The things that you shouldn't have said thread....

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

I once told a girl that she wasn't 'ugly' but that she was 'fair faced'.

I then went on to explain what I meant, saying "well, you are not ugly but you are nothing special".

"Do you know what I mean", was what I asked her when she stared at me.

I was only 18.

What a fud.

Commander Harris

when noticing a mouse on the left hand side of a client's computer I exclaimed "oh! you're left handed too!" only to discover that although in a way my statement was accurate, his lack of a right arm might be an issue :o oops.

chester copperpot
when noticing a mouse on the left hand side of a client's computer I exclaimed "oh! you're left handed too!" only to discover that although in a way my statement was accurate, his lack of a right arm might be an issue :o oops.

Story of the week

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jambopompey

of course i love and respect you,............

now get yer knickers off.....

wake up in the morning and look over and say to yourself, how big a drop is it from this top floor flat

The Old Tolbooth

Brilliant :rofl:

Carl Weathers

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better call Saul

(speakin to the wife)..........well your Bum does look a little big in that new dress.:dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

portobellojambo1

Probably shouldn't have said to my ex-wife on honeymoon "have to be honest and say Paul Ritchie has a better pair of legs than you". She took it very personally for some reason.

Perth2Paisley

I was out at a posh Gordon Ramsay restaurant with my wife for her 30th. Just as dessert was served, the subject of lap-dancing came up (can't remember how), and I mentioned that I'd been to a 'gentleman's special interest' pub some months before.

Game over. No communication for 24 hours.

I once told a girl that she wasn't 'ugly' but that she was 'fair faced'.

I then went on to explain what I meant, saying "well, you are not ugly but you are nothing special".

"Do you know what I mean", was what I asked her when she stared at me.

I was only 18.

What a fud.

that is truly, truly fantastic, like something out of the peep show :rofl:

Dix Handley
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:"You dont look like your getting any. I will do you if your desperate":oopsoops::tumbleweed:

I P Knightley

Similar story:

A few of us were doing some voluntary work helping out in a hospital and getting the patients up in the morning for their breakfast.

One of my mates, assigned to a patient called Joe was making a fuss around his bed and said, "Joe, I can only find one of your slippers." Joe threw back the bedsheets and said back, "**** me! I can only find one of my legs too. Do you think they've run off together?"

One of my own was when giving a presentation to a fairly large group. A girl in the front asked a question and I was busy explaining the point to her. I meant to say something like, "It's as clear as the nose on your face." (I actually can't remember the correct phrase now since I'm sworn off using it for life).

What I actually said was, "It's as plain as your face."

Which was a shame 'cos I would have.

Prince Buaben

:eek::rofl: :rofl:

Archived