Swinging / gimp masks / acquaintances!

Seats

A bloke I know through playing fives i.e not a good buddy, had a few too many one night and invited another mate and his wife to join them for a swinging session. They also mentioned their rubber fetish. (they politely declined) :hae36: I now find it difficult to look at the bloke without laughing (him and his wife are not the best looking, if you know what I mean!). Should I say nothing because it is just me being prudish, or should I openly take the pi$$? :wacko: any advice would be welcome!

:ceesmiley::movethatass::ninja:

Best to make subtle jokes, so he's not sure if you're ripping the **** or not.

Something like "I'm just swinging by the shops after lunch, gonna buy a pie. Fancy swapping pies?"

If I was you, I'd keep poking him in the stomach, giggling and telling him that he's a deviant with an ugly wife. Try that.

turn up at 5s dressed up like the team in dodgeball for the first game they play. Hot stuff!

He does deserve to be ripped tho!

Congratulate him on his Scandinavian-esque open attitude to sex and wish him (and his wife) the best of luck.

Feel free to say that while rubber isn't your cup of tea (I assume it isn't?) and that partner swapping is also not your bag (again, I assume it isn't?) you have nothing but respect for his open and frank sexually liberated mindset.

Alternatively, you may find it all rather deviant and as such you should say as much.

Archived