With Celtic out of the Champions league

jamboinglasgow

They have, just watch the attendances in the league this year; I mean the actual ones. They will be lucky to have a half-full stadium

Like the Huns they will do 'walking away', pleasing.

Jambo_Jarman

While last night was hilarious, I kind of wish they had gone through.

- they'd get absolutely rogered by the bigger teams in the UCL.

- Deila would continue to play weaker sides in SPFL. Wouldn't have a title race but, I dunno, it's just more fun when they are a bit pish.

- Co-efficient is better.

They need to accept that the Europa League is their standard adn will be for sometime to come. They jsut cannot compete at the top table and end up embarrassing us every year by getting papped out in the qualifiers.

The couple of Celtic fans I know were actually cringing at the reinstatement after the Warsaw debacle.

#footballwon

The Stenhousemuir announcer last night put it well

'and in the second chance..... sorry second leg of the Champions league play offs it's currently 0-0' :tiny:

davidirracional

from the distanse, I think that with the actual scottish premier level Celtic should have had a short first team (15-18 players for instance, with 2 or 3 best foreign players), with lots of young academy players like fisher, findlay, chambelrs o mcgregor are playing much minutes than others years. More without Rangers and Jambos...

I think it would be enough for they win the SPL and scottish cup, and they would be developed and improved for first level football (and maybe would be sold to other english team).

with this they?d earn money and make a feel of union beetwen players and supporter

it isnt much usefull have 30 players, lot of them foreign moreover they havent a better level, than they dont "win games" and dont play so much (for instance borrigher, tonev, kayal, zaluska, pukki etc etc)

in short, more academy, less first team players

other opinion is about a new foreign manager, instead of a very important old manager like Lennon, is it the right choose??

but, do you think they can go far in Europa league? i?m not sure...

The Stenhousemuir announcer last night put it well

'and in the second chance..... sorry second leg of the Champions league play offs it's currently 0-0' :tiny:

:lol: 'Gimme Shelter' playing just before kick off too. Ochilview experience deserves a :thumbsup:

Ambrose is utter dogshit. I reckon van Dijk will go before the end of the window, imagine if we were in the SPL? Imagine Sow/Keatings/Oliver/Carrick against Ambrose?

Gary Locke ya dick :(

Come again??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hope to **** Deila is still at the helm when we play them. They're nowt special just now. Need to wait and see what this Ghanaian chap is like.

Archived