ZING!

Locky

Sitting on the bus to work almost a week on, and still watching that goal over and over.

There's your tin of beans open Jason.

:yas: :yas: :yas:

maroonlegions

Still not tired of watching it, the one with no commentary is the best , the sheer noise and bedlam from our end is magical, oh Hibs.. lol.

UnhappyMarvelousLangur.gif

Still not tired of watching it, the one with no commentary is the best , the sheer noise and bedlam from our end is magical, oh Hibs.. lol.

love the conga down the steps

Nobody will remember a thing about that match now except for Alim's goal despite all the Hibs fans chat.Once again the Hearts have the final say

Have done that a few times at fester road, tricky. lol.

I fell down them when Stevenson scored last season. :lol:

...a bit disco

Is that bird in the pink brushing her hair?

:lol:

Way to celebrate!

maroonlegions

Is that bird in the pink brushing her hair?

Way to celebrate!

"brush yer hair if you hate hibees".. to the tune of "shoes off" lol

Great goal, but to be honest I'm getting bit bored of it now.

Haha, as if! Watched it about a million times a day since!

::troll:::'>

cant stop watching this.

Lots of dry humping and even a wee Vicki Pollard.

maroonlegions

cant stop watching this.

Lots of dry humping and even a wee Vicki Pollard.

Check the boy with the black jacket with blue sleeves punching the air, bottom right. lol.

maroonlegions

I fell down them when Stevenson scored last season. :lol:

Remember the fat bald hobo who bounced down the Roseburn steps in the 4-0 game i think, he slipped.

...a bit disco

The boy in the white top falling down the stairs in an uncontrolled, celebratory fashion!

Haha I did put a laughing face after that post! Looks like it came across angry! No offence taken. Serves me right wearing a bright pink jumper!

Haha that's me in the pink! Not sure what I was doing! It's all a blur! Think the wind blew my hair in my face!!

You were eyeing up a Hobo in the West Stand, come on, admit it!

the more u watch the more stuff u find its like examining a fine painting from the medieval period

Bursd celebrate in strange ways. Few rows in front of pinkie giving it this:

surprise.gif

:bravo:

Not just the spot - but the Gif you found to describe it, brilliant....

Centre bottom

How many people involved in that group hug and whats the big round thing??

Also on the bottom half way between the big group hug and the corner to the right.

Is that some boy facing the wrong way celebrating?

I still can't believe it went in. I didn't even celebrate at the time, my head just went straight to my hands and I couldn't stop saying, "oh my ****"

I was in sheer disbelieve that we'd somehow managed to **** them over, again. Probably my favourite derby goal of all time.

:jjyay:

I still can't believe it went in. I didn't even celebrate at the time, my head just went straight to my hands and I couldn't stop saying, "oh my ****"

I was in sheer disbelieve that we'd somehow managed to **** them over, again. Probably my favourite derby goal of all time.

:jjyay:

I jumped up and shouted "the best goal ive ever seen, the best goal ive ever seen, the best goal ive ever seen, and i mean ever, and fae a centre back tae, OMG OMG OMG"

maroonlegions

Centre bottom

How many people involved in that group hug and whats the big round thing??

The old man just below the the bird in pink, looks like he is conducting a sing along. lol.

Bottom middle, on left (as you look at screen) of the dude in grey pumping two arms... looks like one fella is upper-cutting the other.

:) cracking gif

maroonlegions

The two boys far bottom left looks like they are off on their own wee conga as they disappear from view. lol.

Also the boy with the maroon jacket with grey sleeves middle upper top looks like he is playing a chord on a guitar .

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Next to the gril in pink brushing her hair a guy looks like he appears from out of someone else's jacket to join the conga

The Siamese twins in the top right doing the truffle shuffle. Also middle left - the boy with the hat on and red sleeves.

maroonlegions

The Siamese twins in the top right doing the truffle shuffle. Also middle left - the boy with the hat on and red sleeves.

Ha ha, that boy with the hat on is performing opera the way he is extending his right arm out wards. lol.

Horatio Caine

the more u watch the more stuff u find its like examining a fine painting from the medieval period

Or a scene from `Where's Wally`

Oh yes - they're all at the other end!

chuck berrys hairline

Centre top, young guy in blue hugging (what looks to be) his grandad.

:sob::yas:

Boy beneath them with the glasses planting a smacker on his pal :laugh:

I like the lad right in the bottom right hand corner. He has a nice little rhythm going, boom boom YAS, boom boom YAS, boom boom YAS, etc etc and so forth. It's nice to watch.

Guy with a baseball looking jacket on just behind the bigger guy in stripey t-shirt giving it intense double first pumps! Go on my son!

Archived