Funny/Obscene T-Shirts.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Wife has just been shopping in the land of the Weeg, and has bought me a T-Shirt with the slogan, "Girls suck, women swallow, act you,re age"!Now the question is, where exactly is it appropriate to wear it?Bike rallies, fine, nobody cares.Pub, depends what pub really.But apart from that, nowhere really unless you want to be asked to leave, and its hardly the thing to wear to parents night!What does everyone else think?:confused::)

chester copperpot
Wife has just been shopping in the land of the Weeg, and has bought me a T-Shirt with the slogan, "Girls suck, women swallow, act you,re age"!Now the question is, where exactly is it appropriate to wear it?Bike rallies, fine, nobody cares.Pub, depends what pub really.But apart from that, nowhere really unless you want to be asked to leave, and its hardly the thing to wear to parents night!What does everyone else think?:confused::)

Nowhere, that sounds majorly tacky.

I know of someone else who has said T-Shirt, and he's a jakey bam, and a member here. ;)

The Doctor

Where are these girls?

Why can I never find these women?

Apart from that your T-Shirt is inappropriate in any social situation I can think of. Wear it with pride!

This is slighty off topic, but fits well with the theme. On Saturday I was having a drink in the oz bar on candlemaker row, when I saw possibly the most offensive/funniest (you decide) stag do.

All in fancy dress with one guy dressed in a white skirt with blonde hair, a floppy hat and a sign on his back saying "Maddie McCann. Is she dead or just the world's greatest hide and seek champion."

Then i looked around and there were 3 guys dressed as steve irwin, one dressed as a sting ray, plus Harold Shipman, Elvis, Yasser Arafat, Mother Teresa and a suicide bomber.

There was a guy dressed as a priest with a moustache, wasn't sure who he was supposed to be.

I thought it was funny, but a bit much at the same time.

jamboinglasgow
This is slighty off topic, but fits well with the theme. On Saturday I was having a drink in the oz bar on candlemaker row, when I saw possibly the most offensive/funniest (you decide) stag do.

All in fancy dress with one guy dressed in a white skirt with blonde hair, a floppy hat and a sign on his back saying "Maddie McCann. Is she dead or just the world's greatest hide and seek champion."

Then i looked around and there were 3 guys dressed as steve irwin, one dressed as a sting ray, plus Harold Shipman, Elvis, Yasser Arafat, Mother Teresa and a suicide bomber.

There was a guy dressed as a priest with a moustache, wasn't sure who he was supposed to be.

I thought it was funny, but a bit much at the same time.

In glasgow uni, the young conserative club did that. It was a bad taste ball. And aparntly there was a guy dressed up as a priest with a doll attached to his, well you can probably guess where. There was also two guys dressed up as master and slave which got in the daily record. Though after speaking to someone who knew these two it was actully a little bit unfair that they got chucked out of the society and the Daily Rangers gave so much coverage to it.

I P Knightley

Good point. Some of these are funny when you see them advertised but I've never seen someone wearing one in the street without thinking, "what a tube!"

Apart from wearing one to my investiture at the palace, or dinner at the ambassador's, I can't think of a suitable occasion.

As a teenager, I bought a couple on impulse but, even then, couldn't find the time to wear them.

I had a mate used to wear some when playing 5s. He got one from a wimmins' bookshop on Charing Cross Road that read "Dip me in honey and throw me to the Lesbians", arguing that since it came from a lesbian bookshop, it must have been politically ok.

i wear one from tshirt hell that says "swallow or its going in your eye" and has a pic of a "runny" eye on it.

also have one with a pic of a horse on a noose. generally just wear them to pub

In glasgow uni, the young conserative club did that. It was a bad taste ball. And aparntly there was a guy dressed up as a priest with a doll attached to his, well you can probably guess where. There was also two guys dressed up as master and slave which got in the daily record. Though after speaking to someone who knew these two it was actully a little bit unfair that they got chucked out of the society and the Daily Rangers gave so much coverage to it.

I can beat that for sickness.

A friend told me about a bad taste party when he was at uni a few years back, apparently two best friends who were actually called Holy and Jessica turned up wearing Man united shirts.

I think I draw the line right about there.

CostaJambo

still off topic but any females going to a bad taste party and wanting a costume with minimal effort could try one my ex-wife once came up with. It's basically any top, with a pair of white trousers which have had ketchup soaked on the inside of the crotch overnight.

Jambojohnnyboy

For those that enjoy music from the 80's there is always the t-shirt with the slogan "I came on Eileen".Always found that amusing.Not funny FBI - federal boob inspector.

You always seem to see a lot of these kind of T shirts at T in the Park (well, that and the Ramones, but that's another thread).

I saw a guy last year - and I'm really struggling how to phrase this and get past the mods - wearing one that said "No, I haven't got Tourette's, you're just a....." followed by a descriptive term comprising a word starting with F followed by a word starting with C.

I actually thought it was pretty funny in that place and that time, but wondered when you could possibly wear it otherwise.

Legend Claws

I have one that reads:

"Save The Whales, Eat The Japanese"

Have worn it once but there is a high level of Japanese people in Melbourne and I fear a meat clever in the back!

Craig Gordons Gloves

My ex boss wore one a few years that read - "don't worry about be, i'm just staring at your t1ts" - now, aside from the fact that it was the sort of t-shirt that you would wear in blackpool whilst riding a donkey (pun intended) - he had also chosen to wear said t-shirt when we were meeting up with all the (predominantly female) regional HR Managers..... mind you, he was a total erse so it gave us lots of amusement when he was squirming with embarrassment.

I once saw a big fat ******* wear a t-shirt saying in big bold letters "I BEAT ANOREXIA!".

Wonder who that was.

The People's Chimp

The worst i have heard about was, you may remember the "will ****** for coke" t shirt that outraged a tory councillor after appearing in a shop window on cockburn st?

Well, a friend saw a 5/6 yr old girl wearing one of those t shirts in haddington, walking along the street with her bam mother.

shocking.

John Findlay

A dozen of us had a stag do in Budapest in 2004. Had our t-shirts done in Hungary and in Hungarian and one of them was I **** horses. The guy wearing that(not me) was wondering why he was getting stared at everywhere he went.

John

blondejamtart

There was a recent case in which an Edinburgh shop owner was accused of selling an allegedly "obscene" T-shirt, although it didn't actually go to court at the end of the day.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/scotland/Shopkeeper-who-sold-obscene-Jesus.3478593.jp

And then of course, there was the notorious Vivienne Westwood "Cowboys" T-shirt which caused considerable outrage in the 70s.....

Say What Again
And aparntly there was a guy dressed up as a priest with a doll attached to his, well you can probably guess where.

ballsy_halloween_costume.jpg

Sawdust Caesar

A T-shirt I remember from the late 70s early 80s was "I choked Linda Lovelace" For all you younger viewers out there she was the star of Deep Throat.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
still off topic but any females going to a bad taste party and wanting a costume with minimal effort could try one my ex-wife once came up with. It's basically any top, with a pair of white trousers which have had ketchup soaked on the inside of the crotch overnight.

A bit like this?

mischaperiod.jpg

casenauskis

ive got a t-shirt that says POKER then the picture of the poker girl, then below it says "she'll love it !"

Midloth_Iain

Got a nice email recently. Picture of woman with white t shirt on

W.I.F.E.

Washing

Ironing

****ing

Etc.

;)

I've got one with a big target on it with the words "Lee Harvey Oswald - where are you now when your country needs you." Present from my brother.

Wore it once in St Andrews during the height of golfing season.

Some fat American bird stared at me in the off-licence queue. She left not saying a word, only to come back in after having a good think about it and told me that, as an American she found my t-shirt "deeply offensive". I smiled politely back and said "That's okay. I find your president deeply offensive too."

She then proceeded to get all wound up and I couldn't help but smile. Even the guy behind the counter was trying not to laugh. She was giving it "Is there something wrong with you? Do you find that funny?".

When me and the guy behind the counter both said yes, she realised it was a losing battle and buggered off. Nothing quite like annoying Americans.

Female friend of mine told me she was walking down the street one day and a bloke came walking towards her with a t-shirt on that said ‘Celine Dion’. She said he was young and quite good looking so she couldn’t believe he was wearing it.

As he walked past her she turned round to look at him and it had ‘Sucks farts from a dead cows #rse’ written on the back.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Slightly off topic - I was in the Carrick Knowe Inn last night for the footy when we noticed something on the pubs news board.

They had a 'Deathlist 2008'

They have basically ran a competition on who they thought would die first in 2008, and all chipped in a fiver. Winner takes all.

Some of the names on the list made us laugh. Below are some of the names that appeared.

Madeline McCann

Kate McCann

Vladimir Romanov

Gazza

:eek:

My mate got me this one for my Christmas.

Best thing is, I'm colour blind.

a559_bm.gif

Can't see a fecking thing.

Maroon Mayhem
Slightly off topic - I was in the Carrick Knowe Inn last night for the footy when we noticed something on the pubs news board.

They had a 'Deathlist 2008'

They have basically ran a competition on who they thought would die first in 2008, and all chipped in a fiver. Winner takes all.

Some of the names on the list made us laugh. Below are some of the names that appeared.

Madeline McCann

Kate McCann

Vladimir Romanov

Gazza

:eek:

What you've never participated in a death-list??

Queen Mother cost me a fortune for years!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
What you've never participated in a death-list??

Queen Mother cost me a fortune for years!

Unfortunately not. I've lived a sheltered life.

:)

Not offensive, but made me laugh, a Kiwi guy I work with was wearing a t-shirt the other day that said..

DOLPHINS ARE GAY SHARKS

The best I've ever seen was one my mate bought.

"Thousands of my potential children died on your daughter's face last night"

Some people, inevitably, don't see the funny side but he still wears it with pride.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
The best I've ever seen was one my mate bought.

"Thousands of my potential children died on your daughter's face last night"

Some people, inevitably, don't see the funny side but he still wears it with pride.

Ha ha - brillant.

:)

Archived