The Planning Permission. In Full.

Emma

Cheers Emma, no doubt this will give all the construction/building experts on JKB something to get their teeth into.......

How long will it take the moaners to find something in there which "proves" Vlad is at it? I'll go for page 3 of this thread.....!

Am I reading this right.......it has cost us over ?14,500 just to SUBMIT the app to the council?

Wow.......greedy bassas!

Guest JamboRobbo
Cheers Emma, no doubt this will give all the construction/building experts on JKB something to get their teeth into.......

How long will it take the moaners to find something in there which "proves" Vlad is at it? I'll go for page 3 of this thread.....!

and how long till someone has a dig calling people moaners. Never mind page 3 of this thread....I'll go for post number 4. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can all read a page each and see what positives we come up with, there's plenty to go at.

Including a 47 page application form. Argh.

Oh well, that's my afternoon down the drain....

:nerdy:

Cracking stuff! Have to admit, there was a bit of a lump in my throat reading through the plans, given all the s*** we've been through in the last five years!

Think I'll probably be in tears the first time I go into the new stadium!

and how long till someone has a dig calling people moaners. Never mind page 3 of this thread....I'll go for post number 4. :rolleyes:

Do you know what JR, I actually wrote that post (4) and mentioned you by name. I only took your name out and replaced it with the word "moaners" cos of the rules re naming other posters!

Weird eh? And like clockwork........along you pop, defending said "moaners"!

Boy I'm good!:P

Thanks Emma

Wow, consultation statement has a very larg pic of primrose junior, complete with my 1998 cup final winners scarf, with all the names on it.

A very intresting read!

Just skimmed through one of the links.... the lay out of the stand looks the dogs.

Bar and restaurant on the top floor, no doubt looking over the city to the castle etc... classy.

Pretty sure that these are the same as the detailed plans that were floating about 6 months ago.

Most probably. I'd be more worried if they were drastically different from those we saw a few months ago. The consultation period began around August/September so they had to have most of this stuff done well before that....

And on a completely different note, so much for flats flat glorious flats. There are eight. :laugh:

Drylaw Hearts

And on a completely different note, so much for flats flat glorious flats. There are eight. :laugh:

Flat 1. Kurkis

Flat 2. Kanchelskis

Flat 3. Zaliukas

Flat 4. No.28

Flat 5. Miko

Flat 6. Chesney

Flat 7. Audry

Flat 8. Velicka

Mmmmm.................

:)

Everybody loves Baz

I'm not too ashamed to say that I've just touched myself in a Gigalo Aunt way.;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Do you know what JR, I actually wrote that post (4) and mentioned you by name. I only took your name out and replaced it with the word "moaners" cos of the rules re naming other posters!

Weird eh? And like clockwork........along you pop, defending said "moaners"!

Boy I'm good!:P

Well thats me told eh.

funnily enough, I used to be called a moaner for saying we need a manager. How times change.

I won't be getting overly concerned about being branded a moaner by the likes of you, thats for sure. I just don't see the need for it, but evidently, it must make people like yourself feel better or something. :P

Well thats me told eh.

funnily enough, I used to be called a moaner for saying we need a manager. How times change.

Good comeback.....;)

My initial point was that I imagine the "moaners" will be pouring over this trying to find something to back up their claims that Vlad is bad/he is asset stripping us/Tynie will be flattened for flats, delete as appropriate. Hopefully they find diddly squat.

Consider post 4 to be no more than a pre emptive strike!

Anyway, you want a new manager do you? You never said! :P

Flats, flats, 8 Glorious flats ! :527:

Flats, flats, 8 Glorious flats ! :527:

I was all disappointed to see that they hadn't gone for a cheeky 106 hotel rooms but then I realised that by the time construction starts, 108 is probably going to be about right....

I notice that in the design drawings that there is views showing the corner sections joining the new stand with the existing stands.

I presume that is preparation for further development in the near future.:):)

I notice that in the design drawings that there is views showing the corner sections joining the new stand with the existing stands.

I presume that is preparation for further development in the near future.:):)

No, I think that was one of the options. They've opted not for doing that, unfortunately - looked much better .

If you look at page 2 it'll show you the options. I think the best option (cosmetically) would have been the second one.

As a result the new stand will be off centre by a fair bit it appears. The tunnel will be towards the School End.

No, I think that was one of the options. They've opted not for doing that, unfortunately - looked much better .

If you look at page 2 it'll show you the options. I think the best option (cosmetically) would have been the second one.

As a result the new stand will be off centre by a fair bit it appears. The tunnel will be towards the School End.

But I think the ultimate plan is to move the school end stand back a bit if agreement can be made with the brewery to purchase some of that land. If that occurs then the 'offset' centre line will no doubt be moved to be smack in the middle as the pitch will be extended to the right. ;)

Just a guess but if this is the plan does this show Vlad is thinking further ahead than just this one stand. Or am I reading too much into it. :ninja:

The plans show that there has been major thought put into this application. It clearly isn't just another legoland stand but one with far greater content and ability to make money for Vlad. The fact that t has been build off centre also shows that they intend to complete the job they've started and develop it further to the benefit of HMFC.

It actually reminds me of Hibs building their North Stand 6 feet off the ground. At the time I thought it looked terrible but when thy levelled the pitch and installed their main stand it all made sense.

Can any1 post the drawings of the stand please as for some reason I can't seem to be able to read or see the drawings that have been put forward.

ty

jamboinglasgow

where is this page or under which document is this included where it shows the options cos I cant see it.

But I think the ultimate plan is to move the school end stand back a bit if agreement can be made with the brewery to purchase some of that land. If that occurs then the 'offset' centre line will no doubt be moved to be smack in the middle as the pitch will be extended to the right. ;)

Just a guess but if this is the plan does this show Vlad is thinking further ahead than just this one stand. Or am I reading too much into it. :ninja:

That's how i'm reading it too.

errr.. it looks swell and all, but there's at least two glaring spelling mistakes by the time you get to page 4!

wtf?

"leant" = "lent"

"shear" = "sheer"

jamboinglasgow

looking at their quick investigation into filling in the corners it made me wonder, I understand not doing the corner between main stand and roseburn but surely we could do it between the main stand and gorgie stand as we know there is nothing they can do in changing the shape of the gorgie stand. Or are they waiting to see what they can do with the wheatfield before so they can look the same?

Nice one Emma. Any chance of a date?;)

Washing my hair for a wee while but think I'm free on the evening of 23rd January 2078 if you're not too busy then?????

I see they updated the plans today and now there are even more of them :wacko:

Washing my hair for a wee while but think I'm free on the evening of 23rd January 2078 if you're not too busy then?????

I see they updated the plans today and now there are even more of them :wacko:

Heck, that's a lot of reading. :eek:

Emma, can you summarise the key points and any contentious issues for me please. Have it posted here for my return from work at 19:00 tomorrow.

Cheers :thumb:

Emma, can you summarise the key points and any contentious issues for me please. Have it posted here for my return from work at 19:00 tomorrow.

I'm on page 1,672 only 23,876 to go mate :dribble:

Mon' Bonnyrigg Hearts!!!

I failed Dave ... on account of they kept adding more pages everytime I checked :eek::eek::eek:

Good to see how much work has went into it. Shows the competence we have off the park at Tynecastle

Think I'll read War and Peace before I start reading it all though!

marshallschunkychicken

I like the fact that the players tunnel seems to come up out of a lower level in the stand.

Don't know why, but I do.

Archived