Alloa tickets (away)

Zaba

queensferryjambo

80 loyalty points required.

Any idea of how many we'll be getting? I fall slightly below the threshold.

Is Alloa announced yet? I would have thought about 145 loyalty points.

Queen of The South was 80 loyalty points but think they are general sale now.

Excellent, looking forward to a couple of trips on the bounce to Dumfries and Alloa.

Saturdays in October pretty much sorted...

Just found out i'm working this one which is a shame as my mum's family is from that part of the world. Never been to recreation park so will have to be sure and be free for the 2nd away game.

If we got 2000, we will sell out. easy to get to for a lot of our fans

Hope the Hearts put on buses from Tynecastle for this one.

Public transport requires changing buses and/or trains.

Think their average crowd last season was 850ish, holds 3000 so will be a 2,000 allocation, 2,200 max. Think it may drop slightly to sell out

Train from Edinburgh is only ?9 with a change at Stirling

The laddie (u -16) and I are in Tenerife for this one- anyone need me to order tickets for them please pm me.

I was really hoping that this was going to be moved as I've got a ticket to the Scotland game on the same day. Going to try and offload the Scotland ticket.

Massive car park 5 mins away. Morrisons/B+Q etc

Quite a few people that parked in there got their windows smashed when I was through for the league cup tie a few years back

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Quite a few people that parked in there got their windows smashed when I was through for the league cup tie a few years back

Not being funny but I find that hard to believe. If you know the folk affected then fair enough, but I'd certainly be surprised if it was "quite a few".

Not being funny but I find that hard to believe. If you know the folk affected then fair enough, but I'd certainly be surprised if it was "quite a few".

2-3 is probably closer to the mark. Just a couple of neds being neds.

Certainly wouldn't put me off going back.

Not sure why I bothered posting it to be honest. Just came to mind when the question was asked.

Hoping to travel from Cupar for this one. Is there any buses run from this part of Fife? Public transport looks like it takes ages.

Best mates an Alloa fan, been to a fair few games when they don't clash. Will be in the home end for this one needs must .....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Are Scotland U21 playing that weekend? If so, surely this fixture might have to be moved?

Seriously? That'll be the 1,000,001th time this question has been asked & answered on jkb.

Are we still playing at basically the same time as the Scotland game? Does someone like me who will only be in the country for a week have any shot at a ticket for that game? What is the LP threshold at?

Are we still playing at basically the same time as the Scotland game? Does someone like me who will only be in the country for a week have any shot at a ticket for that game? What is the LP threshold at?

Yea just about, kick off is 3pm and Scotland game kicks off at 5pm

Now only our game and Hibs vs Dumbarton are championship games playing on the Saturday.

Cowdenbeath Rangers game has been postponed due to international break!!

Going to get tickets for Hampden in that case. Thought they could at least give us a noon kickoff or the Sunday? I wanted to try and get to both

mainstandjambo

One positive for us playing on this date is that it gives an opportunity to keep the pressure on Rangers by getting another of our games played whereas they will be playing catch up in the league as well as having games in League Cup and Petrofac Cup.

mahgrassyshoes

Seriously? That'll be the 1,000,001th time this question has been asked & answered on jkb.

Aye, but the Petrofrac Training Cup semi finals are that weekend and they're still in it, so it's bound to get moved for that.

::troll:::'>

Yea just about, kick off is 3pm and Scotland game kicks off at 5pm

Now only our game and Hibs vs Dumbarton are championship games playing on the Saturday.

Cowdenbeath Rangers game has been postponed due to international break!!

With the chances of any sevco players being on international duty pretty slim, can someone tell me why they have got their game postponed ?

Not complaining as it gives us a chance to move further ahead (if we do our job)

With the chances of any sevco players being on international duty pretty slim, can someone tell me why they have got their game postponed ?

Not complaining as it gives us a chance to move further ahead (if we do our job)

Ibrox is being used for the Scotland game so Rangers officials will need to be in attendance.

Good excuse to get the season extended by 2 - 3 weeks if need be to help Rangers out with fixture congestion. ;)

How far the is the train station from the ground?

10 minute walk.

You walking the long way round? 3 minutes. Oscar Pistorius could manage it in 5 on his stumps!

Really?

e2RBszu.jpg

:verysmug:

Got tickets online and they are for the terracing - didn't get an option for seating.

just bought at ticket office - said terracing only left

Wont let me assign a ticket to one of my accounts online even though it has more than 80 loyalty points. Will need to phone tomorrow and get them.

Why is it not taking a straight route through the asda car park?

To be fair I didn't know you could cut through Asda either.

Anyway I'll be taking neither route as I'll be visiting a local watering hole.

I'm originally from Alloa and most of my family still lives there so going to try to hook up with a few of them.

On a side note my first away game was at the Recs back in the 70's with my Grandad who lived across the road in Hawkhill.

I was really hoping that this was going to be moved as I've got a ticket to the Scotland game on the same day. Going to try and offload the Scotland ticket.

I'll be at the Scotland game, I'm surprised our game hasn't been moved time or date wise. Just seen that Falkirk v Livvy has now been postponed until 21st October.

I'll be at the Scotland game, I'm surprised our game hasn't been moved time or date wise. Just seen that Falkirk v Livvy has now been postponed until 21st October.

That's because Livvy are playing Stranraer in the semi final of petrofac cup on Sunday 12th.

Ibrox is being used for the Scotland game so Rangers officials will need to be in attendance.

Good excuse to get the season extended by 2 - 3 weeks if need be to help Rangers out with fixture congestion. ;)

Don't think the season can be extended due to play-off dates etc.

The more sevco and their past it players have a fixture pile up the better. They still have the LC and the Petrofac to fit in as well as this league now.

Archived