UKIP calypso

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

A right-wing anti immigrant bore from surrey singing a cod-reggae number in a mock Caribbean accent. UKIP summed up in 3 minutes of arrhythmic dross.

The audio version of blackface.

In fact, I bet Mike Read was in blackface during recording, probably with a rasta wig on as well.

I P Knightley

A right-wing anti immigrant bore from surrey singing a cod-reggae number in a mock Caribbean accent. UKIP summed up in 3 minutes of arrhythmic dross.

All true but my attention has been drawn to a petition to have Mike Read suspended by the BBC on the back of this. All ithat does is draw attention & give publicity where it the whole thing should just be allowed to slither back under a rock.

I now feel bad about putting this thread back to the top.

Regal Kingston

Had the Mike Read pop star board game when I was younger - cracking entertainment!

The man is a clown.

What a waste of a thick luxurious head of hair.

Sounds to me like he has been advised to withdraw it by his agent as he thought it was hilarious a few days ago.

Sheriff Fatman

Oh how ironic, the man who took offence so quickly to Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax complaining about people taking offence to his childish attempt at satire.

I P Knightley

What a waste of a thick luxurious head of hair.

:biglaugh:

I would steal that line for my own devices were it not for the fact that I have a thick, luxurious head of hair.

Archived