hotels/hostels in Dublin

milky_26

i'm going to see Billy Conolly in Dublin soon and i am looking for recommendations for reasonably cheap hotels or hostels in Dublin

cheers

Stayed in Globetrotters hostel when I went. It was decent enough. Central, very cheap and breakfast thrown in. As long as you don't mind sharing a dorm with scantily clad Eastern European girls... :D

Sex Panther

Stayed in a place called the Comfort Inn Smithfield. Quite a new hotel and not a million miles from O'Connell Street and all the rest of it. It was very reasonably priced as I recall.

Stayed in Globetrotters hostel when I went. It was decent enough. Central, very cheap and breakfast thrown in. As long as you don't mind sharing a dorm with scantily clad Eastern European girls... :D

sold;)

Stayed in a place called the Comfort Inn Smithfield. Quite a new hotel and not a million miles from O'Connell Street and all the rest of it. It was very reasonably priced as I recall.

Snap! Stayed there in April. Not far from the centre of the place, Spar across the road, a Subway, bookies, 2 mins from the Tram stop, 15 mins walk from the Guinness factory - what more do you want?

Price was very reasonable as well.

Archived