Free role

Locky

Gregory House M.D.

I'll save you the time. I said, rather stupidly on the back of the final, that Black had put himself in the bracket of Hartley and Cameron.

I never once said that Ian Black is a better player than Cameron or Hartley.

Seen Cameron playing in the premier league and the 2003 play-off final. Unbelievable really that he was in the most televised league in Britain and someone managed to see him.

Colin Cameron was a superior midfielder to Hartley and he proved that here and in England. Hartley was great, but second best unless you're very, very young.

Cameron was unbelievable and our 98/99 season just proves what a massive player he was. That's what sets him apart from Hartley. No way would the team have missed Hartley as badly as the 98 team missed Mickey.

Tough one for me because if you were 10 when he left, I was 8. I mostly know what type of player Cameron was through videos and online stuff. So hard to say.

I'm not doing the digging, but I've got a vague memory that Bunter has been picked up on Cameron before. My memory is that he got his role/style of play completely wrong. I may not be correct, but that's my recollection.

Generic Username

I'll save you the time. I said, rather stupidly on the back of the final, that Black had put himself in the bracket of Hartley and Cameron.

I never once said that Ian Black is a better player than Cameron or Hartley.

Seen Cameron playing in the premier league and the 2003 play-off final. Unbelievable really that he was in the most televised league in Britain and someone managed to see him.

:jjyay:

At the edit

Not wanting to be the one who breaks up another gangbang on Bunter but whether he saw him play much or not he's right. Cameron was a much better player than Hartley and by far the best midfielder I've seen at Hearts.

Not wanting to be the one who breaks up another gangbang on Bunter but whether he saw him play much or not he's right. Cameron was a much better player than Hartley and by far the best midfielder I've seen at Hearts.

This, amazing player for Hearts and a sin he hardly got a sniff of a Scotland cap when with Hearts

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Agree about Cameron - wonderful player and would love to have him on our coaching staff. All felt well with the world when he was on the pitch. Apart from when Robbo left for Newcastle, Cameron is probably the Hearts player I've been most despondent to see leave. Can't think of another all-action, non-stop running midfield player like him with the same goal threat. Aguiar, Hartley, Rudi, Fulton, Mackay and Derek Ferguson all also great midfielders for us but offered different things. Black nowhere near any of them. I can see some Cameron attributes in Holt in flashes.

Generic Username

Surely no one's stupid enough to think that anyone is suggesting otherwise...

Surely no one's stupid enough to think that anyone is suggesting otherwise...

Unbelievable Jeff was and as he's the only one who actually responded to Bunters post without trying to rip the pish that's who I was directing my post to.

Archived