Beslija

jamborich

I'm sure Hearts will probably shaft the lad anyways and still continue to leave him on the sidelines.

Jam Tarts 1874

Thanks for posting the story, so Bosnia and Belgium have wonderful climates! Maybe if he ran as fast as he is supposed to be able to, he wouldn't feel the cold.

Dr. Bapswent
But everybody knows I have a very nice contract at Hearts. I have to grit my teeth and stay one more year.

Yeah, so, he's planning on putting up with us for another year to scoop his fortune, then disappear of to play at his real level.

Nice one, cracking attitude.

Guest GhostHunter

Cold and Wet ?

Says the man who's played most of his career in the Bahamas right enough....

Belgian climate cant be that far removed from ours surely....

**** him.

Wage Thief

JimmyMince

"?9000-a-week contract expires next summer. Until then, he claims living in Edinburgh will be an arduous task. "

Extremely arduous indeed. Might have to break sweat occasionally. No, probably not. I loathe these clowns.

What a stinking attitude. We should be trying to offload this guy ASAP on a free transfer if need be.

"Until then, he claims living in Edinburgh will be an arduous task"

What an arrogant wee tosser. Edinburgh is the best city in the world and he should feel privileged to be living in it, especially for ?9k a week sitting on his hole.

Why are footballers nowadays so soft? "It's too cold and wet". *****. Get him to ****.

Pfft, what a tosspot.

Hopefully he'll find himself moaning about how 'arduous' life is in Lithuania or Belarus instead....

I always felt a bit sorry for the boy beslija.

But after this article, and the currunt climate at hearts.

I say we cut this dead weight loose.

boo hoo hoo I have been to belguim, on several occasions.

Every time it was peeing it down.

Wage theif wage thief gtf

I really wanted this guy to get a chance because if he's fit I think he'd be our best winger, he at least seems to have an end product based on the limited appearances for Hearts and also videos of him at Genk.

But after reading that.....

Bye Bye fatty

ToadKiller Dog

Think he is making those comments exactly so he can get a move asap ,thats the right thing to do,to late to worry about the loss made on him ,give him his dream move back to the sunshine and peace loving friendly to all races states of croatia or bosnia.

Guest GhostHunter
Think he is making those comments exactly so he can get a move asap ,thats the right thing to do,to late to worry about the loss made on him ,give him his dream move back to the sunshine and peace loving friendly to all races states of croatia or bosnia.

Aye, with his 76 seconds of competitive football last season, I'm sure the teams will be queuing up to sign him.

:D

Patrick Bateman

If we can't get rid of him, then don't let him train at Riccarton. Lets finish this wage thief's career.

I'm sure Hearts will probably shaft the lad anyways and still continue to leave him on the sidelines.

Perhaps his attitude would suggest the sidelines is the best place for him.

bigbryanthejambo

Is the clown not Bosnian?

I must say......Cannae say I've seen many travel agents singing the praise of the illustrious, wealthy, thriving, peaceful Bosnian shores??

Radge.

And with an attitude like that, he deserves to be shafted.

this is why we need a new manager, to get rid of money-grabbing ****** like him

or get the best out of them.

No player who wants out of the club should be allowed near those that we want to keep. Ban him from Tynecastle, pay him off or send him to Kaunas but don't let him anywhere near Riccarton. The rotten apples in our squad and there are quite a few of them are another reason (as well as the bigger issues) that the team spirit and unity has been an absolute disgrace.

We need a new manager to weed all the cheats and wage thiefs out asap and to start to build the squad from scratch with only a few of the current lot having a long term future.

Haagse Jambo

Obviously knows exactly what he's doing. He knows this stuff is going to be splattered across the local newspapers, so he's looking to get some other loan deal, or anything else to get him away from the current r?gime until his contract ends next year.

I live in Den Haag, not a million miles from Belgium, and I can confirm that the climate is not subtropical.

Ray Winstone

Send him on loan to Dundee - then lets see if he wants to live in Edinburgh - he will be begging to come back.

Midloth_Iain

No doubt when he does arrive back we will get the standard apology,

"Misinterpreted quotes, taken out of context, want to fight for my place in the first team, blah blah blah............":p

It is no coincendence that those 12 signings made in Jan 2006 was the start of our slump

get shot of him and Jose (only 2 left I think)

wage thieves!

actually the climate in belgium at the moment is pretty good, was hotter than africa spain portugal and italy two weeks ago. 24 degrees

Ray Winstone
It is no coincendence that those 12 signings made in Jan 2006 was the start of our slump

get shot of him and Jose (only 2 left I think)

wage thieves!

Bruno.

?9,000 a week contract!? :eek:

Ow...and many people on the board tall me for primadonas (including Branny)!!!??? Good level! E, is cold, but if you don't play, you will stay around the hot...Actualy I'm sure that is cold and rain(think you too), but this money is very good motivation...:cool:

send the wee scroat to kaunus or ripo or let berra knock his teeth out leaving him to beat his gums whilst doing double training sessions.

Guest JamboRobbo
this is why we need a new manager, to get rid of money-grabbing ****** like him

And also shows why we need a manager, so we don't have Vlad paying out club record transfer fees to sign numpties like this in the first place.

I think I've finally come up with something useful for Malofeev to do. Send Bes on a year long Malofeev training programme of start jumps and kiddy backs.

Jambojohnnyboy

Way to endear yourself with the fans. Hopefully his ****ty attitude won't rub off on the rest of the squad.

Get shot of him now.

bigbadbill

Send him on a year's loan to someplace where he'll be warmer. Baghdad springs immediately to mind.

Miller Jambo 60
Cold and Wet ?

Says the man who's played most of his career in the Bahamas right enough....

Belgian climate cant be that far removed from ours surely....

**** him.

Wage Thief

Hes a ***** stuff him oh its cold GTF you wee prat.

Miller Jambo 60
And also shows why we need a manager, so we don't have Vlad paying out club record transfer fees to sign numpties like this in the first place.

I think I've finally come up with something useful for Malofeev to do. Send Bes on a year long Malofeev training programme of start jumps and kiddy backs.

jr THAT WEE clown should never sniff tyne again a wee money grab waste of space.

The boy is a dick i have more fire in my left peg and thats my bad foot.

GET HIM tO faaaack

jambos are go!
Compared to winter in Bosnia, Scotland is like the Med!

Aye, but they also get long hot summers.

We can only pray, that Reading by him.

I remember they were interested a while back

They will have parachute money

Archived