Unused seating because of the attack on Lennon

i8hibsh

Any idea when we can start selling these seats again? Hate seeing them empty. I'm hoping it is not a 'forever'thing.

Can't see why we can't sell them against teams that don't have horrible scumbag managers and terrible fans!

Could be a while?

Usually when Celtic come to Tynecastle the shit hits the fan.

That infamous match was the one time that the fan hit the shit.

how many seats in total?

Between corners of the school end and section N i'd say 300.

Between corners of the school end and section N i'd say 300.

cheers.so that certain individuals stupidity is still costing the club a fair wee bit ....Fool

cheers.so that certain individuals stupidity is still costing the club a fair wee bit ....Fool

yup, it also looks stupid. Hope we get it back asap

Where I sit in N3, there's a massive gap of seats at the end of the stand. Guessing they're not sold due to restricted view, but easily 100-200 seats there.

Where I sit in N3, there's a massive gap of seats at the end of the stand. Guessing they're not sold due to restricted view, but easily 100-200 seats there.

Is it a really badly restricted view? I sit in the middle of the Main Stand so I can't really see that part of the stand. Celtic sell restricted view seats at a reduced price so I don't know why we don't do the same when we're playing the likes of Livi, Raith etc.

Is it a really badly restricted view? I sit in the middle of the Main Stand so I can't really see that part of the stand. Celtic sell restricted view seats at a reduced price so I don't know why we don't do the same when we're playing the likes of Livi, Raith etc.

My seat which is about 10-15 from the end, has a restricted view of the goals at the Roseburn end due to poles for the floodlights.

I'm guessing along the far end, fans wouldn't see that goal and a lot of the 18 yard box.

I bought a ticket there once.

Never again.

I sit in line with the goal line in N3 and if you were to sit in thone seats you'd miss from the goal line to at least the penalty spot. So no really the best.

I thought the club hadn't sold these seats for a long time now. Had a season ticket in N3 and generally used to buy a match day ticket latterly and can't remember ever seeing people in these seats, as mentioned you would be struggling to see the goals at the Roseburn end.

Prince Buaben

I thought the club hadn't sold these seats for a long time now. Had a season ticket in N3 and generally used to buy a match day ticket latterly and can't remember ever seeing people in these seats, as mentioned you would be struggling to see the goals at the Roseburn end.

from where i am in N3 there is about 6 people to my right then all the empty seats. I cant think of anyone being in there permanently since 2006? Although i vaguely remeber people in there for one derby a couple of years ago.

300 seats at ?20 a ticket say = ?6000 a game!

How many home games in a term - 18? = ?108,000

I'm hoping either my maths is as guff as normal, or the situation isn't actually that bad... cos if not, that laddie has cost our club a fair amount. Not funny.

300 seats at ?20 a ticket say = ?6000 a game!

How many home games in a term - 18? = ?108,000

I'm hoping either my maths is as guff as normal, or the situation isn't actually that bad... cos if not, that laddie has cost our club a fair amount. Not funny.

Send the **** a bill. Hopefully he is barred for life and is sick to his stomach that he cannot attend matches.

I sit in line with the goal line in N3 and if you were to sit in thone seats you'd miss from the goal line to at least the penalty spot. So no really the best.

I considered asking the ticket office to move my seat to there at one point, probably during Frails tenure or some point when Jamie Mole was getting a regular game!

I thought these seats were removed to replace broken seats from the rest of the away end when we were in administration?

You don't need to remove seats due to one game and I thought it had been Hearts decision not to fill these spaces?

Don't know why they haven't replace them yet, but assume there are more urgent things and these will be on the list.

Seat to the right of me in N2 has been empty for about 3 years.

Just means a bit more room to stand :D

from where i am in N3 there is about 6 people to my right then all the empty seats. I cant think of anyone being in there permanently since 2006? Although i vaguely remeber people in there for one derby a couple of years ago.

That's my recollection also

I don't understand why those particular seats stopped getting used because of that incident. John Wilson didn't run from that area.

IMO, it was more the behavior of the Celtic fans in the school end that was the cause of those particular seats being empty.

As said, it is because we used them to replace broken seats when we had no money. Nothing to do

with John Wilson.

Maybe true, but there is also a large batch in the home end (section N?) that are unused, where the tv shed used to sit for televised matches.

My seat which is about 10-15 from the end, has a restricted view of the goals at the Roseburn end due to poles for the floodlights.

I'm guessing along the far end, fans wouldn't see that goal and a lot of the 18 yard box.

Put a very large screen TV/projector on the wall facing the fans, live video of that goal mouth and sell the seats at 50% price. (if the game has huge demand).

thread has moved to more interesting matters but seats in Roseburn empty was due to Celtic fans harassing the corner kick taker not attack on Lennon

Tayside Jambo

ive sat at the other side T3 i think? i was about 4 seats in from the left and back row. I couldn't see the goal line so missed when a few goals went in. heard by the cheers but not quite the same. corners were also hard to see. seats are still sold there at full price, reduced price at N3 would be good.

From 2011, after the infamous Celtic game....

Hearts have already taken steps to avoid a repeat of the scenes witnessed during that match.

Celtic's ticket allocation will be reduced by around 400 for the next match at Tynecastle on October 1 to create two 'clear' zones in the Roseburn Stand. There will also be an increase in the number of stewards around both dug-out areas. The measures were outlined in a letter which the Edinburgh club sent to supporters.

A Hearts spokesperson said : "We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour of any sort by home or away fans."

Yes, the seats may have been used to repair other seats, but that was long after they were stopped being used IIRC.

Rankeillor_hearts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hagar the Horrible

Just for Clarity if celtic can re-spin something so can we? this was done when Lennon attacked an innocent fan, who made his way across the pitch as he was trying to save an orphanage kitten from being mauled by angry celtic fans.

Archived