Season Highs/Lows

Debaser

High - beating rangers 4-2 at Tynie - really thought things were sorted and we were going to mount a challenge,Clum dance video!

Low - too many to mention, Clum dance video!

What's everyones else's highs and lows? :107years:

High......beating Celtic in the League Cup at Parkheid.

Low.....getting ko'd from the Scottish cup

Highs - none - just a few glimours of hope that things might be beginning to improve, all of which proved to be completely unfounded.

Lows - far too many.

Bindy Badgy

Highs - Rangers 4-2 and Velicka at Parkhead

Lows - Losing the League Cup semi, opening game against Hibs and selling Velicka.

Buffalo Bill

Highs: Wins over Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen. Gary Glen. The season ending. The Jan 1st statement (on Jan 1st).

Lows: Waiting for the Jan 1st statement to come good, about 85% of the football in display, crap players, no clue, no manager, the entire Christmas period, losing Velicka, cup exits, our worst goalkeeper ever, Rangers 0-4, Hibs 0-1. Getting soaked after the Motherwell game.

Still, you got to laugh, eh?

_40278805_rusty203.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Highs: League Cup quarter final, Rangers 4-2, :107years:

Lows: Home defeats to dross, the 5 must win games at Christmas,

magalufhearts

The 1st of So Many Lows was the 5-0 loss at Darkheed

The best away journey for the Pans Hearts was the 1-0 win in Sheepland, (pittodrie) And also have to mention Velicks`s double in the wee cup was another highlight.

P1sh season with so few highs, hope next season is a McGhee lot better!!!!!

High: Win at Parkhead

Low: Choosing to work rather than watch Hearts on Boxing Day, I'd been pushed that far.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Highs: Parkhead in the CIS Cup, fantastic atmosphere, pity we didn't take a full away support though.

Lows: Getting knocked out of the Scottish Cup, the only chance of any success that season

Francis Albert

Highs - to be precise, when we got the 4th goal v Rangers and Velicka's second against Celtic. (Why are some under the impression the Rangers game was in the League Cup?)

Lows - far too many to choose, but Kurkis gifting the winner to Rangers at Ibrox is up there, as is throwing away a 2 goal lead over Motherwell in the Cup.

Jam Tarts 1874

Highs: 4-2 Rangers, 2-0 Celtic diddy cup, reading that Barasa has started a construction company.

Lows: hibs 0-1 first game, Benniusis, Ivaskevicius, Elliot, Frail, McCurry diddy cup semi, the ridiculous referreeing at Tannadice during 4-1 defeat.

strachan04
Low - the first match of the season.

High - the season ending.

spot on mate. I'd agree with that.

High - Our season ending earlier than everyone else (apart from Gretna), Hibs not winning the Scottish cup :107years:

Low - Most of the 44 games were pish

JimmyMince

Highs...? Err Umm, I'll get back to you.

Lows .. the WIN over Hibs in January. I was so depressed; we got a scaffy goal and after that the players hoped they could hang on and nothing bad might happen if they were lucky. And they were. They created nothing and they seemed to care not a lot and it made my mind wander back to times when a game like that mattered to players as well as the fans. Not written with hindsight - the writing was on the wall before then.

Ulster_andy

High -Celtic away was one of my best ever away trips! One of the best hearts support.... sang for 90 mins! Hibs yet again not winning the SC :107years: :107years:

Low - 2 up vs Motherwell and watching them come bk to 2-2 and knowing our SC was over :sad:

John Findlay

Season high. The final whistle against Gretna at Fir Park last week.

Season low. 95% of what preceded that final whistle.

John

The only real high was the 2-0 win at Parkhead on Halloween - there were only about 800 of us there but I don't think any of us will ever forget that night.

Generally speaking though, this season has been a complete nightmare - I'm relieved its all over.

High: Beating Celtic in the CIS Cup, was a great night to be there.

Low: Losing the first game of the season because it set the tone for such a woeful season.

Craigieboy

High: loved the Rangers game, 4-2

Low: when Motherwell equalised in the SC I knew then that our season was ****ed.

Snake Plissken

I actually forgot we'd beaten Hibs this season - funny how you take things like that for granted.

Highs: Beating Hibs, Velicka double at Parkhead, beating Rangers 4-2,

Lows: almost every other game that season.

This season should just be packed in a box and left in the annuls of history

Archived