Toy Story 4

Sooperstar

tommythejambo

Toy story 3 was such a natural end as well!

Shame.

Agreed.that was a fantastic end to the trilogy.

But if it makes money, they'll keep making the films.

Toy Story 3 worked incredibly well as an ending, it'll take a lot to justify bringing it back. Still, i wouldn't put it beyond them to succeed

Hit and miss

Love toy story so another film is awesome

But 3 ended well and they have the wee mini stories now (toy story of terror and the lost in time?)

But by then wee man will be old enough to enjoy

woooo hooooo money money money ....all that new merchandise my kids will want. ..again .

My boys are grown up but im up for this film,

tartofmidlothian

Toy Story 3 worked incredibly well as an ending, it'll take a lot to justify bringing it back. Still, i wouldn't put it beyond them to succeed

Sums it up. Maybe do it like the new Star Wars, with new characters and cameos from the old ones?

First toy is my favourite childhood film. Second film was a bit meh and as other have said the third ended very well.

They should just leave it at that.

If it's made by the same lot behind the first 3 then i'd more surprised if this was disappointing to be honest. Also think money grabbing claims are a bit harsh considering we're talking about 4 films in twenty years. Not really Let%27s_Run_This_Shit_Into_the_Ground.gif

If it's made by the same lot behind the first 3 then i'd more surprised if this was disappointing to be honest. Also think money grabbing claims are a bit harsh considering we're talking about 4 films in twenty years. Not really Let%27s_Run_This_Shit_Into_the_Ground.gif

There have been big changes at pixar since the run of the first three. They've been bought by disney and they've gone from producing nothing but masterpieces to a few that are less than masterpieces, to put it kindly. I'm hopeful of another great film, but not expectant.

I have faith they will pull it off.

The thing with Toy Story, unlike some other films, animated ones especially, is they leave a good gap in between films.

They don't just churn a new one out every 2 years. If this is coming out in 2017 then it's 7 years since 3, and over 20 years since the series began.

Scary as I remember watching the first on in the pictures when I was knee high.

There have been big changes at pixar since the run of the first three. They've been bought by disney and they've gone from producing nothing but masterpieces to a few that are less than masterpieces, to put it kindly. I'm hopeful of another great film, but not expectant.

Fairly certain Disney bought Pixar well before Toy Story 3. It only came out in 2010.

Could be wrong though. Can't be arsed looking it up.

Fairly certain Disney bought Pixar well before Toy Story 3. It only came out in 2010.

Could be wrong though. Can't be arsed looking it up.

Disney bought Pixar around 2006 meaning most of toy story 3 was in place by that point.

Toy Story 2 was originally a Disney straight to DVD film that Pixar weren't involved in.

Disney then realised if they made it a feature film they could cash in so went to Pixar to finish it.

Pixar then totally changed it from the hunk of shit Disney had created to the classic it is now.

They are all brilliant films and I am sure the 4th will be as well.

Stop greetin. Its a cartoon FFS!

Toy Story 2 is pish compared to the other two.

Absolutely this.

It is barely watchable!

1 then 3 are classics though.

Archived