Palace consider McCoist as next manager (NHC)

tartofmidlothian

bigsuperslim1874

I don't know they might replace him with another useless chump; Barry Ferguson !!!

At least Ferguson is an unknown quantity - could turnout to be OK. We all know that Ally is a dreadful manager with no signs of improvement at all.

Ron Burgundy

:blink: Eh all a wee bit serious, no? Happy for mods to merge, duplicate threads are irritating as **** and I'd never start one if it was obvious the same subject had been covered. If you don't mind I'm not buying into that whole "didn't you see this has already been mentioned on page 23 of a thread started six weeks ago??" chat though.

Baffles me how irritated folk get when I start threads, which probably happens once or twice a day on average. I check JKB for football news before I check any other site, and I'll share anything interesting or funny I see. News about our club always appears here first and news about other clubs always has better and funnier commentary here than anywhere else. I'd rather put something good up here than Facebook or Twitter.

Anyway, back on topic... :)

It's hilarious. Some of the zoomers on here take it so seriously.

This

McCoist rules himself out of the Palace job. Rangers fans realise what a true blue he is, who doesn't do walking away, and they demand that he gets a massive pay increase to stop other EPL clubs trying to poach him on the cheap.

Van Gaal's jacket is on a shoogly peg after that opening day defeat to Swansea, so I wouldn't be surprised if Man Utd are already making noises to get rid and bring in Super Ally to sort everything out. They know for a fact that he would probably be able to entice elbows down to Old Trafford, as well as a few others, including a couple of experienced international strikers.

This or some other daily record/sevco plot to hoodwink the Loyal hard of thinking supporters, to part with more cash to challenge the nasty green brigade. There is no way that he has shown any management skills worthy of a job in the premier league.

:blink: Eh all a wee bit serious, no? Happy for mods to merge, duplicate threads are irritating as **** and I'd never start one if it was obvious the same subject had been covered. If you don't mind I'm not buying into that whole "didn't you see this has already been mentioned on page 23 of a thread started six weeks ago??" chat though.

Baffles me how irritated folk get when I start threads, which probably happens once or twice a day on average. I check JKB for football news before I check any other site, and I'll share anything interesting or funny I see. News about our club always appears here first and news about other clubs always has better and funnier commentary here than anywhere else. I'd rather put something good up here than Facebook or Twitter.

Anyway, back on topic... :)

It was on the first page when you started it. :laugh:

Anyway, you like starting the threads, god bless you. :)

tartofmidlothian

It's hilarious. Some of the zoomers on here take everything so seriously.

FTFY, Ron.

i wish jj was my dad

Rangers boss Ally McCoist vows to remain at Ibrox after being linked with Crystal Palace

http://www.dailyreco...st-vows-4098101

yas!.gif

This is right up there with Keech Jackson's '..off the radar wealth' article.

More chance of Palace knocking on my door than that fat imposter's.

It is just a story to claim how loyal McCoist is, and how 'big' Rangers are, that he turned down a Premiership side to stay with them.

It is similar, to when Amorouso played for Rangers. There were regular stories about top English Premiership and Italian sides being after him, but he would extend his contract with Rangers, because they were such a 'big' club.

Cue tomorrow's Record headline "McCoist snubs Premiership move".

So he's not going for promotion? That's hibs and rangers both hoping to finish fourth. Wow.

In other news I wish to confirm that I'm not interested in the Crystal Palace job

Well if they're interested in Ally McCoist then sure as **** I'm not too far off getting the gig

Can someone please quote me the current odds being offered by any bookie for Fat Sally. I have been unable to find his name quoted on any main betting site.

This appears to be a put up job.

Can someone please quote me the current odds being offered by any bookie for Fat Sally. I have been unable to find his name quoted on any main betting site.

This appears to be a put up job.

Not sure. If I was a bookie, though, I would say 'name your price'.

Archived