Please....Please....Please....

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

...Just not Calum elliot tonight Mr Frail.

Anyone....Beniussis....hans Eskillson.....just please....we want a Scottish Cup run....at least play someone who KNOWS he is a striker!!!!!!!! :wacko::527:

bigbryanthejambo

Andrius Velicka needs a strike partner...this we know.

Anyone remember Juho makela? Scored against Barcelona he did.....one for the grandchildren....:confused:

Anyone....Beniussis....hans Eskillson.....just please....we want a Scottish Cup run....at least play someone who KNOWS he is a striker!!!!!!!! :wacko::527:

My God!

I agree with you.

Love, Grandad x

Vlad_Knows_Best
Andrius Velicka needs a strike partner...this we know.

Anyone remember Juho makela? Scored against Barcelona he did.....one for the grandchildren....:confused:

I am sure that's the same guy who also scored a hatrick against Alloa.................no bad for someone who did very little else in the whole game.

I think Calum Idiot get's unfairly booed by Motherwell fans.

They think that he was garbage at Fir Park because he didn't try a leg for them.

Fact is he's garbage regardless of which Club he plays for!

Guest JamboRobbo

Anyone....Beniussis....

Sorry, but whilst I'm no Elliot fan, we have to draw the line somewhere.

There's a thin line.

Yep Beni-useless lives up to his name however I would have him in before Bodybag anytime!

HE JUST DOESN'T WANT CLUM TO PLAY COS HE WILL OWE ME ?1 IF HE SCORES A HAT-TRICK IN ANY GAME BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF FEB. NADE IS ALSO INCLUDED IN SAID BET.

Why not play one of the young laddies up front wi velicka, with it going to be heavy pitch an all. Some young legs. dont think stewart will play with feeling weak, so that would be only change from hibs game for me.

I Elliot is the choice of the manager and gives 100% I will be more than happy to see him play. Hopefully, the alleged "fans" who boo his every touch, stay away.

Whoever pulls on the jersey will get my support tonight!

I Elliot is the choice of the manager and gives 100% I will be more than happy to see him play. Hopefully, the alleged "fans" who boo his every touch, stay away.

You would have thought this was a given rossmaroon but sadly it's not always the case.

Strange that many of the people who ranted about Romanov picking the team when he didn't see the players every day in training, think they know better than Seve Frail who does see them every day.

And mine.

However the point that is being made on a forum for discussion is that Elliot is useless and should not get near a Hearts jersey!

I reckon it will/should be the same team as saturday.

The only doubt is Stewart. Yes, I know they have said he is fit but he could be put on the bench. If so Elliot will come in.

You would have thought this was a given rossmaroon but sadly it's not always the case.

Strange that many of the people who ranted about Romanov picking the team when he didn't see the players every day in training, think they know better than Seve Frail who does see them every day.

On todays KB poll, when asked if you would be happy if Frail got the Managers job -

155 voted NO 44 voted YES.

One of the reasons I voted no was Frail rating Elliot as a footballer - maybe the other 154 felt the same!

HE JUST DOESN'T WANT CLUM TO PLAY COS HE WILL OWE ME ?1 IF HE SCORES A HAT-TRICK IN ANY GAME BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF FEB. NADE IS ALSO INCLUDED IN SAID BET.

?1 eh? He must be bricking himself.

Archived