Fox news

Rab87

Does anyone watch this channel on Sky?

Their tagline is "fair and balanced"

Hmmmm.....

I think its fair to say they dont like Barack Obama.

Have a look at some other of the videos on that youtube channel

What do you think??

hughesie27

Hey! Don't blame Fox. It's his fault he has a stupid middle name and likes his Regal king size.

Vote Clinton!

CompleteIdiot
Hey! Don't blame Fox. It's his fault he has a stupid middle name and likes his Regal king size.

Vote Clinton!

Obama is Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). His wife (Michelle) is a director of the Chicago chapter.

The CFR promote one world government and the loss of national sovereignty. All their policies are the same as the Chatham House/Royal Institute of International Affairs branch (the UK branch).

Hillary is CFR too, as well as McCain. Hillary is even on video promoting the CFR's one world government policies.

It's a sham election. Whoever Americans vote for, it's Coke, Pepsi or Barr's Cola. It's all Cola, just a slightly different flavouring. They're getting coke one way or another.

If you don't believe me, Google it.

hughesie27
Obama is Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). His wife (Michelle) is a director of the Chicago chapter.

The CFR promote one world government and the loss of national sovereignty. All their policies are the same as the Chatham House/Royal Institute of International Affairs branch (the UK branch).

Hillary is CFR too, as well as McCain. Hillary is even on video promoting the CFR's one world government policies.

It's a sham election. Whoever Americans vote for, it's Coke, Pepsi or Barr's Cola. It's all Cola, just a slightly different flavouring. They're getting coke one way or another.

What are you talking about? Was there a reason you quoted my post?

Can you get it on Virgin Media?

They also dont seem to believe in global warming

Funniest channel ever :rofl:

Commander Harris

I've got no problem with Fox, a privately funded company, putting forward any agenda they wish; That's their prerogative.

What annoys me more is the public funded BBC and their slanted reporting and constant pushing of certain agendas.

Are the Rockefellers involved by any chance?

I quite like conspiracy theories, I know the vast majority are absolute nonsense but the One World Government one is probably the most credible.

CompleteIdiot

You said "Vote Clinton".

Because you said "Vote Hilary".

EDIT: Two great mind's....

hughesie27
You said "Vote Clinton".

Could you not see my entire post was a sarcastic jest.:rolleyes:

CompleteIdiot
Are the Rockefellers involved by any chance?

I quite like conspiracy theories, I know the vast majority are absolute nonsense but the One World Government one is probably the most credible.

The Rockefellers fund the CFR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

They also donated the land for the UN building in New York.

The Rockefellers' plans were confirmed by the late Aaron Russo who was friends with Nicholas Rockefeller.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609

The Rockefellers fund the CFR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

They also donated the land for the UN building in New York.

The Rockefellers' plans were confirmed by the late Aaron Russo who was friends with Nicholas Rockefeller.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609

One of the older Rockefellers came out and said that they want a One World Government - I'd find the quote, but I'm at work...and should probably do some work.

CompleteIdiot
One of the older Rockefellers came out and said that they want a One World Government - I'd find the quote, but I'm at work...and should probably do some work.

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure ? one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." ? (p.405) David Rockefeller, David Rockefeller: Memoirs, Published by Random House, October 15, 2002.

Archived