our Deal with Adidas / future kit suppliers

BM1874

Bungalow Bill
For next season, remove this years badge and put on the proper badge and the club will sell another ?8m shirts. Simple.

I've also said this, great minds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 57 - it was fashionable then.....

id rather go with retro than neon strips that seem to be fashionable now eg Clyde, Patrick thistle? What were they thinking???

For those championing umbro's cause they're now owned by Sports Direct. Meh! As for Joma, Warrior and Macron those monkeys should keep well away from designing football kits horrendous gear.

sports direct have a tie in with puma hence the reason why the club formerly known as rangers have puma tops as ashley has put money into them

Libertonian_II

id rather go with retro than neon strips that seem to be fashionable now eg Clyde, Patrick thistle? What were they thinking???

Bit like music I suppose. You're comfortable with what you grew up with. Just wish I had the same amount of hair......and a thinner waistline...

With the amount of merchandise shifted this season, surely Adidas can see potential for a real money maker here?

I know up until this season the kit has been fairly generic, most teams across Europe using the same templates. But, they've made something unique this year and are surely reaping the benefits?

I'm not expecting them to go to extra lengths to give us a vast range of gear like Bayern, Real, Chelsea etc. but some extra fashion gear or something would go down a treat. Somewhere in the middle I guess.

What's the beef with under armour? It's quality training clobber, I always stock up on it when I go to the states, the welsh egg checkers national strip is sound and tottenhams UA strip is well cool

Archived