Companies House documents

Footballfirst

I'm just of the opinion if they gave us a target we would've reached it. If FoH said we need ?2.5m and the club won't go burst I think we could've raised it. As it happens Mrs Budge put it up and we get the bonus of he expertise and not a big standard football man in charge.

Thomaso dry your eyes mate it's only a football forum.

That's Shite.........;-)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

That's Shite.........;-)

We raised over ?1m in two months to buy between 5% and 10% of the club at an extortionate price from a discredited regime. I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibility that we could have raised

?2.5m to buy 100% (or 75%) of the club.

What timescale would we have had to raise the money as I know myself and a good few fans had already given what they could and I'm afraid the well was dry

Whilst I do not doubt we could have raised the ?2.5m given time, time was the one commodity we did not have.

I could not envisage any of the Lithuanian administrators being in position to accept such an offer which depended on fans "hopefully" raising the required funding.

I really believe that for a lot of supporters the well was dry and it would have taken a long time to raise the required funds.

What timescale would we have had to raise the money as I know myself and a good few fans had already given what they could and I'm afraid the well was dry

The well was dry with me. I would have found a way though, as the well was dry when I bought the shares and made the donations too.

Francis Albert

Yet within a few months people were pledging more money. I think there were about 9 months between FoH surfacing and the start of their drawing down pledges, and another 6 months or so before the CVA was

finalised. ?1m plus raised by Fedotovas in two months vs ?2.5m to be raised by FoH in 15 months? You may be right and it would have been a stretch too far but I don't think the idea can be dismissed as "shite". Anyway it is all now of academic and historic interest. Let's focus on the present and future. Like the unanswered questions in FF's OP.

Archived