Mickael Buscher

Hilary Briss

Hilary Briss

It says in the DR that we are taking this lad on trial. He was with Gretna.......anybody know where he plays and if he is any good ??? Cant recall seeing him play.

winston churchill
He's a striker and cant be any worse than Elliot, I hope

was it not mcghee that emptied elliot out of motherwell;)

el_jambo74

Looked quite strong when he played at Tynie. Although not exactly a 'bums on seats' type player. Played wide right in that game. Very ordinary in my opinion.

Hilary Briss
Looked quite strong when he played at Tynie. Although not exactly a 'bums on seats' type player. Played wide right in that game. Very ordinary in my opinion.

I cant recall the lad, so I was thinking he probably wasnt too clever.

Guest GhostHunter
Hearts are keeping tabs on Kilmarnock's out-of-contract midfielder Mehdi Taouil. That's according to the agent of former Gretna player Mickael Buscher. Simon Stainrod's confirmed the Frenchman will spend a week on trial with the Jambos, and has also revealed that Taouil is on their wanted list.

It's not Buscher, it's his agent that's talking about Taouil from Killie.

Hilary Briss

The DR defo says Hearts have invited Buscher for pre-season training. Just noticed it also says in last sentence that we are tracking Taouil.

Regal Kingston

Mickael Buscher is a waste of time. The last thing we need is another striker that doesn't score and his goals to games ratio isn't great.

We need a 6'3' + target man!

The People's Chimp

Dex, that seems to read that muscher is on trial and we are also interested in taouil.

Guest GhostHunter
Dex, that seems to read that muscher is on trial and we are also interested in taouil.

First and second sentence don't make sense.

Bloody Donkey !

From Talk107 that is ! Not you :D

Snake Plissken

I'd be lying if I said the prospect of these two coming fills me with confidence for next season.

And surely we should first appoint a manager before we start signing players :rolleyes:

Patrick Bateman

Taouil looked very decent from what I've seen. He's quick, tricky and has a very low centre of gravity, although his final ball isn't that great...

rudi must stay
Taouil looked very decent from what I've seen. He's quick, tricky and has a very low centre of gravity, although his final ball isn't that great...

aye he looked very decent imo. The type of player that could get fans off seats, no need to tell you from my username who the last player to do that was

So slightly better than Miko,but still a winger who cant cross the ball is off no use.

Ivan Drago

My mate who's a Killie fan rates him highly, however i think he's very inconsistent, i really dont think he'd be any better than Miko or Chesney tbh (i havent actually seen him play tho)

I'd be lying if I said the prospect of these two coming fills me with confidence for next season.

And surely we should first appoint a manager before we start signing players :rolleyes:

Remember the 1st Jan statement said we are to seek a manager with British experience to work alongside Korobochka and Frail. :confused:

Legend Claws

Tahouil sounds like the sort of player Vlad would sign, you know tricky and silky but doesn't actually contribute to the team. The sort of player somebody who doesn't know much about football would sign based on the fact he can perhaps skin a man.

Hearts are keeping tabs on Kilmarnock's out-of-contract midfielder Mehdi Taouil. That's according to the agent of former Gretna player Mickael Buscher. Simon Stainrod's confirmed the Frenchman will spend a week on trial with the Jambos, and has also revealed that Taouil is on their wanted list.

To me that says the french lad Buscher is on trial at hearts and the moroccan Taouil is wanted by us........

think u may have picked it up wrong dex ;)

joshmorris1874
Mickael Buscher is a waste of time. The last thing we need is another striker that doesn't score and his goals to games ratio isn't great.

We need a 6'3' + target man!

If you wan a target man, he wont score goals either!! :confused:

Make up your mind, goal scorer or target man?!

Chris Porter has done alright...

rudi must stay

what about a target man that scores goals?!

what about a target man that scores goals?!

They usually cost a lot of pennies and are in great demand - unless you are able to put forward a couple of names that the big clubs have missed.

Guest JamboRobbo
They usually cost a lot of pennies and are in great demand - unless you are able to put forward a couple of names that the big clubs have missed.

Roman Bednar.

Andrius Velicka.

Jamboelite
Roman Bednar.

Andrius Velicka.

First one doesnt want to comeback and didnt appear interested for large spells towards the end with us was good until he got injured against Rangers

Second well i think there is better out there and his fitness levels at times left alot to be desired.

And to be honest i didnt regard either as a real target man

First one doesnt want to comeback and didnt appear interested for large spells towards the end with us was good until he got injured against Rangers

Second well i think there is better out there and his fitness levels at times left alot to be desired.

And to be honest i didnt regard either as a real target man

Spot on.

Buscher is in the same bracket as Klimek we had at Hearts 2 seasons ago, along with the likes of Ramon Perreira, Ricardas Beniusis, Calum Elliot, Jamie Mole and Edgaras Jankauskas - they can't score! Buscher scored 1 goal for Gretna and had a low goalscoring record at previous clubs, probably suit MadVlad then! We should be looking at good young talent with a good goals to game ratio, I'd sign Richard Offiong from Hamilton Accies and Ross McCormack & Chris Porter from Motherwell, even give Allan Gow at Rangers a chance, Robertson wanted to sign him in the past when he was manager. MadVlad said no.

Thought that Kilmarnock player signed a new contract at Killie? I tell you, if that's the quality of player we're trying to sign then I'm glad I haven't renewed my season ticket! All the other players being linked to us are no better than what we've been watching the last 2 years, Steven Thomson, Mendhi Tauil, Buscher? jeezo!

wheatfield to sheffield

When Buscher played against us at Tynecastle earlier this year - the one and only time we have ever beat Gretna in 90 minutes - I rated him. I'd be happy to add him to the squad.

Archived