Frank McGarvey on STV news.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Seen the cretin tonight talking about how tomorrow nights players wouldn,t compromise their integrity after talk of conspiraces, after all his integrity was never called into question when he was a player! Eh?

Is this the same McGarvey who as a St Mirren player celebrated with the Celtic players at Love Street in 86?

:boak:

Nucky Thompson
Seen the cretin tonight talking about how tomorrow nights players wouldn,t compromise their integrity after talk of conspiraces, after all his integrity was never called into question when he was a player! Eh?

Is this the same McGarvey who as a St Mirren player celebrated with the Celtic players at Love Street in 86?

:boak:

That's why I'm praying the mhanks feck it up:)

the man was totally innocent..............it was all above board and merely a Guinness Record attempt to get 22 players into the one bath at the end of the match :rolleyes:

winston churchill

i dont fancy a ban from here,so i'll keep my thoughts about dug eyes to myself.

Geoff Kilpatrick

How come all the good guys die and this **** goes on? :mad:

Boab Mugabe
How come all the good guys die and this **** goes on? :mad:

Hopefully this imbalance in the world is sorted out very soon.

Dirk Diggler

I really hope Celtic blow it tomorrow.

Just for that little scrote.

'I played football for 25 years and never came across anything like that (When asked about teams lying down), So i don't really wan't to talk about it.''

Hope he gets hit by a bus.

Could we see both "New Firm" teams lying down tonight?

I mean Aberdeen's Euro hopes were effectively killed by a dodgy decision at Celtic Park, so why help them? And unless you've been on another planet you'd think Dundee Utd wouldn't be looking to do Rangers any favours.

Get your mortgage on the Mhanks winning the league.

Buffalo Bill
I hope John McCririck pumps his Ma.

LOL!

Buffalo Bill

The People's Chimp

I recall once reading a story on here, or maybe on one of those vital football fansites, or somewhere, about a guy who played fives against that **** cheating lowlife and proceeded to get some small, small revenge. It was hilarious. Almost as funny as the tale about someone running onto a pitch down under in the middle of a match and aiming a kick at albert 'sick' kidd.

Hans von Luck
i dont fancy a ban from here,so i'll keep my thoughts about dug eyes to myself.

I agree I cannot even begin to express my dislike for that weasel "old dug eyes".

Feckin tosser.

Denny Crane

Am informed by a Hun-pal of mine that on THAT day, McGarvey was pictured in one of the tabloids with his boy all clad in Celtic colours. Can anyone confirm because if true, that would hardly be morale-inspiring stuff for his Buddie team-mates.

Chad Sexington

Total weasel of a man.

I'll never forget his rancid actions in 86.

I hope he ends his days in a run down nursing home, getting slapped around by uncaring eastern European migrant workers.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Frank McGarvey

Now there is a figure to unite the Hearts fans ...:mad:

I always said that Albert Kidd was a scapegoat. He just did what he was paid to do. St Mirren, on the other hand, deserved a shoeing.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I recall once reading a story on here, or maybe on one of those vital football fansites, or somewhere, about a guy who played fives against that **** cheating lowlife and proceeded to get some small, small revenge. It was hilarious. Almost as funny as the tale about someone running onto a pitch down under in the middle of a match and aiming a kick at albert 'sick' kidd.

That was Floyd, who won the race to 1,000 posts on ye olde KB!!

I always said that Albert Kidd was a scapegoat. He just did what he was paid to do. St Mirren, on the other hand, deserved a shoeing.

I'm much the same.

I don't like to see teams fold (even Gretna)... apart from St Mirren (and hibs, depending on my mood).

I would really, really love for St Mirren to go out of business.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I'm much the same.

I don't like to see teams fold (even Gretna)... apart from St Mirren (and hibs, depending on my mood).

I would really, really love for St Mirren to go out of business.

Amen to that

**** of the earth

cheat

When are these people ever going to get there cummepance.

Did you manage to clean up your jeans okay?

Oh and feck spaniel eyes Francis.

Serj Tankian

WONDER IF HIS J S A WILL BE TAKEN OF HIM FOR ACCEPTING SETANTAS MONEY FOR ADVERTISING THE GAME . THE TAX YOU PAY GOES TO UNEMPLOYABLE WASTERS LIKE HIM SO THEY CAN KEEP OFF LICENSES OPEN .MAY YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LAST GULP OF BUCKFAST.

WONDER IF HIS J S A WILL BE TAKEN OF HIM FOR ACCEPTING SETANTAS MONEY FOR ADVERTISING THE GAME . THE TAX YOU PAY GOES TO UNEMPLOYABLE WASTERS LIKE HIM SO THEY CAN KEEP OFF LICENSES OPEN .MAY YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LAST GULP OF BUCKFAST.

I agree.

I think.

Jimmy McNulty

My sentiments exactly.

I locked a St Mirren fan in a cupboard at a party in 1988, wonder if he's still there.

Why did you wait 2 years, or were you just waiting for the right opportunity. ;)

heartgarfunkel
I locked a St Mirren fan in a cupboard at a party in 1988, wonder if he's still there.

lol, it was '89 mate, can you remember his shrieks and screams when he escaped and bolted? it was around that time that an ex-tic player allegedly told someone that dug eyes allegedly got 20 large, and all sellick minded at the club allegedly got 5 large. Played their third choice keeper with the Money and Fridge both fit.:cool:

Brick Tamland

Don't think he's unemployed, with a coupon like that he could get a full time job haunting hooses.

The People's Chimp
lol, it was '89 mate, can you remember his shrieks and screams when he escaped and bolted? it was around that time that an ex-tic player allegedly told someone that dug eyes allegedly got 20 large, and all sellick minded at the club allegedly got 5 large. Played their third choice keeper with the Money and Fridge both fit.:cool:

They really are disgusting specimens aren't they.

Dug eyes is utter filth.

St Mirren got a shoeing, that is what lost us the league.

I wasn't around at the time (well I was, I was one and can't remember a jot of it) but at the end of the day, we blew it, no matter what you think of St Mirren.

That doesn't make the club or McGarvey himself any less of a sham, but it was our fault really.

Well done to Dundee United on their performance tonight, put in a good shift against Celtic despite the awful bias they had against them the other week.

Archived