CB Ozturk

CM Robinson

CM Holt

RM D Smith

LM Walker

FW Roy

FW Sow

Subs Halliwell Gordon King Oliver Keatings Beith McGhee

This team would afford a lot of regular first team players a wee break while also allowing for a strong team to play on the night.

I wouldn't play McGhee from the start as he's played a lot of football lately and a wee rest won't do him any harm at all. Besides an opportunity for big Ozy and Brad to have some game time together. I'd also give both Osman and Walker a game after their suspensions and another opportunity for Roy who looked impressive during his cameo performance yesterday at Raith.

Thought Walker was suspended.??

Thought Walker was suspended.??

Sow and Walker were suspended for Livingston & Raith. Back available now.

Whats the script with tickets? Was supposed to be working but got a swap do I need to go to Tynie to pick one up or anyone heard of cash turnstile up there?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Hollis

L Smith Ozturk Wilson Eckersley

D Smith Holt Robinson Walker

Keatings Oliver

Subs: Halliwell, McGhee, McKay, Beith, Henderson, El Hassnaoui, Roy

Maybe something like that anyway. Keatings will be buzzing to play after Saturday I'd imagine and it would be harsh to leave him out, but I'd understand if we did. Very intrigued to see El Hassnaoui play so hopefully he's ready for a place on the bench, I remember it being mentioned last week that he was close to being involved against Livingston, and tomorrow seems like a good opportunity to ease him in if he's ready. If Eckersley isn't fit, move Liam Smith to left back and bring in McGhee at right back.

Eckersley said he was a few weeks away at his press conference.

Sooner than that hopefully - he's only here for 1 season....

"Having spoken to Robbie yesterday and this morning, there will be six or seven changes to the line-up tomorrow night. We want to win football games and progress to the next round of the cup. We'll hopefully have learned our lesson from last week.

"We've got to get a happy medium. I said last week that we want to win football games and Livingston was a good gauge of where boys are at.

"Tomorrow night, when we're talking about changes it'll be boys with more first-team experience who have been chapping on the door. With it being the League Cup, it's important that we progress to the later stages.

Seems Stevie Crawford is being given a lot more responsibility for the cup matches.

Artificial pitch for the first time this season so some players may not play simply to protect them.

Malcolm Tucker

Halliwell

L. Smith

McKay

Wilson

Eckersley

Walker

Robinson

Gomis

D. Smith

Oliver

Sow

That is my guess. Wilson in the defence to keep things in shape, decent midfield with Gomis/Robinson, and Sow back in the swing of things as well as giving Oliver a chance from the start.

jambo-rocker

None of the players that started against Raith deserve to be dropped for Falkirk. McGhee and Nicholson should be kept away from it completely as they already have u21 duty over the September Internationals and I'd much rather they'd be clear of any risk of burning them out.

El Hass, Sow would be the two players I'd like to see get game time, but no more than a half with a view to Saturday. Players on the fringes of the team that should probably play are

L. Smith, McKay, Eckersley, D. Smith, Robinson, Walker, and Oliver.

Filling in the remaining with first teamers with a view to keeping them ready for Saturday would do me nicely.

Jambof3tornado

:lol:

I actually thought the game was tomorrow.

I've heard folk say stenny was a backwards place but never forwards!!!

Whats the script with tickets? Was supposed to be working but got a swap do I need to go to Tynie to pick one up or anyone heard of cash turnstile up there?

If it helps, I've got a spare ticket which I could give to you outside the ground.

Wasn't able to send you a pm for some reason

Archived