Unity of Club

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Fair enough we all have a bicker on here but the sense of unity between Owner-Management-Supporters is as strong as I can remember right now. Up there with the periods 86-90, 96-98 and the Burley Days. Sense of optimism is great and every Jambo I know can't wait for Saturdays to come around! Long may it continue, I've no doubt this is just the start!

There's no doubt about it the unity in the club is THE best ever. Trust is the key thing and everyone connected with Hearts,

fans or employee's, with the pride in us all pulling in the right direction is pouring out in every way.

I've never witnessed a club so together in all my years.

It's early days, but I can't remember feeling so positive about things at the club for such a long time. It's been great to see such a positive response from the support, too. Just shows the potential that's there when people feel that they're buying into something that is worthwhile buying into.

Fair enough we all have a bicker on here but the sense of unity between Owner-Management-Supporters is as strong as I can remember right now. Up there with the periods 86-90, 96-98 and the Burley Days. Sense of optimism is great and every Jambo I know can't wait for Saturdays to come around! Long may it continue, I've no doubt this is just the start!

I think if anything we're even more `together` than in the Burley days because then there was clearly an issue between the manager and the owner. No such fissures exist now.

Best time ever and FoH is the key. It's our club now rather than someone with an agends or a useless tosspot.

I have been itching on this Saturday coming around since I left Tynie after the Falkirk game and I am not even going to the Dumbarton game,will just be listening to the radio if there is any coverage or in the match thread here.Also means its one week closer to getting back to Tynie.

I have been itching on this Saturday coming around since I left Tynie after the Falkirk game and I am not even going to the Dumbarton game,will just be listening to the radio if there is any coverage or in the match thread here.Also means its one week closer to getting back to Tynie.

Same, mate. We've all acknowledged how good the first half was against Falkirk. But it was just as good to hear Robbie coming out after the game and say that while he was pleased with the first half, he wasn't so pleased with the second. It's clear that he's setting high standards and is going to work to make sure they are achieved. These are exciting times and it's just brilliant to be able to turn up and be excited about what's happening rather than the feeling of defiant dejection we'd maybe got used to.

I don't get to as many games as i would like due to other commitments/money etc, got my tickets for the Cowdenbeath game a couple of weeks ago, waiting for match day to come around is similar to that feeling i used to get as a kid when it was getting close to Christmas, forcing myself to sleep longer to make the days go faster too :laugh:

I think the role of the owner is key to this. She hasn't handed over money and gone on an ego trip. She has selected people to work for/with her and seems to be staying in the background and letting them fulfil their given roles. It would be a major surprise if hers was not a strong guiding hand if and when needed.

My kids have there have there first season tickets and keep asking how many sleeps till the next match. The atmosphere has been great at each match. The only way us up!

There is undoubtably a great unity (despite minor bickerings on here over FoH communication and the Drum with it's cheer leaders) in the club. The man I would give some credit to this unity is Ian Murray. We were floundering around trying to come up with a credible plan and he appears from the wings and galvanises the FoH bid and became in my opinion the conduit for all parties to reach an agreement. I feel his presence on the board encouraged Ann Budge to step forward with her financial plan, he also communicated with Bryan Jackon and BDO in a proffesionel manner (Jackson played a blinder IMO). Now we have a strong management team both on the footballing side and the buisness side. It's still early days in our new journey but this set up can only produce a stable and successful club. I hope when the time comes for full fan ownership we can still utilise all these people including Murray and Budge to continue this stability into the future.

A great time to be a Heart of Midlothian supporter.

We are very professional these days, and that's the way it will always be from now on.

We've had to deal with a lot in the past and we are being soundly rewarded for sticking together.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm exactly the same...Roll on tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Trying to get to all the home and away league games this season and as many cup ties as possible. I cant wait for saturdays trip to the rock!

Archived