"Guest" in Hearts away strip today

mac

Today at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes in Orlando I was delighted to see a "guest" in the new Hearts away shirt - managed to speak for a few seconds, but if anyone knows who this is please ask him to get in touch :smiley2:

I thought this was going to be a game, along he lines of the mystery guest round, on Question of Sport.

I thought it was former page 3 favourite "Jo Guest", slightly gutted now that it isn't and also about how old that makes me feel too. :(

Was in Orlando last week and walking through the Florida mall with my son we spotted a young girl sitting with the hearts top on with her dad.

Went over and had a chat and it ended up we stay about a mile away from each other!!!!

Us jambos are everywhere 8)

like gang members with their tats. Its a thing of beauty going to a foreign land donning the famous maroon!

I thought he'd pumped a bursd and she'd been cutting about in his HMFC top.

I am disappoint.

I thought it was former page 3 favourite "Jo Guest", slightly gutted now that it isn't and also about how old that makes me feel too. :(

George Wright = Lad :thumbsup:

I've met two Jambo families since arriving here on Friday. Loads of Jambos (ten) heading for Aquatica tomorrow and the vintage car show in Celebration at night... :D

Seen a couple of shitey hoops tops and a Dundee Utd top at Seaworld but no sign of Hibees or Rangers fans as yet. Must be in hiding???

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Wore mine on Sunday here in California. Not seen any UK tops only Barca. Quite nice to be so far removed.

Football tops on holiday you say?

:cornette:

In general I agree. But this seasons thing of beauty? I fly back to Texas on Friday morning, and have two M's with me, one with my name on for playing football in, and one 'virgin' for whenever the mood takes me.

:pleasing:

In general I agree. But this seasons thing of beauty? I fly back to Texas on Friday morning, and have two M's with me, one with my name on for playing football in, and one 'virgin' for whenever the mood takes me.

:pleasing:

True enough. This season and 2012 sponsorless are smart enough to wear to weddings!

Archived