Yes, I'm Following United.

Eckauskas

Commander Harris

yeah, why not. come on united!

I'm not that bothered but always like to pick a team for a game like this. :)

yeah, why not. come on united!

I'm not that bothered but always like to pick a team for a game like this. :)

Choose the team that plays blistering, multi-dimensional, flowing football.

Choose not to follow the soul-less.

Only a Game

Man Utd 1-0 :Scholes first goal at 66/1

Man Utd 1-0 :Ronaldo first goal at 22/1

Two good reasons I'm hoping for a Utd win.

as a man city fan there is no chance i will be supporting the pretend team from manchester. come on chelski.;)

badly drawn boy
as a man city fan there is no chance i will be supporting the pretend team from manchester. come on chelski.;)

Same as Hibshater on both fronts

chester copperpot
Me.

I've changed my mind yet again. Come on United. :)

Hate both teams, just like supporting one team in the CL final.

FT Therapist, Pickybum, Jambosean, Boris etc etc, :laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit

Wee team supporters always have to be different.;)

Start your own thread. This is a Hearts/Man Utd thread.

We're supporting Sir Alex because he's Scottish and his teams are entertaining. Just like Hearts :dribble: Well maybe not exactly like Hearts but both teams always start games with 11 players. So we have so much in common.

Malcolm Tucker
Chelsea summed up in one picture:

avram_grant.jpg

Why is he wearing a Portsmouth jacket?

The Old Tolbooth
I've changed my mind yet again. Come on United. :)

Hate both teams, just like supporting one team in the CL final.

FT Therapist, Pickybum, Jambosean, Boris etc etc, :laugh:

I wonder what way the wind will be blowing tomorrow night then :rolleyes:

Mon Chelsea :)

I wonder what way the wind will be blowing tomorrow night then :rolleyes:

Mon Chelsea :)

You're not welcome in my thread :troll:

Leave.

Wee team supporters always have to be different.;)

Start your own thread. This is a Hearts/Man Utd thread.

We're supporting Sir Alex because he's Scottish and his teams are entertaining. Just like Hearts :dribble: Well maybe not exactly like Hearts but both teams always start games with 11 players. So we have so much in common.

ok then i will:byebye::527::movethatass:

Ray Winstone

Hope Man U win, Chelsea represent anti-football (similar to Rangers) this season and this is the only reason.

Overall just hope its a properly good game!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Why is he wearing a Portsmouth jacket?

Used to be at Pompey in some capacity did he not?

And D-McG .... no comment! :biggrin:

Ray Winstone
Used to be at Pompey in some capacity did he not?

And D-McG .... no comment! :biggrin:

Yes he was brought to Portsmouth in an advisory role sort of Director of football (oh that sounds familiar)

Dont think Redknapp was too chuffed and it was one of the reasons he left the first time around apparently.

King of the North

Football v anti-Football part two. Football to win again.

Viva Ronaldo. Come on United!

There is the added bonus of the thought of certain posters being a bit miffed at seeing Chelsea losing the league, Rangers losing in the UEFA cup, Chelsea losing in the CL then Rangers losing the league, all in the space of a fortnight.

tasty! :P

Bobby_swing_the_bar

Hate them both equally, along with their glory hunting fans.

Where were all the fans back in the day's when Man U were finishing nowhere in the league, and Chelsea were in division 2?

chester copperpot
Hate them both equally, along with their glory hunting fans.

Where were all the fans back in the day's when Man U were finishing nowhere in the league, and Chelsea were in division 2?

Come the hibs. ;)

That hurt.

Thig Ar Latha

Not really bothered, but as Chelsea fans remind me of the Huns, I think Utd shade it.

Spellczech
'mon the United. This lady agrees.

Man%20Utd%20-%20Natasha.jpg

bloody ell. Footy stickers have improved since I was a boy!:P

United for me. I simply hate watching Chelsea (though they?ve been better this season I?ll admit)

crazy_jambo_2006

Hoping United will get the job done. Will be gutted if Chelsea win. Come on, United!

Snake Plissken

Yep United for me too.

I'm a neutral when it comes to English football (save a lukewarm support for PSG I don't care about any other teams anyway) and want to see the team who plays the best football come out on top.

That team will be United so I want United to win - but I will hardly be distraught if they do not.

Legend Claws

How many threads do we need on this? Eck you winge when we have Scotland related threads so how is this different.

How are people so attached to English teams? Do you have direct reasons or just in for a wee bit of glory?

Dr Ian Malcolm
Yes he was brought to Portsmouth in an advisory role sort of Director of football (oh that sounds familiar)

Dont think Redknapp was too chuffed and it was one of the reasons he left the first time around apparently.

'Arry said Grant was a complete gent and was great to work with. I think it was the guy Mandaric brought in from Panathinaikos (can't remember his name, think he was from the Balkans) just before Redknapp left that he wasn't very happy with.

I'm all for United winning. Don't usually mind them one way or another (or Chelsea for that matter) but if Ashley Cole is allowed to pick up a European Cup winners medal then I'm giving up on the competition. I can stomach fax machines, interference and golden sticks more than I can wish success on Ashley Cole.

Anyone see Makelele two footing him in training earlier? Great stuff, Calude's got the right idea!

How many threads do we need on this? Eck you winge when we have Scotland related threads so how is this different.

How are people so attached to English teams? Do you have direct reasons or just in for a wee bit of glory?

I support them as didnt have sky as a kid so saw them almost every week on the Champs league so grew to like them.

2-0 Utd, c'mon!!

A) When did I complain about Scotland related threads?

B) We've seen one man post about why he's supporting Chelsea, why don't you go moan at him.

C) Stop trolling my posts, thanks.

D) I have many reasons why I support United, none of which I don't feel I should reveal to you.

Sorry Eck woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

My bed's against the wall.

Only one side I can get out of.

My mum is daft about Man Utd so that's who I'll be supporting tomorrow night. I'd rather poke my own eyes out than support Chelsea anyway...and Drogba has really been doing my head in lately too.

maroonlegions

Man utd for me they are clearly playing some great stuff just now but may the best team win at the end of the night.:P

artfuldodger

biggest club in the world my arse cant even sell a european final out hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

biggest club in the world my arse cant even sell a european final out hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shocking that the majority of fans can't afford to shell out ?1,500 for flights, ticket and accommodation for this game.

Shocking.

hmfcdarren

Follow Follow Follow....coz United are going to Moscow,

There will be thousands of Reds & we'll be p1$$ed out our heads,

coz United are going to Moscow.....

;)

Archived