El Has and Ozzy

red

Shows that we are looking after them properly. The training regime makes it sound like they never get a chance to recharge but as soon as these breaks come up they get a few days off to spend time with the family and recharge before diving back in again.

Nucky Thompson

Two players with the weekend off head home and one of them is moving to another club :uhoh2: Only on kickback

Two players with the weekend off head home and one of them is moving to another club :uhoh2: Only on kickback

And out with a transfer window...

This trolling was doomed from the start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expected better from certain posters on this thread tbh

Agreed, Nucky Thomson, Daltonjambo and Benoit have really shown themselves up.

Guest C00l K1d

Expected better from certain posters on this thread tbh

You seem down recently is everything okay?

Dokratr0 more like OnHisPeriodratr0

A vey good 25 minute interview with El Has, conducts himself very well and has surprisingly good English.

thread got this so well worth it

Yep, it was a pleasant surprise amongst a fare bit of facepalms for both the perpetrators, and the taken in. Personally, I did have a chuckle and thought it was fair.

HillmanHearts

Agreed, Nucky Thomson, Daltonjambo and Benoit have really shown themselves up.

Dont mention Nucky Thomson tonight FFs !

Jeesus with nae Hearts game to feed my nerves - I'm wating the last BE episode like a coiled spring !

Guest C00l K1d

Dont mention Nucky Thomson tonight FFs !

Jeesus with nae Hearts game to feed my nerves - I'm wating the last BE episode like a coiled spring !

He dies m8 sorry

jamboinglasgow

A vey good 25 minute interview with El Has, conducts himself very well and has surprisingly good English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5TPczPGYHw

Great interview, some interesting information and comes across well. Like the fact he was surprised by how much Robbie knew about him, shows that we have done our homework on the signings.

I think he will come good, as he says he is still not fully fit, also it cant be underestimated how it can take time for a player to adjust to football in a new country. He obviously seems desperate to score so no surprise that he really wanted to take the penalty against Dumbarton.

I would say the same with Ozturk, he is adjusting to be a defender in Scotland, there is talent there but its the mental side he needs to get used to. But more game time and it will come. I think its great that in Wilson, Ozturk and McGhee we have 3 talented young center backs who have the potential to be great.

Great interview, some interesting information and comes across well. Like the fact he was surprised by how much Robbie knew about him, shows that we have done our homework on the signings.

I think he will come good, as he says he is still not fully fit, also it cant be underestimated how it can take time for a player to adjust to football in a new country. He obviously seems desperate to score so no surprise that he really wanted to take the penalty against Dumbarton.

I would say the same with Ozturk, he is adjusting to be a defender in Scotland, there is talent there but its the mental side he needs to get used to. But more game time and it will come. I think its great that in Wilson, Ozturk and McGhee we have 3 talented young center backs who have the potential to be great.

It doesnt show thay robbie has done his homework on him. It shows thay Levein has been tracking him since 2011/2012 and also may hint at why levein was eager to big him up on twitter. Quite out of character from CL and I do feel it put a bit of pressure on el hass to produce big things while still not fully fit.

Good job from robbie regarding gradually easing him into the team though. Shows strength of character and that type pf responsible management may have came from his youth team coach and dealing with eager youngsters who try and rush themselves back into the team.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I really hope El Hassnaoui starts banging the goals in when he gets up to speed and proves all the hat kicking fools in our support wrong.

Creepy Lurker

Let up mate people found it funny just let us have our moment.

He's jealous of our success mate. Thinks pouring water over our flame will make his brighter.

"...if I spend 100% energy in defending, I have no energy for attacking..."

"...if you turn up a few minutes late for training, it's no problem, they don't make a big deal of it..."

:arry::muggy::munny:

Wage feef...

:whistling:

Archived