here obsessing over them.

If the shoe was on the other foot our announcer wouldn't be slagging another teams manager that's not even involved in the game. Bit that sums they *******s up.

Reminder that the gag actually started because their manager made what could be argued is a cheeky/unprofessional/inappropriate comment about another team's player. But we're the "***********'s"

If they genuinely can't raise a smile at such an unlikely turn of events then clearly their bitterness has broken them. Yes it was a howler from the keeper but it doesn't take away from the fact that he's ran out and bagged one from 30 yards plus five minutes after Stubbs told him he wouldn't get another in a thousand attempts. I'm sure even Alan would see the funny side if asked.

:spoton:

It's like a shite Inception. Every time a thread pops up over there obsessing over us one will pop up over here obsessing over them.

If you don't like the thread you don't have to post on it. However to get to over 17k posts maybe posting on every thread is the way to go.

Can't see why they are upset. If Stubbs want's to make disrespectful comments about Hearts, then he has to accept the possibility that things will come back to haunt him.

He stated that Ozturk could try another 1000 times and never score another goal like that, so Hibs were denied victory by a fluke goal. Ozturk repeats the feat at the first attempt, so Stubbs deserves to be reminded of his comments.

As an aside, a couple of my mates at the game were wondering what odds they would have got had they backed Ozturk to score yesterday. I told them they could have got 1000/1 from Stubbs.

If you don't like the thread you don't have to post on it. However to get to over 17k posts maybe posting on every thread is the way to go.

:omg!:

One of them mentions that their announcer got the sack when he did similar.

Iirc though most hearts fans thought it was bang out of order too? The sacking I mean

i remember that, I'm sure the guy played 'I'm the tax man' when HMRC were threatening us. Just a bit of banter between rivals and the fact he was sacked was a disgrace. But that was Hibs that sacked him, nobody at HMFC complained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

'P.s. Two wonder strikes don't make a **** defender a hero.'

:rofl:

Was yesterday's goal a wonder strike or a keeper mistake?

Just askin

...a bit disco

Just askin

Dunno.

You'll need to ask 'thaim over thayre'.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just askin

Neither, it was an airborne squiggler :bucktooth:

Forgotten what this thread is about but have been thinking about Terry Butcher. His gardening leave could hardly be going better. His garden must be a treat by now and Ipswich are going great guns. He still has another year on Hibs payroll before thinking of further work opportunities although I suspect he will be well off thanks to Rod and can just retire if he wants to.

Legend.

It's amusing how posters get annoyed / upset about threads linked to vermin .net. It's all part of the fun mocking our (so called) rivals. If you don't like it , don't read them ,simple really !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great for the banter.

I've toned down my hibs hating threads too. Disappointed thats not been noticed.

:muggy:

Shame on you.

Lose 1 PHM point.

chester copperpot

I've toned down my hibs hating threads too. Disappointed thats not been noticed.

You're still a ***** tho! :)

They are correct mind. It only took the first wonder strike to make Alim a hero!

WorldChampions1902

I've noticed it and it started quite some time ago! I just thought that maybe you had had your knuckles rapped by the Mods or were 're-inventing' yourself in the run-up to the FOH elections. In light of Hearts recent announcement, it obviously ain't the latter.

Looks like I need to take heed, so here goes........I think Hibs will win the league.

Nah!

I've noticed it and it started quite some time ago! I just thought that maybe you had had your knuckles rapped by the Mods or were 're-inventing' yourself in the run-up to the FOH elections. In light of Hearts recent announcement, it obviously ain't the latter.

Looks like I need to take heed, so here goes........I think Hibs will win the league.

Nah!

A mixture of just not finding them important enough and also viewing them more as a hilarious side show after their disastrous end to last season.

Still hope they rot in hell though.

Archived