Dundee United lodge formal complaint

marshallschunkychicken

John Findlay
Sorry if posted before:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/7410746.stm

What does everyone else think of this? Will it be treated with the same disdain as the request for an investigation into the 'integrity' of the Davisgate decision?

Discuss...

So a charge of bringing the game into disrepute will be going from Glasgow to Dundee. Somehow in this case I dont think so. The complaint will be dismissed.

John

Jam Tarts 1874

Good on Dundee United for sticking by Levein and firing in this complaint. I suspect Levein is going to get a good kicking though.

The complaint will be passed to McCurry to see if he feels it should be taken further, as per all other appeals ;)

Good on them, won't get anywhere with it though......have to wonder of the timing though, just before a BIG game that could decide whether the hun get the title or not.

The SFA are taking their time to summon Broadfoot for his assault on Hunt.

Sorry I'm delusional - this will not happen; only Hartley (HMFC) gets summoned for things caught on camera.

John Findlay

Right gentlemen. Next item on the agenda is number 1690. Dundee United's formal complaint against the standard of refereeing by broth.....err I mean Michael McCurry in the match between the Queen's and God's....err sorry there again, between Rangers and Dundee United.

So what do we think? You first Sir David.

Well Gordon. Where did you get this claret? It's bowfing. Have we changed suppliers again.

Gordon: Err aye boss errr I mean Sir David. I'll make sure we go back to the old suppliers. What do you think of this complaint brother Hugh Dallas. Drat Bollocks I mean Hugh.

Hugh Dallas: I agree with the boss this claret is bowfing.

Gordon: Right no case to answer. Complaint dismissed. Remember tell the media we discussed the complaint for over five hours before coming to agreement. Meeting closed.

John

The Vulture

That's a great pic on the BBC website, looks as if he is getting ready to smash the refs jaw a la Hogg !!!!;)

lambojambo

Another chance for all the other non OF clubs to get behind DU and present a 'united' front against the bias that stains Scottish Football.

Instead (just like the aftermath of the Andy Davis incident) all the Clubs will retreat into their petty wee corners and say nothing!

SAD!:sad:

It's a start on a long journey.

If Vlad did this instead of just ranting about it we might have been taken more seriously.

As it is , it is a significant position taken by DUFC.

The 'mistakes' are so staggering and damged THEIR Euro aspirations as well as FAVOURING RFC that this shouldn't be forgotten.

If and when other non OF clubs go dwon this route the SFA might just have to be seen to be doing something.

Another chance for all the other non OF clubs to get behind DU and present a 'united' front against the bias that stains Scottish Football.

Instead (just like the aftermath of the Andy Davis incident) all the Clubs will retreat into their petty wee corners and say nothing!

SAD!:sad:

Just like they did when Vlad spoke out (including Dundee Utd)!!

lambojambo
Just like they did when Vlad spoke out (including Dundee Utd)!!

That was my point.

lambojambo

Makes you wonder if DU might not be exactly 'up' for taking something off Celtic and winning the league for the Huns! :dribble:

marshallschunkychicken
Makes you wonder if DU might not be exactly 'up' for taking something off Celtic and winning the league for the Huns! :dribble:

True, but if they lose and Hibs win, then they would drop down from 4th to 5th, and that could be worth about ?100K to them...

Archived